Getting Fit Before Baby

Cupcake - I'm holding my heart!!!

Ursaula - my cycles are very regular... I have no advice for long cycles sadly! FX that you get that referral soon, maybe provera and clomid will do the trick. xx

AF is kicking my BUTT!!! Urgh urgh!!!!! Feeling sooooooooo crap. :(
HSG booked for next week Wednesday. Very scared. But really hoping I get some answers as to why I haven't been able to conceive for 12 years.

What do you gals do when you have a long cycle? I've sort of given up temping because I'm on cd65 (Ever since I was placed on bcp my periods have only lasted half a day IF I have them). I talked to the doctor about seeing an obgyn but I'm still waiting for the referral. I started taking Maca about 3 weeks ago in hopes to start some sort of bleed, but I'm wondering if you gals have any advice/tips on long cycles?

At present my cycles are something like 51 days and getting longer. My GYN has established that I have high testosterone levels but we haven't talked about treatment yet. I have to go in for another blood draw to verify that the first one wasn't a fluke (I know it isn't, I've had symptoms of elevated testosterone my whole adult life) and I've been putting that off. >.> I know I shouldn't, but I went in for SO many blood draws with my MC last month that I really couldn't stand the idea of going in for yet one more. Especially since my arms were bruised all to hell from so many needle pokes.

As for advice... I have heard that losing 10% of your body weight if you're overweight can help move things in the right direction, so hopefully as we get in shape, we will see our cycles shorten to more manageable lengths soon! :)

Up to 111! 38.72 doubling time. No more spotting today.....Trying to not get excited, but its so hard not to feel my hope growing! Re-draw tomorrow.

I'm excited for you cupcake!

Afm..This is a rough month. OH's dad passed away tuesday night. I had wanted so badly to be able to tell him of a baby on the way, but it just didn't happen. Additionally, I'm on CD 19 with no positive opk, crazy temps, and my fertile signs are gone. This is 16 months of ttc. I took 10mg of femara this cycle. And now I'm not ovulating. So not fair!!! Sorry, just have to vent. :'(

Cupcake - I'm holding my heart!!!

Ursaula - my cycles are very regular... I have no advice for long cycles sadly! FX that you get that referral soon, maybe provera and clomid will do the trick. xx

AF is kicking my BUTT!!! Urgh urgh!!!!! Feeling sooooooooo crap. :(
HSG booked for next week Wednesday. Very scared. But really hoping I get some answers as to why I haven't been able to conceive for 12 years.
Fern- I've had 2 HSG's neither were painful, even with the last report saying my left tube was blocked. Just mild pressure & crampiness....I hope it goes smoothly for you!

I'm excited for you cupcake!

Afm..This is a rough month. OH's dad passed away tuesday night. I had wanted so badly to be able to tell him of a baby on the way, but it just didn't happen. Additionally, I'm on CD 19 with no positive opk, crazy temps, and my fertile signs are gone. This is 16 months of ttc. I took 10mg of femara this cycle. And now I'm not ovulating. So not fair!!! Sorry, just have to vent. :'(

Hugs sweetie! I know how it feels, we have buried 3 of dh grandparents since we started ttc. None of them knew we were even trying. He has his little granny left & she know about it all, well except this little surprise. Not telling her or anybody in the family unless its happy news this time!

IRYM-Your chart is looking good!

lol Thanks, but we were preventing this month. If I get pregnant after that, I'll be floored! Haha

I think this month's just off the wall because of the MC last month. >.> At least I ovulated a few days early this month, right!? :dohh:

Anywho! -- On the subject of weight loss, this week is a total bust. I woke up on my weigh-in day feeling absolutely PARCHED, hungover almost, dehydrated, etc. despite having knocked back FOUR liters of water the day before (I average 3 - 4 a day), and not a drop of liquor!

I was so bloated and puffy I had ZERO hope of the scale giving me an accurate reading, and when I finally stepped on -- yep. 6+ pounds of water weight packed on. This month's PMS is already killer. I bet AF is going to be a miserable handful of days. :cry:

Then to add insult to injury, the UPS delivery driver delivered our shipment of diet foods to gods know where.. it certainly wasn't OUR house, though they claimed it was. Since I work from home and I'm here all day, I think I'd know the instant they came by!

So we've been making do with what we have on hand while we wait for our replacement delivery, and that meant eating things that weren't on plan, since I didn't keep anything in the fridge except diet acceptable dinner foods... which meant 2 meals and 2 snacks a day that are just whatever I have here. Sometimes that meant healthy veggies, but sometimes it meant breads, noodles or rice that I'm technically not supposed to eat, and sugary things, and things that were high in fat, like bacon. >.>

I am really not looking forward to next week's weigh-in!

