Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

I got a BFP with Geritol and clomid way back in 2008 have not had luck with it again though. I also used egg whites and instead cups that month. not really sure what made the difference in getting the BFP.

Hmm, well I'm not going to take the clomid this month because I just feel that it's not working and I do ovulate monthly without it. I think they gave it to me to speed things up or to get me to O earlier than I was. It's only taken off a day or two from when I was Oing on my own.

The egg white thing is something I was thinking about trying. How'd you get it inside you?

I was wondering the same thing---maybe turkey baster?? lol

Someone told me on another thread to use the medication syringe you'd give medication to a baby or child with. Looks like a shot without the needle. I suppose that would work.

I just wanted to tell you ladies, the Geritol seemed to make my AF shorter! I'm guessing that is due to the iron in it but hey, who wouldn't want a shorter visit from the :witch: ?

I am in the 2WW now with the geritol cycle. I also used egg whites this time too. Anyone else waiting to test after taking geritol?

I seen the samething.Im going to buy a bottle this w/e.I know here in the U.S. you can buy it at Walgreens,Walmart and I seen somewhere you can order it online off of Amazon

I got a big bottle of the tonic at Walgreens for $8 and it says it's got 24 servings in it. I also saw the tonic at Walmart but only in tiny bottles with I think 8 servings in it for about $3.

hi girls! hmmm...sounds promising..not sure though, but willing to try anything!xx

If you give it a try Popcorn, keep us posted on how it works and any side effects you get.

i bought geritol complete, the pills. might use them next cycle if my 3rd cycle of soy doesn't work.

i thought geritol was for older people...am i confused?

It is - I guess people got preg by chance taking their grandma's vits and the urban myth began. I think it is higher in b-vits or some such than some normal daily vits, which could help those deficient but better to get a good quality prenatal.

So im on day 4 of taking the tonic it taste nasty but im welling to try started taking it in first day of af just waiting on her to leave to dtd

I just started the geritol tablets a few days ago, I figure it wouldn't hurt to try. I'll keep everyone posted.

I hope it works for you ladies! I took the tonic from the first day of AF and got nothing. It tasted so gross that I have changed my mind on doing another round of it. I wish you luck and would like to see this myth work for someone on here for proof!

I started on the beginning of this cycle day one Oct 28th I still ovulated late but I did notice major ovulation cramps in both sides normally its right side these had me crying. I am now in twee hope it works..

Curious as to how everyone is doing>? Any BFP yet?

I only did the tonic for one cycle and there was no baby in my bottle. It looks like Want2BeMommy above might have gotten something going here. I see a pink ticker on the bottom saying she's 3 weeks along.

Can you take it along with your prenatals? or would that be too much?

Its funny, a friend of mine that is a Womens Health Nurse Practitioner was joking with me about taking geritol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->