Getting out?

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
What do you look for in a baby group? And how the heck do you get out the door in the morning?

I have not really got to socailize at all since Brooklynn was born. I don't really mind so much but since I just moved I don't really kinow anyone where I am and I want to make sure that Brooklynn will have some friends. I'm considering checking out some baby groups but there are a ton here and I want to pick one that she is going to get something out of. And I would definately not mind meeting some other mommies.

I have been wondering this too. I met a woman at Babies R Us the other day who invited me to join their mommies group, but I'm not sure what to look for, or what they do. And I'm kinda shy, so I'm nervous about actually going to it not knowing anyone. I'm curious to see what the other ladies say about the mommy groups they go to.

I met a lady in Walmart the other day and got her contact info, we were both complaining that we didn't know anyone... I should look for her number

There's a mothers group very close to where I live, but I haven't worked up the courage to go...pretty shy myself. Really should someday though it'd be nice to get out and meet other mothers

I know what you mean about courage... I tried to go to one this morning, finally got the courage to at least drive there thought that I didn't have to go in (I could take baby steps) and the darn thing had moved... I called the lady later to find out if they were still running and they are... maybe next week

Well,I myself do have friends and they're great but none of them are moms.

I really also want to join some kind of mommies group,I mean,it's a small town and some of these babies will go with Lola-Rose to school later on.Just like you,I really want her to have friends...

But now just to pluck up the courage :args:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->