Getting Fit to Get Fertile! Ttc and overweight, all welcome!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
So I thought I'd start this thread to hopefully help support and get support in trying to shed some weight, get for and hopefully get pregnant!

Getting fit for me is just as important as losing some weight as I want to be as healthy as I can during pregnancy and to look after my toddler.

I have pcos and have always struggled with my weight. I have twice lost 2st, first time to be prescribed clomid for ds in 2011 and second time because I felt crap, but I always pile it back on. I have an appointment at assisted conception next month and deffo needs to lost a bit before then to get my next 3 rounds of clomid prescribed.

Stats:
5ft 1
13st 13lbs
BMI 36.84

This is my before pic, I feel I need to do something drastic to motivate myself and sharing this picture is it because I hate what I see!
IMG_20150622_172816.jpg

Everyone welcome to join me :flower:

:hi:

Stats
5ft 4
12 st 7

Before ds I got down to 10st and was happy with it, I'm struggling to get back on slimming world and focus, so cutting out any rubbish that will try and pass my lips 😁

Hiya myheart :hi:

Really hope we can all help and spurt each other on to hit our targets. From tomorrow I'm planning on sharing exactly what I eat on here because sometimes I think it's not a lot but if I sit and think I've ate way more than I thought. Least them I can start to see where needs the biggest improvemen. I'm also booked onto body attack class tomorrow evening.

Yay! :)

I have had a bad couple days - the 6 lb loss going to my head I think! :nope: I def need to get it together!!

I am currently (deeeeep breath)
5'1
174 lbs (12.4 stones?)
:(

Write that down - it will depress you.

But I have been halfway keeping a food diary. I cut put soda almost completely and trying to eat no/little carbs. ;)

Hiya silas, glad to have you.

Don't worry about a bad day or two just start again from day 1! You can do it!

And well done for cutting out soda, that's fantastic. It's a really addiction with soft drinks, sugar and caffeine. People don't realise how bad it can be!

So today is day 1 for me! I've going to body attack later and at the end of the day I'll post everything I've eaten.

I've started the day with half a grapefruit as it's meant to speed up your metabolism and then I had 2 slices of toast with low sugar peanut butter. For lunch I'm having last night's lefts overs which was a chicken and spinach curry but cooked from scratch and totally clean and healthy.

can i join in i am already pregnant but just been told by the doc my gallbladder has gone so i need to cut out all fat or end up in hospital :( so i think if i write down everything i eat each day it will help i am
5 foot 7
and 14 stone 10 at 32 weeks pregnant

today i have ate 2 crumpets with a tomato on
lunch bun with 2 slices thin turkey ham with gated carrot no butter
and tea rice and veg
cereal with semi skimmed milk for snacks
xx

Hi mum140381 :hi:

Really sorry to hear about your health problems, last thing you need in pregnancy. Of course you are more than welcome to join in.

Sounds like your starting off really well, I can imagine it must be actually quite hard figuring out nice stuff you can eat.

Good luck x

i was a really bad eater as well cheese chocolate and take aways thats prob why it packed up i think it is prob easier for me because i know that if i eat anything fatty i will be in pain for days xx

I'll join I have had a hectic life since November 2013 leading to my weight gain.

First I lost my mam on 15th November 2013 at 8 weeks pregnant. I was 11st 3lbs at this point
29th June 2014 my son was born.
when he was 8 weeks old I had emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder after going to hospital with an attack. It totally ruined the routine I had going with my son and pulled me even further down mood wise.
A few months ago I had a bad smear that showed I had moderate pre cancerous cells after a biopsy of my cervix it turned out to be mild but I have to have a repeat early next year to see what happens with it.
I started to diet 4 weeks ago and am 12lb down and finding it quite hard to keep it up but I'm trying.

I am currently 13 stone 12lb.

I am aiming to ttc in October but not using anything to prevent it either.

x

:flower: sounds like you have been though a lot hugs :hugs:

tea ended up being pasta chopped tomatoes carrots peas runner beans and sweetcorn no pudding and a large glass of water i actually really enjoyed it :thumbup:

Hey girls :wave:

My stats are 5foot 7
13stone 11lb (last I checked) will update when double checked
Will add pics later when households empty!

