Getting so close!

Kiki1993

Reaction score
I have been long term waiting for years now, I knew I wanted babies with my partner after being together for one year, he wanted them too but it was never the "right" time. Now we have been together for 7 years (almost), our wedding is in July, and we were going to try in May but we have decided the begining of April will be fine :) I don't mind if i have a little bump on the day and a dress maker said she can alter around up to 2 weeks before the day :) :happydance: So we have 3 months and 3 weeks, and 5 days left to wait!
I'm coming of my pill next week to start tracking when I ovulate :thumbup:
I'm just needing to say how happy I am! I also think we will have a boy!

Congratulations! How very exciting. I'm sure 15 weeks will fly by so quickly. I hope all goes ok for you coming off the pill and ovulating. I'm finishing the pill in 9 days (not that I'm counting!). Not sure what to expect as I was naturally long cycle with heavy AF but after 15 years non stop on pill I'm now very light and only a day or two. X

Wow, 15 years is a long time. We dunno whats goig on att he minute. This morning everything blew up, had a massive fall out with my brothers wife. MASSIVE. (they owe me a lot of money and i do loads for them, today i asked for a tiny favour, give a key to my friend who will knock the door, all she had to do was give her the key and she said no and screamed about it) .... thats caused a massive feud with my brother in turn. My Gran has been diagnosed with cancer, my mum is awaiting results for her cancer testing, my grandad has alzheimers, my other halfs grans are sick. The only reason we wanted a wedding was so family could go and now its looking like a lot will be too sick or worse to come, or a fall out between the others. I just want to cancel the wedding and elope. The thoughtof spending allthis money on a wedding we didnt even want, we just wanted elope with family at gretna but no family said they wouldnt travel that far so had to make it a hotel near us instead. I can't stop crying.

Oh, you have an awful lot going on, I'm sorry things are so hard at the moment for you. I'm not married but I would just say my best advice is have the wedding you and your other half want, if you want to elope or have a quick service in the civil centre do it, you need to live life for you. Sounds like your sister in law is incredibly selfish, and you deserve better than to be treated that poorly by your own family. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->