Geritol Testers

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late reply, my mother in law is in critical condition in hospital.

I've been taking geritol for around a month now, the liquid kind and dont see much difference.

AF was due yesterday though and shes never late!

Could be stress though...

Bex

good luck Becksies! Keep us posted! FX'd for you love!
Also, praying for your mother in law and hope she pulls through. :hugs::hugs:

Thank you Izzy, big news there WAS a baby in the bottom of my bottle, the positive couldn't be more clear on the tests! :happydance:

Hope it works for you, if not then try the fertility monitor, I'm positive that helped the most!

Big congrats lady!

Thanks Izzy...praying this is your month too, need a bump buddy ;)

Hi ladies! Congrats again to all the BFP's!!!!

For those of you who got your BFP's using geritol tonic, did you take it up until the day you got a BFP?

I ordered some yesterday. 1 from the official geritol store on Amazon and the other from Ebay. I think both are coming from the US and may take a while to get to me. I'm currently CD4 and afraid that by the time I get my order it'll be too late for this cycle:cry: I wish I had heard about this ages ago.

It'd be nice to know if you should keep taking it until BFP or stop at ovulation. I'm guessing since it's just as similar to Pre-natal vits it safe to take to BFP and then switch to Pre-natals.

There was another lady who took hers 10 days up until ovulation and got her bfp

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late reply, my mother in law is in critical condition in hospital.

I've been taking geritol for around a month now, the liquid kind and dont see much difference.

AF was due yesterday though and shes never late!

Could be stress though...

Bex

good luck Becksies! Keep us posted! FX'd for you love!
Also, praying for your mother in law and hope she pulls through. :hugs::hugs:

Thank you Izzy, big news there WAS a baby in the bottom of my bottle, the positive couldn't be more clear on the tests! :happydance:

Hope it works for you, if not then try the fertility monitor, I'm positive that helped the most!

Big congrats lady!

Thanks Izzy...praying this is your month too, need a bump buddy ;)

that would be amazing!!!!!
I've looked into the fertility monitors. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get it this cycle but I definitely want to get one.

Congrats!!! Hope there's a baby in my bottle as well!!!

Hey Ladies!

I’m on CD 12. I started geritol tonic on CD3. I’m waiting to ovulate. I’ve been doing opk’s for the last few days just in case I ovulated early. Normally I would get a positive opk between CD 10-12 and so far nothing. My bbt are still in the pre-ovulatory numbers so we'll see. Maybe I will get a positive opk tonight or tomorrow. EWCM started on Tuesday night and I still have some today. Besides last month (short 25 day cycle), my norm is 3 days of EWCM and I would ovulate between the 3rd or 4th day. I hope this geritol is doing something great to my eggs.

I'm definitely going to keep taking the geritol until ovulation is confirmed with my temps. But I'm not sure if I should keep taking it until BFP since it has 12% alcohol. Should I buy the pill form and switch during the second half of my cycle or should I just take prenatals?

Any advice?

I'm wishing all of you ladies luck!!!!

Hey Ladies!

I’m on CD 12. I started geritol tonic on CD3. I’m waiting to ovulate. I’ve been doing opk’s for the last few days just in case I ovulated early. Normally I would get a positive opk between CD 10-12 and so far nothing. My bbt are still in the pre-ovulatory numbers so we'll see. Maybe I will get a positive opk tonight or tomorrow. EWCM started on Tuesday night and I still have some today. Besides last month (short 25 day cycle), my norm is 3 days of EWCM and I would ovulate between the 3rd or 4th day. I hope this geritol is doing something great to my eggs.

I'm definitely going to keep taking the geritol until ovulation is confirmed with my temps. But I'm not sure if I should keep taking it until BFP since it has 12% alcohol. Should I buy the pill form and switch during the second half of my cycle or should I just take prenatals?

Any advice?

Good morning!

FX'd to you lady!

I've been trying to do some research on Geritol Tonic. The one thing I found that I will be trying this cycle is continue taking it until O then switching to prenatals. This is probably because of the alcohol content.

Hey Ladies!

Any advice?

Good morning!

FX'd to you lady!

I've been trying to do some research on Geritol Tonic. The one thing I found that I will be trying this cycle is continue taking it until O then switching to prenatals. This is probably because of the alcohol content.

Thanks. I've read different post saying they took it until they got a BFP and some until ovulation. All I can think about is the alcohol content.

Hi, please can anyone advise when is the latest time to take geritol prior to ov? I ordered mine and it's still not arrived and i'm on CD9 today. Last cycle i ov'd around CD22. Am I too late now? thanks:dust:

Isn't geritol just used in place of your normal vitamin? So u take it all cycle? Is the pill form okay to use?

I have the pills but compared ingredients to the women's one a day prenatal and they are pretty similar. So I don't get why geritol has gotten its name in this?? Lol

Hey ladies sorry I am rarely around if you ever have any questions just pm me:)

Im going to buy geritol! :D
i just looked on amazon.co.uk and for 40 tablets its £7.60 and on ebay.. for 100 tablets its £10.60 :D i best get buyin :D xx

Ok, I got a negative opk yesterday at 6:30p… But I can sometimes feel the surge when it happens and around 10, I thought I felt it. I decided to test again before I went to BD because weren’t going to BD and it was positive, CD 12. It was still positive this morning too. My temp is still low so I think I’m ovulating today or early tomorrow. So ovulation should occur between CD 13 and 14. I’m still taking the geritol tonic. I will stop taking it when I have confirmed ovulation with my temps and switch to prenatals.
Next cycle I will take the rest of the geritol tonic up until ovulation and then switch to the geritol pills.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for me and ALL of you Ladies!! Baby dust!!!

After 4 days of the same temp, my temp spiked today. I believe I am 1 dpo. I'm going to keep taking the tonic for 2 more days just to confirm ovulation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Today I am 6/7 dpo. I decided to switch from the tonic to the pill form after ovualtion. Finger crossed!!!!

Good luck ladies!

Today I am 6/7 dpo. I decided to switch from the tonic to the pill form after ovualtion. Finger crossed!!!!

Good luck ladies!

FX'd for you lady!! I stopped taking the tonic once i hit O and started taking pre natal vitamins.
we'll see!!
:dust::dust:

Ok, so I've been silently stalking this thread on and off, and today I joined the group, I bought a bottle of tonic geritol. I'm on cd 9, so I hope it's not too late!

This cycle I'm bringing out the big guns! I know that I O on cd 15 or 16, and aside from geritol, I'm also taking folic acid, will be using preseed and soft cups, and bd at least once every night from now until I O. I'm also taking Mucinex right now as I have a pretty bad sinus infection and a head full of snot (sorry tmi), so maybe that will help my chances too. OH is on a multivitamine and zinc.

I am determined to get my bfp! lol

Ok, so I've been silently stalking this thread on and off, and today I joined the group, I bought a bottle of tonic geritol. I'm on cd 9, so I hope it's not too late!

This cycle I'm bringing out the big guns! I know that I O on cd 15 or 16, and aside from geritol, I'm also taking folic acid, will be using preseed and soft cups, and bd at least once every night from now until I O. I'm also taking Mucinex right now as I have a pretty bad sinus infection and a head full of snot (sorry tmi), so maybe that will help my chances too. OH is on a multivitamine and zinc.

welcome and hopefully a baby is in your bottle!!!!! fxd

Welcome!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->