Geritol Tonic - Baby in a bottle?

Most the success storys I have read have been women taking the Geritol complete multi vitamin not the tonic. I got pregnant on it too 3 years ago.

I just bought the Geritol Complete pill form today and just now took my first pill. I am ovulating i believe today and today is CD 21. I will keep you posted if i get a BFP with it. I also started taking Apple Cider Vinegar 2 days ago to help my bodys pH.

I just bought the Geritol Complete pill form today and just now took my first pill. I am ovulating i believe today and today is CD 21. I will keep you posted if i get a BFP with it. I also started taking Apple Cider Vinegar 2 days ago to help my bodys pH.
Hi are the geritol complete pill thick like a prenatal or hard to swallow?

hey ladies I took the geritol complete 3 times before I ovulated,bd every day,and did a while lot of praying and asking God for a child and I got my :bfp: on the 7th...don't give up or lose faith in God!

Just found this thread...and wondering about it?? So some of you say ur taking the pill form and others the liquid?? can someone tell me about it (its a vit.)?? And I am willing to give it a try...

Hi are the geritol complete pill thick like a prenatal or hard to swallow?

Its big and red and i didnt find it hard to swallow. Its better if you swallow it with something that has flavor. No after taste.

hey ladies I took the geritol complete 3 times before I ovulated,bd every day,and did a while lot of praying and asking God for a child and I got my :bfp: on the 7th...don't give up or lose faith in God!

Congratulations!!! :thumbup: Can you send him a prayer for me too?! In the mean time i will be taking the Geritol.

Congratulations!!! :thumbup: Can you send him a prayer for me too?! In the mean time i will be taking the Geritol.

I will love to pray for you!!! what's your name

Dear Lord, I come to you asking you to touch and bless Tara as she is trying to conceive a child you know the desires of her heart and you know what she is in need of I come to you saying thank you and it is already given may you love and mercy shine in her life...these blessings I do pray in Jesus,name amen

dear lord, i come to you asking you to touch and bless tara as she is trying to conceive a child you know the desires of her heart and you know what she is in need of i come to you saying thank you and it is already given may you love and mercy shine in her life...these blessings i do pray in jesus,name amen

amen!

Yay congrats! We're both having september babies

OMG!!! Congrats hun have a H&H :hugs:

Geritol tonic is so nasty but I found a way to cope :happydance: YAY!!! I'm soooo happy! My mom gave me a solution: Chew gum when or after you take it and the taste won't be in your mouth or on your tongue. :thumbup: It works for me :winkwink:

(Baby in bottle) My husband and I have been ttc for over three years with no luck. We both have a kid from previous relationships so it has been very disappointing. Afew months back, a friend of mine told me that she had taken Geritol Tonic to conceive her first child and it worked for her in a matter of weeks after years of trying. After researching I opted to take the Geritol Complete. I have been taking them daily for about a month now. My husband has been away for over a year and will be home in two days. I am currently on CD1 and my fertile dates will be Jan.24-29. No doubt there will be plenty of bd-ing. I just hope that taking the geritol regularly and in time will help.I have heard nothing but success stories since hearing about it. I will keep you all posted. Baby dust to all:hugs: :hugs:

So I tried reading most of this forum so I didn't have to ask a question that's already been asked but there's just so much lol. So, I hope it's okay that I ask which do you all prefer: the tonic or the geritol complete pill? And I'm on CD 6 and take Agnus Castus. Is it alright to start now you think if I ditch the prenatal? We've been ttc for almost a year so I want to try all the natural solutions before I go back to the doctor. (-:

I took geritol right before I ovulated which was only 3 times but I bd everyday a day after my period nd I took the geritol complete I recommend taking it before you ovulate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->