Getting Fit to Get Fertile! Ttc and overweight, all welcome!

ohh exciting have you tested again? I've got just about a positive opk this morning I haven't had a period since may and not sure if it's ovulation or possible period.

I had 2 slices of toast for breakfast.
for dinner I will be having a sandwich
tea chicken breast with half a packet of chicken and mushroom pasta, and a bit of salad.
unsure of snacks yet.

Oh yeah sorry it's was a bfn on frer, clearblue and 2 ICs so was just a stupid nasty evap getting my hopes up lol

ahh no I hate evaps for some reason I get them a lot. It's so depressing.

:( all i had last night was a cereal bar and small amount of cream on cereal for snacks and that put me in pain so cutting all fat now

today so far bowl of fruit banana blueberry's strawberry's and grapes and a fat free yogurt

we can all do this :) x

my downfall is carbs everything I seem to eat no matter how healthy I try to eat is carb heavy.
And cups of tea that's my downfall too i need at least 4 a day lol x

Mum140381 you're doing so well!

Nataliieexo I'm the same with carbs, I'm terrible.

Afm from lunch I'm having a tuna sandwich on wholemeal bread with a side salad. A cup of coffee and a glass of water. I normally just have sweetners I'm my hot drinks but ran out this morning so will have to have a sugar.

mmmmmmm tuna sand and salad sounds nice might have that myself tmo i had 2 buns with wafer thin ham tomato and grated carrot on x

Mum140381 sounds nice too. Will be great to get meal ideas of others because I feel like I eat the same stuff a lot you know. Get bored.

What do you guys think about weigh ins? Weekly or fortnightly?

I weigh in weekly and eat the same all the time it's so boring haha x

Ok I'll update stats weekly too. I'm going to take some measurements late too, thigh, upper arm (most hated part of body) and waist.

I took my measurements for my hips, waist, and right leg last week and haven't took it this week I totally forgot I will do it in the morning, I seriously fancy a day to eat anything I want lol x

If you've been doing well and sticking to it gonfor it. A girl I know who's a personal trainer said eventually with any diet the weight loss slows down so a cheat meal day once in a while is needed because it tricks your metabolism into speeding up again thinking that's the calories you'll be getting every meal.

I haven't long had one haha I think I will save myself for Monday its my little boys first birthday so will probably eat junk then lol

Hi ladies can I join u?:flower:

I'm currently trying to lose weight to have baby number 3 but baby number 1 wiv my dh. I go to slimming world every Monday which is helping me so much and here r my stats so far

5ft 3
Starting weight 19st 10
Currant weight 17st 8.5

hi and welcome furzey

so for tea i had a microwave weight watches chicken hotpot with baked beans and a bun (no butter ) and for pud low fat rice pudding half a tin with a handful of raisins thrown in and water to drink x

Hi furzey :hi:

Fab to have you, you're more than welcome. You've done really well so far, you should be super proud!

Mum140381 sounds like another good day for you. I quite like some of the weight watchers meals, might get some in for work actually.

For snacks I had a coffee and these low calorie oats and choc bar things, only 69 calories. For tea my oh is making chicken tikka kebabs and salad. I marinated chicken myself so only ingredients are low fat Greek yogurt and tikka spice. Plus I'm having wholemeal pitta bread with it. Think him and ds are having fries with theirs too, I might has a few.

Thank u I don't see any changes in myself yet but just take each day as it comes. All I keep telling myself is I want to get healthy plus I long for another baby.

Food day so far has been banana on toast for breakfast then lunch was gammon, broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn then I had a snack of watermelon. Undecided wot to have for dinner as feeling completly knackered

Hey lady's

Today I had mini weetabix for breakfast, I noticed I feel sick now if I don't eat at the usual breakfast time with the kids, I was going to skip it but couldn't with the sickness feeling! With apple juice

Lunch I had a bacon and cheese melt on baguette
Coffee

Tea was salt and pepper chicken there was one spare from last night and I don't like waste :lol: and about 8 Bourbon biscuits !

Nights my vice time I see I am so bad in the evening !

:hi: Can I join you? We're TTC no. 2 November at the earliest, although job/money worries might put us back a bit. But hey, what better way to save money than to buy less food :haha:

I've been losing weight since Jan 14, 3 stone so far, but the bulk of that was from this Jan. I'm just calorie counting on MFP and trying to exercise when I can. Got about another stone to go to get back to pre-preg weight/measurement.

My stats:

5' 4"
11st 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back