Getting rid of the flab post baby & pics during progress. (Diastasis Recti)

Sorry I didn't realize anyone was checking this thread out!!

I haven't done much but some wall push ups here and there. I thought about sort of making my own wrap type thing..I wonder if that would work the same?? I finally looked up how to do a plank correctly so I might start those tomorrow or even tonight since LO is asleep..

Does anyone know when we can start doing ab work outs? My separation seems to be down to about 1.5 finger length and im anxious to start this 30 day ab workout + some chest and butt lift workouts I seen online but I don't want to make my separation worse :?

You look great smile! What exercise are you planning to do?

A lot of new things will be happening next year and I want a new and more confident me to go with it..My next goal is to learn how to cook :blush: I know....its crazy but I grew up with a dad that pretty much just threw something easy into the oven and that's how we ate and that's how I now eat...but I don't want my daughter to eat that way!

And does anyone else have a fluid filled bubble type thing inside their separation above their belly button? I think its an umbilical hernia but im not 100% positive.

yikes, don't like the sound of umbilical hernia!
the tupler book suggests that once you've had a separation it's probably a good idea to permanently steer clear of traditional ab routines. You can probably modify the exercises so they don't reopen the diastasis, I imagine.
And the book suggests that you can easily use a scarf or something as a home made splint, which I plan to do once I'm au fait with the tupler exercises

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->