Getting Fit Before Baby

Good luck IRYM!!!

Swimmy-I'm telling ya, its SO hard to not be all worried & doom & gloom after our M/C. I keep trying to be positive, but it takes just a twinge for my mind to go to those dreaded thoughts.....Its a struggle for me!

My beta is 55 but my progesterone was only 10 and I'm already on 200mg so that has me worried. Doing an ultrasound in 2 weeks but I have no symptoms so that also scares me. Ugh this is a different kind of TWW lol if I don't start bleeding before then :(

How is everyone?

Cupcake and Swimmy - I do hope you ladies just get good news each time you visit the doctors from here on out xx.

Things are a bit better between DH and I; not great but we are not fighting atm at least. Don't know if it's stress from the move or me just not wanting to ttc/bd anymore or what.

I had the hsg this morning and it wasn't that bad. The dr and nurse were both AWESOME and it was over fast. Everything looks fine so my previous dr had obviously made ANOTHER diagnostic mistake by claiming that my left tube was completely occluded.
Went to see the FS after. He says, so OK; hormones, lining, follies and hsg all look fine so we still don't know why I can't fall pregnant. He again suggested IUI but says that it doesn't really address any issues in my case because we have no male factor problems, also no cervix or CM issues so it won't really increase our chances. He says the one thing he would suggest is IVF because everything starts to point toward me having problem eggs or maybe even NO eggs. The IVF procedure will help determine and diagnose problems in that area.

My husband said that he wants to do 1 IUI and 1 IVF so that we don't look back one day and regret not trying everything.

So the plan:
Next cycle a CD 13 u/s and timed intercourse (dr said he won't charge me for the appointment)
IUI sometime this year (I'm still not convinced)
IVF next year or the year after (we will have to save up!).

In the mean time I still have some clomid in my cupboard.... and we will be dtd around O time this cycle again so I guess it counts as trying. So over this.

Also: diet and exercise starts up again this weekend. I am still determined to get a bikini body in 2 months ready for a hot South African summer! If nothing else I know it will improve my mood.

Hugs and hope you all have a good weekend x

Fern-YAY for open tubes! Cross one more thing off the list! I'm glad you have a plan, even though in a perfect world TTC shouldn't have to be a jigsaw puzzle for us. I hope you are blessed beyond measure. Alot of times I feel bad for being so sad that I complain about wanting another baby, when I have 2 kids. I feel like sometimes they take the backseat :( I'm really concerned with this pregnancy now. Started having brown spotting after the 2 TV US, but then yesterday evening it turned orange/pink, now today its dull/dusky red :cry: Occasional cramps/backache. I'm going in for an HCG today, as I didn't make it in yesterday, but to be perfectly honest I feel like M/C is coming. Just a feeling of doom. My bbs still hurt & I'm gassy, but no more nausea. I had considered just not having more labs & waiting til we get back from vacation, but I just have to know. I can't wonder/worry for the next 10 days. At least if I do find out my numbers have dropped or are not doubling I can prepare for it. I'm just so sad & lost right now. Praying I'm wrong, since everything I'm experiencing can be "normal" per google, but I'm pretty much preparing myself for bad news :( Please pray for us...

Hcg only went up to 83 .... So I'm out :( my doctor now wants to increase the progesterone but is there even really a point?? Retesting in 2 days but I kind of don't even want to do that ..... Just not in a good place emotionally

Fern -- That plan sounds good, and I think your hubby is right: you want to try everything so that you don't regret it later! I really do hope they find something that will work for you! Mystery infertility is SUCH a crappy thing to have to deal with. :hugs:

Swimmy -- :hugs: I know exactly what it's like, having to deal with that. :( Your arms start to feel like pin cushions, you're not sure whether to hold out hope or consider it a loss so you can grieve and move forward... Reading 9723462376534098 articles on this forum and around the web, and some give you hope and some make you feel worse... It's not fun at all.

But we're here if you need to vent. I wish we could give you real hugs and not emoticons!

Hcg only went up to 857, looks like another loss :( Just hoping its not in my tube....This is freaking ridiculous!!!!

Oh cupcake im sorry :( this just isn't fair! How high was your last one? I hope it isn't your tube either! Thank you everyone for the love and support. It means a lot

I hate hcg # I'm really sorry cupcake I hope that it isn't the case. I'm sending lots of hugs your way.

Hey, until the HCG starts going down don't count yourself out!

I've always been told that a rise is a rise. I know it's hard but try and stay positive!

:dust:

Thanks ladies, I've arranged for redraws next week on Mon & Thurs while in Florida :/ hoping it's not a ectopic still, but dr. Wants me to stay on progesterone until we know for sure......

Fingers crossed for you! We need good news! I'm gonna redraw either tomorrow or Monday morning. I'm not optimistic Im just letting it go, it's out of my hands and what will happen will happen. I'll stay on the progesterone until they go down

20150823_134055.jpg
Ok I'm losing my mind here...
after 16 months of trying, multiple medications amd vitamins every month, 2 procedures and a surgery...I think I may have a bfp. This is 3rd urine of the day. I tested on a whim. I think I'm 9/10 dpo. I use opks and temp. Someone tell me I'm not seeing things.

View attachment 891209
Ok I'm losing my mind here...
after 16 months of trying, multiple medications amd vitamins every month, 2 procedures and a surgery...I think I may have a bfp. This is 3rd urine of the day. I tested on a whim. I think I'm 9/10 dpo. I use opks and temp. Someone tell me I'm not seeing things.

I see it! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->