Let's hope we do great here girls good luck :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
thanks, This is what I've had.

breakfast - Special K
lunch - chicken breast sandwich
tea - 2 slimming world burgers
Snacks - grapes, weight watchers wafer biscuit and a 10kal jelly pot.

I use my fitness pal to count calories x

Hiya nataliieexo :hi:

God you've been through so so much, so sorry to hear about your mum passing :hugs:

It's sounds like you've done really well so far, you should be proud. It's great to have you here x

Mum140381 tea sounds like it was yummy you've done well today! X

Oldermummy hiya :hi:
:Wohoo: good to have you here missy!

Afm I haven't ended up doing too well today! Missed the gym because my oh was home late so couldn't go to my class. I can go tomorrow afternoon but still not the best start. I've also messed up a bit eating wise too because I am weak with no will power.

Half grapefruit
Toast and peanut butter
Coffee

Salad, chicken and spinach with small about of rice.

2 flapjack bites (bite size pieces)
2 quality street chocs

Jacket potato, tuna and salad
Yogurt.

Haven't drank anywhere near enough water. I fact only have 3 coffees all day which isn't good but I've felt shattered and needed a pick me up. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Going to try and cut down on the carbs a bit more.

Glad to be here :happydance:

Well I beat you all at the worst diet day list

Here it is

Breakfast bowl of mini weetabix I eat breakfast like a king so it's a fair sized bowl!

Not to bad a start

Snack dark choc rice cake times 2 cup of tea 1sugar

Lunch half slice of cheese on toast bottle of orange juice

Still not to bad right?

Then tea rewards one self for being great all day :blush:

Tea
Salt and pepper chicken from the Chinese and salt and pepper chips
2 magnum pink Lolly normal sized not mini! :blush: :blush:
And hot chocolate options but still after all others it's not great!

Need to have a quiet word with one self!

Ah well hopefully tomorrow will be better! :dohh:

Good luck to all you girlies baby dust to you all xxx

Thank you, it is a lot but I got through it. I'm just trying to focus on the future.
I'm on cd60 I think my weight plays a big part in this. I came off bcp 4 months ago had two normal cycles now this.Ive been taking ovulation tests and they are getting darker I'm hoping it means my period or ovulation is nearby. I will be happy to see either I know you can have a lh surge before your period. I'm hoping to see a loss on Monday it would be nice to get another 2lb down and make it 14lb xx

Thanks Topsy :flower:

That's not that bad, a takeaway once in a while is ok.

On Saturday night after I'd been out I got McDonald's on the way home and just for me I ate a regular fries, mozzarella dippers and 2 double cheeseburgers. I then woke up in the morning feeling a tad delicate so went to the local cafe for a full English. For tea we had like a late luck early tea steak pudding, loads of creamy mash and chock cake for pudding. Then about 10pm me and oh shared a pizza haha.

I've not had much today

Toast for breakfast
Egg mayo sandwich and an apple
Chicken salad for tea
2 chocolate bars and 1 magnum ☺

I know that if I was doing slimming world I've not eaten enough, so from Sunday I'm back to meal plans to try and get back into eating properly and trying to save some pennies as waste far to much on food shopping xxx

That's what I eat like always, we had Burger King stops on the way up and back form In Laws then Chinese and McDonald's the nights we were there also :blush:

:rofl:

Ooopps

I spend way to much on food shooing and then take always, I am just such a crappy cook and o never have ideas of what to make so end up making chicken nuggets and chips sausage and chips egg and chips etc only thing I can make is a Sunday lunch okayish occasionly

Nataliieexo good look for your weigh in Monday!

Afm last night went down the ddrain.id gotten a faint line on a frer that had got me all anxious and nervous so I could sleep stressing about the mornings test. I ended up eating a bacon butty and packet of crisps! Oops!

Oh well today's a new day! Do breakfast I've had 2 low fat bacon medallions, scrambled egg and beans. My mum ate a lot of breakfasts like that on slimming world so I'm guessing it's not too bad and no carbs at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->