Geritol Testers

I really hope this bottle has my baby in it also. I can't take much more "OMG I'm pregnant" announcements from girlfriends who got pregnant the first time they tried. sigh...
FX'd for you and for me

I know what you mean. It seems like every month someone around me is pregnant. I'm so happy for them but if I attend one more baby shower I'm gonna scream.

Hi everyone, I new to this site and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. I was actually googling geritol pregnancy because my bestfriends mom told me to try it. She tried to get pregnant with my bestfriend for three years and the first month that she took gertiol she got pregnant. My husband and I have been married for almost three years and we have tried to get pregnant off and on for two years. I'm getting very frustrated but I'm not giving up hope. We've both had testing done so we're just waiting our turn. I took my first dosage of liquid geritol on CD1 May 28th. I hope this works for all of us.

I really hope this bottle has my baby in it also. I can't take much more "OMG I'm pregnant" announcements from girlfriends who got pregnant the first time they tried. sigh...
FX'd for you and for me

I know what you mean. It seems like every month someone around me is pregnant. I'm so happy for them but if I attend one more baby shower I'm gonna scream.

Yeah... My DH and I have been trying for almost 2 years. He has 3 girls from a previous marriage and was diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2009. He had a testicle removed. He's healthy and cancer free now. :) He wants a son soo bad.
A girlfriend of mine stopped taking the pill in December, spent January trying and called to let me know she was pregnant on Valentines Day. I cried and cried. Since then, she keeps telling me all the awesomeness that is pregnancy. I've told her I'm happy and excited (and I am) for her but a piece of me dies every time she tells me all about it. So this past weekend, I get a text letting me know its a boy. I can't help but feel like she knows all about our struggle and what we would love to have. I feel like it's almost like she's throwing it in my face constantly. Ugh.. I feel like the worst friend in the world but it's killing me.
Anyone else have to deal with that? Thanks for letting me vent! It was a long weekend of thinking (see brooding) after her text message. :cry:

Yes you're right, we WILL have a baby.

Just hoping sooner rather than later because I'm one impatient chick!

Sorry to hear about your OH's cancer, that must be rough.

How did the tests go for your fertility etc?

Hey Becksies! I'm sorry I'm just getting back on here after a crazy work week!
I'm honestly not sure how my testing went. I think my gyno is waiting for DH's test results so we can move forward. But since we are at the mercy of his oncologist, we're kinda in limbo... :growlmad:

I am going to silently stalk this to see if it works for all of you :) GL FX!

Izzys Girl- Some people friend or not can be cruel without realizing it. :flower:
You just have to remember soon it will be your turn :hugs:

I am going to silently stalk this to see if it works for all of you :) GL FX!

Izzys Girl- Some people friend or not can be cruel without realizing it. :flower:
You just have to remember soon it will be your turn :hugs:

Yeah I know... :shrug:
It just stings a bit... I know she's not intentionally trying to be mean. Just one of those weekends where it was perfect baby making time and DH was out of town. So we pretty much missed our window this cycle. Then I get her news. LOL... it was like please stick that knife in a weeee bit more.:wacko: LOL...

It just stings a bit... I know she's not intentionally trying to be mean. Just one of those weekends where it was perfect baby making time and DH was out of town. So we pretty much missed our window this cycle. Then I get her news. LOL... it was like please stick that knife in a weeee bit more.:wacko: LOL...

I know what you mean lol. My OHs sisters always talk about how they got pregnant without trying an blahdee blahdee blah. Sometimes I would like to punch them https://www.novahq.net/forum/images/smilies/boxer.gif lol
I smile and nod and pretend I think its funny.
I do see how your friend rubbing it in hurts though. You would think she would be slightly less insensitive. I mean yes youre friends and she wants to share her excitement, but she should maybe be more sensitive to your feelings.
That sucks you missed your window :hugs: Just make sure to make your OH make it up to you asap :winkwink:

I know what you mean lol. My OHs sisters always talk about how they got pregnant without trying an blahdee blahdee blah. Sometimes I would like to punch them https://www.novahq.net/forum/images/smilies/boxer.gif lol
I smile and nod and pretend I think its funny.
I do see how your friend rubbing it in hurts though. You would think she would be slightly less insensitive. I mean yes youre friends and she wants to share her excitement, but she should maybe be more sensitive to your feelings.
That sucks you missed your window :hugs: Just make sure to make your OH make it up to you asap :winkwink:

Oh he's gonna make it up alright! LOL...

I hate it when people are soo insensitive to not think that their comments and little jabs may hurt! So yes, a knuckle sammich is in order! LOL!
Thank you for listening yesterday. I was having a typical Monday after a weekend of thinking and you helped me thru. I appreciate it:hugs:

:dust: for you!

HAHAHA thats good then :winkwink: dont even let him unpack, just jump him https://www.novahq.net/forum/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif
Yes a knuckle or a slap is what they need https://www.novahq.net/forum/images/smilies/catfight.gif
Aww no problem :hugs: Im happy to be a good listener/reader :flower:
If your friend keeps it up just tell her she looks fat LOL JKJK never tell a pregnant women that...they get crazy :haha:

Hey ladies!!

How is everyone doing with the Geritol?
I did really good with it the first week and most of the second week. Then I kinda fell off the wagon. I need to get back on it.

when are you supposed to start taking geritol my AF ended 4days ago is it too late to start?

edit actually 5days ago

when are you supposed to start taking geritol my AF ended 4days ago is it too late to start?

edit actually 5days ago

hi sg0720!

I'm not exactly sure. I started taking it on day 3 of my last cycle. I haven't been able to find a lot of info about when to start it. I'd say start taking it. if its not the exact right time, at least you'll have the vitamins in your system!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->