Well- I woke up at 4:30am with left lower quad pain, It felt like trapped gas or severe constipation, which I have not had. Got up & tried to go have a bm, no luck but did have gas, but pain got worse. Felt more like pressure & burning, but did get achey & sharp at times, so off to the er I go. Knowing they would see a bulging tube.....Nada :/ Nothing in tube, but did see a cyst? on left ovary. lining was ok, but no sac yet...:/ I'm only 5 weeks & 3-4 days, I think so I knew we might not see anything, but I was so scared that I'm sure that didn't help my pain....Good news is they did a beta & it is up to 517(52 hr DT) which is in doubling in range so far. I'm glad its ok for now, but something has got to give! I NEED to know WHERE this bean is 1st & foremost BEFORE we leave on SATURDAY!!!!! Not sure dh will want to go if we don't have answers, not sure if we'd have any R&R anyways, since I would probably be a regular in the Daytona ER...Geesh, God has a since of humor giving us this BFP, right before vacation huh, especially after all these years! If this is a sticky baby, my dh says its a girl since its giving us fits already....I'm saying its a stinkin' little man! lol

Well- I woke up at 4:30am with left lower quad pain, It felt like trapped gas or severe constipation, which I have not had. Got up & tried to go have a bm, no luck but did have gas, but pain got worse. Felt more like pressure & burning, but did get achey & sharp at times, so off to the er I go. Knowing they would see a bulging tube.....Nada :/ Nothing in tube, but did see a cyst? on left ovary. lining was ok, but no sac yet...:/ I'm only 5 weeks & 3-4 days, I think so I knew we might not see anything, but I was so scared that I'm sure that didn't help my pain....Good news is they did a beta & it is up to 517(52 hr DT) which is in doubling in range so far. I'm glad its ok for now, but something has got to give! I NEED to know WHERE this bean is 1st & foremost BEFORE we leave on SATURDAY!!!!! Not sure dh will want to go if we don't have answers, not sure if we'd have any R&R anyways, since I would probably be a regular in the Daytona ER...Geesh, God has a since of humor giving us this BFP, right before vacation huh, especially after all these years! If this is a sticky baby, my dh says its a girl since its giving us fits already....I'm saying its a stinkin' little man! lol

Eek! That has GOT to be nerve wracking! But it's so amazing, too! I hope those HCG levels just keep on rising! :hugs:

Cupcake - I'm really hoping for you hun xxx

I am in such a bad place emotionally and physically. DH and I'm fighting constantly since the move (even though I have really tried to be positive); waiting on the hsg this week but honestly I can't be bothered anymore. Just comfort eating and wishing I was somewhere else where no-one knew me and no-one asked when I'm ever going to get pregnant :/

Oh fern, I'm so sorry. Have you & dh thought of counselling??? Sometimes it helps just to have someone to listen or referee in some cases......hugs sweetie

Fern81 - im sorry me and my Dh ended up talking to someone. it really helped.

cupcakestoy - im so excited for you. i hope they keep going up!! and that bean stays nice and sticky

AFM - got back from vacation and got a bfp! trying not to get too excited but its so hard. tomorrow i'm going to take a digital with fmu. I have an appointment with my obgyn Wednesday (was suppose to talk about infertility lol) hoping she does a blood test and keeps me on progesterone.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm so excited for both of you cupcake and swimmy!! During this time I pray for you both happy and healthy little bundles of joy!

Thanks irym :) it helps to hear from others what they're going through with it.

I feel similar to you right now, Fern. My s/o wants to move to Toronto, Ontario (We live in Manitoba currently). We've had a few arguments how one wants to move to Toronto to pursue a career as a professional drummer after attending a very expensive school. Whereas the other wants to buy a place and settle and have a family. We're planning on attending counselling, even though we're both very open, we want to discuss everything with someone neutral. I'm going crazy over it!

As for weightloss I have gained (no surprise). Mainly dealing with stress more than weight right now. Comfort food here I come! I did speak with a sexual resource nurse today and she's sent in some angry words to the gynaecologist I will be seeing to basically make an appointment with me and I've been waiting long enough. I'm to contact her again if I haven't heard within a week when my appointment is. Fx'd!

Wow, congrats on your BFP Swimmy!

FXd for a sticky bean. :)

AF is just around the corner for me. My temp dipped pretty steeply this morning and I usually have a 14 - 15 day LP, so I expect she'll arrive sometime this evening. Then DH and I can get started on TTC again.

I hope to join you gals with a BFP on my next cycle! An O date of CD 20 would be MARVELOUS if I could manage it.... instead of around CD30 like they have been. Ugh. We'll see what happens!

I'm being crazy today. I just keep worrying im going to start bleeding or it's just gonna be an mc. Can't wait to see my doctor tomorrow even though I probably won't get blood results for a few days. I need something to keep my mind busy

Ob appt went good. Another US, said lining was nice & thick. Paid attention to one area in center that looked like a ridge & was thicker. Felt it was possibly start of sac! Of course said we'd check again next week, but after we told him about our trip he said we would do bets Thursday & he'll give me a script for redraws in Florida. He said if they won't draw them at labcorp since he doesn't have privileges. Then we would just do an US on our return day. He did say he wanted me to swear I'd go to the er at once if I started bleeding or having pain tho. All in all he told us everything looked good & promising of a normal pregnancy praying he's right & glad to be leaving town to have welcomed distraction! Oh & spotting stopped....cervix is closed & high...

Cupcake, that's wonderful! How exciting! :hugs:

AF showed up right on schedule for me, though a bit nastier than usual. Woke me up in the middle of the night with some pretty gnarly cramping, which doesn't usually happen. Ugh.

But! I'm looking on the bright side. It has been roughly 1.5mos since my MC and that means that DH and I can go back to TTC this cycle. I hope to join all you ladies with your BFPs by getting mine next month! :)

I hope you join us too! So nervous I won't hear about my betas till tomorrow, but my doc agreed to a 6 week ultrasound. I thought I would be less anxious getting a bfp but I think I'm more :(

Sorry I know I'm complaining for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->