Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

Awesome...if I haven't conceived by the time I finish this bottle of prenatals, I am totally buying some!

I just read about it and just make sure you take an extra folic acid supplement. This stuff doesn't quite have enough to use as prenatals.

i bought some , but didnt need it :dance: so if anyone in the uk wants to buy an un-opened bottle let me know :thumbup:

Honey, if you still have it I would be very happy to buy it from you :)
Could I paypal you for it? Please pm me

Laura x

Does this have to be the liquid kind or will the tablets work?

oooh ive never heard of this before, might give it a try! x

Sounds good! I'm gonna do some research and try it maybe next cycle..

I saw women in other forums saying "tonic" and how it taste nasty. I also saw some that were pregnant or had a baby since saying they were going to try it and they said pills/tablets. I looked on a report about all this from Google search and it said the difference was a little more iron in the liquid tonic form. I also kinda wonder if the way your body would absorb it as a liquid or a tablet would make a difference. Either way, AF is due and I am going to buy some Geritol to see if there's a baby in my bottle! LOL

I am going to opt for the tonic because liquid does absorb better and i can do well with the extra iron.

Okay Geritol hunters! I got mine yesterday from Walgreens and I did opt for the TONIC liquid form. Upon looking at the boxes in the store the pills seemed to be basically a 100 count bottle of multi vitamins, plain and simple for $12.99. The tonic form is totally different! There are only a few ingredients in it. MOST of the same ingredients are found in the tablets but 2 are not and the ones that are in the tablets also are different dosage amounts. So I scratched my head and bought the tonic for $8.99. It says it's 24 servings at 1 Tablespoon each in the bottle so it's good for 24 days instead of 100 in the tablets.
Here's the kicker...
IT TASTE LIKE CRAP!!! SERIOUSLY, it taste to me like stomach acid if anyone else has ever vomitted on an empty stomach. Sadly it smells just as bad.
If it gets me a baby I am willing to plug my nose and have a chaser nearby so I can take it.
Also, don't forget the Folic Acid tablets as this has none.

Ooooh im going to have to get me some of this!!! :dance:

Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

xx

If there's no baby this cycle, I'm so buying this for next month. haha!

I found out a new fact about the tonic. If you use it you have to be careful about it staining your teeth! I have been throwing it to the very back of my mouth to avoid tasting it so much so it's not touching my teeth and I chase it down with water or another beverage. I am however, starting to go brush my teeth after rinsing it down with water so it won't stain my teeth. It's said that any liquid vitamin supplement can stain teeth especially those that contain iron. Just puting this out there for you daring ladies willing to join me in trying for a baby in the bottle.

Good to know, messymommy! Maybe I'll hold my nose and drink it through a straw? lol

I got a BFP with Geritol and clomid way back in 2008 have not had luck with it again though. I also used egg whites and instead cups that month. not really sure what made the difference in getting the BFP.

I got a BFP with Geritol and clomid way back in 2008 have not had luck with it again though. I also used egg whites and instead cups that month. not really sure what made the difference in getting the BFP.

Hmm, well I'm not going to take the clomid this month because I just feel that it's not working and I do ovulate monthly without it. I think they gave it to me to speed things up or to get me to O earlier than I was. It's only taken off a day or two from when I was Oing on my own.

The egg white thing is something I was thinking about trying. How'd you get it inside you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->