Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

Just found this thread and curious is anyone got their bfp from using it??

I'd also like to know if anyone had any luck with this.
Thanks

Hey ladies I was inform by my coworker that I was taking it wrong so I will be trying geritol again this month I will keep y'all updated

What do you mean taking it wrong? How do you take it right then? Did it work for your coworker?

Yes she said her and her sister got pg the same cycle taking them but I took the geritol until I O'd she said I need to take it until I get my + pg test and told me to take the pill form not the liquid

Plus your suppose to take the geritol complete pill instead of your prenatal

Well I did give up my prenatal vitamin while I did the geritol tonic. I had read over and over on other websites that it was the tonic you wanted not the pills. The pills would have been so much easier to swallow than that nasty liquid for sure!!! I did take the tonic all the way to AF though, the whole cycle from start to finish.

Hmm idk it wont hurt to try because I stop tsking it at O

Hey everyone. I hope Geritol works for you!
It was so hard to find in the UK so I never did use it but I did use Soy tablets and got my BFP on the first cycle of using them and am sure it helped.

Good luck with your bfps xoxo

Hello everyone I got my bfp this cycle. Two things I did differently this cycle were use geritol complete the full month and incorporate grapefruit juice into my diet (gf juice is supposed to create
an alkanine environment helping sperm survive) so honestly I'm not sure which product helped the most

Hello everyone I got my bfp this cycle. Two things I did differently this cycle were use geritol complete the full month and incorporate grapefruit juice into my diet (gf juice is supposed to create
an alkanine environment helping sperm survive) so honestly I'm not sure which product helped the most

Congrats on your :bfp: I was taking Geritol complete I took it 3 times lol but I Bd this while cycle now my boobs hurt underneath and on the sides also my left nipple itch!!! If it didn't happen this cycle I will take the Geritol the while cycle!

I started geritol tonic yesterday, the moment it hit my mouth my entire body just involuntarily cringed. It is SO disgusting. So, I should not take my prenatals while taking the geritol ?

I started geritol tonic yesterday, the moment it hit my mouth my entire body just involuntarily cringed. It is SO disgusting. So, I should not take my prenatals while taking the geritol ?

LOL...I bought the tonic too and thought the same thing. Ended up taking it only a week cos I couldn't stand the taste. I've never tasted anything so bad b/4. I took my prenantals with it, but not sure if you are supposed to or not. I think I'm going to try the geritol complete pills since those seem to be working for some ppl. Good luck ladies

No your not suppose to take the prenatals with it to much vitamins if do could do more harm than help

I think it's too much iron if you were to take the Geritol tonic and a prenatal together. I ditched the prenatal the month I did the tonic and yes, it's soooo yucky! I did get used to doing it like shots, LOL. Just slam it back and wash it down!

I just started the Geritol complete (pills) today (CD 9) and hoping it will help!!!! We are TTC #2 on cycle #3

I started Geritol complete today along with extra folic acid and will also try the grapefruit juice .

Geritol has plenty of every vitamin needed so you dont want to take prenatals with it , just take extra folic acid. at least 800mcg a day.:thumbup:

I started Geritol complete today along with extra folic acid and will also try the grapefruit juice .

Geritol has plenty of every vitamin needed so you dont want to take prenatals with it , just take extra folic acid. at least 800mcg a day.:thumbup:

LisaP let's hope it works for us!! I will go pick up some grapefruit juice too :thumbup:

If you read up on this...they say the Tonic is the way to go...even though it tastes awful.

I honestly think its all pure luck on catching the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->