GEORDIE shore

Oh I know what is with the girl on about the hot dogs lol

Oh dear I can see Jay & Vicky becoming the new Ronnie & Sam....Yawn!!

i just laughed they whole way through! it's mad seeing people on telly speaking like i do and doing things i do! madness

i couldnt believe that girl gave that lad a blow job!! cant remember their names yet haha but omg, i was shocked!! x

holly the 'boobs came through the door then 5 mins later a face appeared'
hahaha
umm not sure what the lad is called though!

but the girl had a boyfriend eeek

ah right, that's holly, i keep getting her, sophie and i cant even remember the other girls name, the lass from sunderland, whats her name, i keep getting them all mixed up cos they look the same to me haha x

ah right, that's holly, i keep getting her, sophie and i cant even remember the other girls name, the lass from sunderland, whats her name, i keep getting them all mixed up cos they look the same to me haha x

LOL! same
vicky is the skinnyer poshy one
charlotte (i think her name is) is the one from sunderland , she's the skinny one
sophie is the chubbier one who has more of a geordie accent
and holly is the one with the boobs lmao!
x

sophie and holly both have the boobs lol, im never gna be able to tell them apart x

lol! sophie sounds more geordieish, hollies from middlesboro
i think they should have had a blonde in just cos there all so alike it's boring!

I just watched the first 3 parts (for some reason MTVs website won't let me watch it all) and I have to say they do NOT represent what ppl in new castle are like! I don't k ow that many lads with bodies like that and fake tans! Also I don't know any girls as fake as them. The only ones I like are Vicky and Greg. I would walk in the other direction if I seen any of the rest out in town. They should have got me on there, I'm normal :haha: it also really annoys me that there is someone from Sunderland and Middlesbrough on there...their not Geordies!!!!!

I loved it, its such bad tv but its a guilty pleasure.

i loooooved it :)

Oooh, what saying? ;)

i think that Charlotte lass is pretty (not because it's my name or anything :smug: ;)) x

O yeah i think charlotte is the prettiest!

Ah i asked him if he could which 1 of the g shore lassies he'd swap for cheryl cole now shes free, he replied great question but i dont think im allowed to say, i said id settle for a shoutout next time he was filming lol he didnt reply to that! I was star struck im such a saddo lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->