Getting Fit to Get Fertile! Ttc and overweight, all welcome!

today i had weetabix bowl of fruit fat free yogurt for breakfast
lunch small sandwich with light Philadelphia fruit and special k bar
milkshake
tea veg chilli low fat rice pud with fruit
2 square of galaxy
feeling very hot
sorry some of you have had a crap few days hugs xx

breakfast crumpet with low fat cream cheese
lunch 2 ham buns
tea jacket with beans and veg :)

Hallelujah this is here. My goal is to loose 30 lbs before I start TTC next March. I have lost seven already but my doctor told me he wants me to lose 30lbs minimum...

good luck :)
My main goal is to get pre penancy weight which is another 3 stone to go i already suck at this diet.

Anyways today I have had...
2 slices of 50/50bread toast
chicken breast sandwich a strawberry corner yoghurt and a cereal bar.
Half a packet of chicken and mushroom pasta in sauce with a chicken breast and salad.
Tonights snacks will be a jelly pot, cracker, and strawberry strawberrys.

20mins on my bike burns 205 calories
I've eaten 1400 calories but with excersise knocks it down to 1200.

I'm going to try and loose 2 stone between now and when we start ttc in Nov ☺

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around much 2 post work has been very busy. But this week I have decided to try something different but it is gunna sound mad when I tell you. I have been eating back 2 front so for example yesterday I had gammon steak and salad for breakfast, jacket potatoe wiv cheese and salad for lunch then cereal for dinner. Then snacks I've had either fruit or yogurts. But by eating a bigger meal for breakfast and a smaller dinner I'm finding the weight is coming off easier at the mo. As each day I've got on the scales it's always going down so I'm happy wiv it 😊

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around much 2 post work has been very busy. But this week I have decided to try something different but it is gunna sound mad when I tell you. I have been eating back 2 front so for example yesterday I had gammon steak and salad for breakfast, jacket potatoe wiv cheese and salad for lunch then cereal for dinner. Then snacks I've had either fruit or yogurts. But by eating a bigger meal for breakfast and a smaller dinner I'm finding the weight is coming off easier at the mo. As each day I've got on the scales it's always going down so I'm happy wiv it 😊

i have heard that this works :thumbup:

breakfast - bacon bun
lunch banana and yogurt
tea chicken soup crusty bread salad smarties and yogurt

today 2 slice toast cream cheese
lunch 3 weetabix and pck of french fries
tea weight watches shepherds pie carrots salad beans skittles :)

Hiya ladies!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted, I've had a really crap week!

But I'm moving on now and need to get back into this. I've ate so much crap this week and done zero exercise and have made no progress at all!

I've booked onto body combat at the gym tonight though.

I've just had wheetabix for breakfast with a little maple syrup and for lunch I'm having tomato and basil soup.

So far

Wheetabix, maple syrup to sweeten

Tomato and basil soup with half a cheese sandwich.

69 calorie snack bar

Spag bold with turkey mince and a little cheese.

Later I'm going to have a little treat of strawberries with cornish ice cream but I'll only have a tiny bit of ice cream. Just about to head out to body combat too so a good day so far!

sorry u had a crap week hugs xx

breakfast - 2 crumpets 1 with small amount of cheese and sweetcorn and 1 with Philadelphia :)

So far today.

Coffee 1 sugar
1/2 grapefruit
2 wheetabix with maple syrup
Left over Spag bol from yesterday with cheese on.

For a snack after the gym later I'll have a Carrott with houmous and for tea it's shepherds pie with Yorkshire pudding and veg. I'll only have a very small amount of the shepherd pie and lots of veg. Maybe 1 Yorkshire lol

I'm a bit late, but yesterday I had:

Meal bar for breakfast
One of our sugar free, low carb, low calorie energy drinks
A small bag (1 serving) of whole grain tortilla chips
A salad for lunch with grilled chicken
A bag of mixed pumpkin seeds and nuts for a snack
And homemade two-ingredient pizza with olives, mushrooms, and banana peppers.

Oh and six glasses of water (I'll get to my eight!!)

Still under my caloric intake for the day by about 400 calories

been ill in hospital so coming off the diet for now keep it up everyone x

i am trying to still eat healthy i haven't been weighed in a wile but i am being induced in 14 days i will weigh my self before i have the baby and after and then really start on the diet ;) hope everyone else is still keeping up with the diets and i bet you are all doing fab xx

Sorry I let this thread go, I've been struggling a lot recently and have been all over the place emotionally. This past week though I have managed to get myself back on track and have lost 3lbs and have actually been to the gym more than usual and I am trying to increase it more and more. My eating hasn't been perfect but it's been loads better so that's a start, even when I've had olpoto be really bad I've declined. Like last night when I didn't get home from the gym until 8pm and oh offered a takeaway I said no and made myself a healthy veg cous Cous instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->