Geritol Testers

Do you think it would help us. Im fine and dh has LCS. we managed to get preggers once and I m/c. Maybe we should both take it

Do you think it would help us. Im fine and dh has LCS. we managed to get preggers once and I m/c. Maybe we should both take it

Hi adriansgirl! Welcome!

I'm sorry to hear about the m/c. I can't imagine that pain. Hugs to you both...

It couldn't hurt to try it, right? My DH had testicular cancer had to have a testicle removed about 3 years ago. We've been ttc for almost 2 years now. At this point, I'm ready to try anything!

adriansgirl i agree it wouldnt hurt to try after all they are vitamins so if anything it'll get u a bit healthier =)

izzysgirl- i looked up a video on youtube i think it was something like taking geritol and its of a girl taking the tonic oohhh it was so funny!! i was like yep i couldnt do it...you gotta see it..

Oh my gosh!!

I just watched it! I was looking for the tale tell signs:
Plugging Nose- check!
Gagging- check!
Psyching yourself up to take it- check!
dry heaving afterward- check!
brushing teeth and tongue- check!

Yep... thats the Geritol tonic way... UGH!!! LOL

think im gonna pick some up. i know it wont affect my hubbys swimmers for 3 months but maybe i can get a BFP this year. Im willing to try anything at this point! Been ttc for almost 4 yrs with only the one m/c. if it doest happen this year naturally we are doing IUIs next year. I will be 32 so time is ticking

FX'd for you!
I hope we all get BFP's!
Time is ticking for me too... I turned 35 in January and my biological clock has been ticking LOUDLY for years.
We are also trying PreSeed and I'm thinking about trying Mucinex for CM also. Although, I don't know how many things I can handle taking all at once. The geritol is nasty enough.

I've just ordered some, I have problems taking multi vitamins - they give me really bad cramps so I'm just hoping tonic might be a little kinder.

Oh my gosh!!

Plugging Nose- check!
Gagging- check!

HAHAHAHA its like you read my mind!!!!! That stuff is sooooo nasty.... I hope it does the trick lol!!

Oh JazzerD... LOL... Indeed that stuff is DIRTY!!! LOL
But i'm willing to give it a go :)

I've just ordered some, I have problems taking multi vitamins - they give me really bad cramps so I'm just hoping tonic might be a little kinder.

I hope this is better for you too, Becksies. Just beware, the taste and smell will turn your stomach.
:sick:

Oh my gosh!!

Plugging Nose- check!
Gagging- check!

Lol kraziness....but hey hopefully it'll all be worth it!! and soon lol

I hope this is better for you too, Becksies. Just beware, the taste and smell will turn your stomach.
:sick:

Thanks izzys girl, I'm sure it does take disgusting but at this point I'm willing to try anything, I have all the symptoms of being vitamin deficient (most likely iron) but every multi vitamin I've taken causes problems :(

As usual my doctors rubbish and always makes me feel bad for seeing them so I'm taking matters into my own hands :)

Becksies..
Girl I would too. My last gyno kept telling me that if i wanted to get pregnant I needed to lose weight. At that time I weighed 130lbs at 5'1. Not overweight at all. My new gyno hasnt said one thing about my weight and I've gained 15lbs. LOL...
She has been all about testing my eggs and thyroid and whatever else. Now it's my hubbies turn for his testing.

I will say that this morning, DH was awake when I left for work this morning so he was able to witness the geritol torture. LOL! He suggested I use grape juice as a chaser. Honestly, BEST idea so far. The grape juice completely covered up the horrible taste.

izzys girl...

I'll remember that and get some grape juice in, thank your DH for me! :)

I've also been called obese by a doctor in the past and i was around your weight and 5 ft 4!

God knows what they're teaching them in med school these days.

Unfortunately here in the UK we dont get Gynos we get GPs that are over stretched and a lot of the time just completely uninterested so I'm reluctant to go see a doctor about any of my problems anymore.

Ugh!!
Your GP's sound like DH's oncologist for his cancer stuff. The man is a great doctor don't get me wrong but he has just been waaaay too busy to help DH with cancer questions and fertility questions. I mean hellooo... DH only had a testicle removed! It's only a big part of baby making. <sigh> so we've been dealing with that too. My gyno can't really move forward with our fertility stuff until he has his sperm testing.
It's a huge mess and sometimes it gets me down but I'm keeping positive. We will have a baby!

Yes you're right, we WILL have a baby.

Just hoping sooner rather than later because I'm one impatient chick!

Sorry to hear about your OH's cancer, that must be rough.

How did the tests go for your fertility etc?

Hey hows everyone doin?? Any testers yet? how taking geritol coming along for you lovely ladies??? AFM, good forgot yesterday:dohh: but today is a better day and i will not forget lol...im going to start testing Sunday I'll be 10 DPO wish me luck when will you ladies begin testing?

I think 40oz im not exactly sure as i am at work right now but i know its 100count

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->