Getting Fit to Get Fertile! Ttc and overweight, all welcome!

I was naughty yesterday and ended up having a maccys for breakfast :dohh: then tuna salad for lunch then chicken and rice for tea, I'm like older mommy nighttime is more bad point, 2 chocolate cakes and a magnum again.
Going food shopping tomorrow, so will meal plan later for the next week.
We can and will do this ladies!!!!!!!

only had 2 ham sandwiches no butter wafer thin ham so far today been mega busy x

So far today I have done great!

Ski fast for breakfast

Mini weetabix for lunch

Frappe for brunch :blush: mums fault she wanted to meet me Nd nearest place was KFC :lol: at least I just got son a children's popcorn chicken I had no food :thumbup:

Green tea x2

Now comes the dreaded tea/evening time! I need to try ignore the hunger pangs tonight!! :wacko:
Got some beef cubes and turned it into a curry for whoever wants that tonight, I may have weetabix again, as if I go to bed on just a slim fast I will want to eat in my sleep I know it! :haha:

White hot chocolate (options)
Chocolate snack a jack rice cake

Can see more options hot chocolate happening throughout the night yo 'curb' my sweet tooth :blush:

sounds good oldermummy78 ;)

today for tea i have had boiled potatoes mixed veg backed beans and for pudding mixed fruit
no fat today and last night no pain so all going good so far x

Hiya Miss Vintage, you're more than welcome. Wow 3 stone already, that's amazing! Massive well done to you!

Oldermummy and mum140381 you've both done well today. Keep up the food work.

I started well but gone downhill fast!

Had low fat bacon medallions and eggs fried in 1 cal spray for breaks with toast X2.

Lunch was a wholemeal pitta bread with salad and small amount of cheese with half a grapefruit.

For tea I ended up having half a bacon butty on white bread with proper butter at work cause someone else was having and smelt lush so made them share lol.

Now though I'm scoffing my face with a big bar of salted caramel galaxy chocolate and an iced caramel latte drink. Had an argument with oh and I'm an emotional eater! It's my biggest downfall!

no one could have done worse than me I have ate and ate I added all my calories up and I have eaten more than 2000 I just lost my will power this morning back to it tomorrow I am going to add excersise aswell see if it helps me lose better. x

Thanks Princess! The first stone wasn't too bad, mostly because I was over eating so much that when I started eating for one, rather than five, it just fell off :haha:. I'm finding this last stone really hard, I've been stuck at this weight for six weeks now. I need a kick up the bum.

dont worry everyone who had a bad day its only 1 and wont make any difference today is a new day ;)

today breakfast is special k banana grapes strawberry's and blueberry's small low fat yoghurt and half a slice of toast with a tiny bit of cant believe its not butter my 2 year old took the other half xx

and eating no fat is really helping with the pain none so far last night and today thank god :)

Well done everyone, you're all doing brilliant. Even if we have a bad day and least we're being honest with ourselves and we know where we're going wrong.

Today I had a small bowl of fruit and fibre for breakfast, 4 pieces if chocolate left from yesterday as a snack.and for lunch I've just had scrabbled egg, beans, bacon medallions and 1 slice of today. Also drank 3 coffees. Not sure about tea yet cause need to go shopping.

Well today i started with golden balls for cereal with my kids
Then lunch two wholemeal pity reads and dips

Again did well till after 4pm ish

Mocha frappe :blush:

Tea (fat Friday) salt and pepper chips and chicken but to be fair I didn't eat them all as usual I left about a quarter in each box so can weak off my fat Friday's :lol:

Mocha frappe :blush:

Diet coke

Green tea

Options white hot chocolate

Apple juice

3squares of aero

Still started off well though oldermummy, that's the main thing. At least we're trying to do something.

So yesterday I had

Small bowl of fruit and fibre
Coffee
4 squares of galaxy caramel
Coffee
Low fat bacon medallions, scrambled eggs, beans and 1 slice of toast.
Dilute juice
Satsuma
Breaded chicken, fries, salad and coleslaw
Kinder bueno
Ice lolly

Could have been worse I guess. I only ate the choc to get rid of a horrible taste I'd had on my mouth all night!

I haven't eaten yet, just having a coffee. Thinking I'll be having bacon again lol

was at the hospital last night so tea was only a weight watches chilli and jacket potato x

Mum140381 hope it was nothing serious at hospital x

I ended up having a bowl of cheerios for breakfast and on my second coffee..Really need to remember to get some sweetners so I'm not having the extra sugar.

Hope everything's OK mum140381 :flower:

Was doing well too yesterday, but last night was a sugary, fatty write off. Started off today with bran flakes and just had a WW yogurt. Going to the gym later to try and attone :haha:

thanks i went in with reduced movements but scan showed baby small not what i need when i cant have fat typical another scan in 2 weeks i was induced with my last lo for small and slow growth so i thought it might happen again
today missed breakfast in bed lol
lunch 2 reduced fat burgers on buns with salad and lowest fat Philadelphia i did have a mini roll and 1 foxes cream for pud so i hope i am not ill thinking it should be ok
tea i will be having fruit and cereal x

I'm sorry, that must be worrying, definitely what you don't need. Hope the next scan goes well :hugs:

Sorry you had to go hospital mum hope all keeps okay with baby and they don't have to induce you early than your due date :hugs:

Girls are doing quite well

I haven't today :blush:
I had banana mini weetabix
Coffee
Chicken New Yorker melted baguette
Coke
Salt and pepper chicken and chips and a 126g of revels
Coke

Ahhhhh!

Sorry to hear that mum, glad baby is ok though.

Oldermummy I've been bad today too lol, so weak.

Had chicken salad and jacket potato for lunch,not too bad.

But then at work we had a party so loads of buffet food and now I'm just about to eat a pepperoni pizza and I gave a custard slice for after that I will devour too! Oops!

:rofl: at least yours are possible cravings!
Mine aren't :haha:

And party's I'm sorry but there's no way I'm good at any party's so well done for enjoying yourself !
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->