Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Karen
Relationship status: Married (6 months)

How long until TTC: 2.5 months - July 2009
Reasons for WTT: Financial, and want to loose 7lbs before getting pregnant
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, so long as it's healthy thats all I want.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, I like surprises.
Any names you like? Grace for a girl and Joshua for a boy

Name: Dawn

Relationship status: Been with partner 6 years. Living together for 5 years.

How long until TTC: Hopefully will be trying in 2010

Reasons for WTT: Buying our own home, waiting on OH

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Buying our own home and having a few more holidays together.

How many children would you like: 3 at most

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a boy first

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out too impatient!

Any names you like? Not telling they might get nabbed lol

Name: Charlie

Relationship status: Married for 7 and a bit years - together 8 and a bit :)
How long until TTC: 4 months, 2 weeks, 2 days!! :D
Reasons for WTT: need to lose weight, get fit and save some money and have a holiday (which is when we are starting TTC from)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yeh, all of the above :)

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We would like a boy first then a girl - although we'd be happy as long as we have a healthy baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Most likely team yellow
Any names you like? A definite for boy, a couple of choices for girl

Name:Laura
Relationship status: Living with partner

How long until TTC: 2 years and 4 months

Reasons for WTT: Were both still young and want do do a bit more such as holidays and festivals and to also start to save for a house.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Go on a few more holidays and go to a few more holidays, save for a house and loose some flab

How many children would you like: I want 3 but OH wants 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Id like a girl and OH would make a much better girl daddy than a boy daddy.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow deffinatly

Any names you like? We both like Rhys for a boy, I like Ava for a girl but hes not keen.

Name: Lisa
Relationship status: engaged to marry on 26th september 2009
How long until TTC: 3 months roughly
Reasons for WTT: i wanna fit into my wedding dress. and loose weight before wedding. lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: weight loss and to perfect my pelvic floor muscles to make spd more bearable next time round.
How many children would you like: 6

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? another girl, because then we'll have excuses to mave another go for a boy!!! (don't mind as long as he/she is healthy)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? always YELLOW!
Any names you like? dirge, olga, walken, ebony, skye, kitty, silver, dylan, lincoln, jay, millie, caro.... and lots more x x x x x x

Name: Victoria - Toria - Vicki
Relationship status: In love.

How long until TTC: 3 months.
Reasons for WTT: Saving.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Stop eating KFC :blush:
How many children would you like: 3 or 4, although Supernanny did scare me a little yesterday..

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would love 2 girls then a boy, so girl I guess, but I don't care really!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, if I can.
Any names you like? Yep, not telling though!

Name: Rebecca, use Beca though
Relationship status: Engaged, marrying next April

How long until TTC: 11 months 3 weeks
Reasons for WTT: want to be married first, lack of money, still a student, lack of job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish uni, get a job, get married
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? would love either, but preferably boy first as we already know what we're calling our first son (Gwydion Idris)!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? A part of me would want to be on Team Yellow but I'm so impatient I'd probably end up finding out the gender!!
Any names you like? Boy: Gwydion, Trystan, not sure on girls names!!

Beca :wave:

Name: Mary
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Not sure.
Reasons for WTT: Hubby doesn't want to, trying to get a new job and move states, re-joining military, clear up some debts, etc, etc.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just what I've already listed.
How many children would you like: I think 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not sure. Part of me wants another boy. But because DH will only agree to 2 kids I might want a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out.
Any names you like? Jacob, Joshua, Anthony, Alex (for both - not sure on long form for girl though), Elizabeth, Kayla, Natalie, Anne

Name: Lily
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 3 years
Reasons for WTT: Financial, want Kathryn out of diapers, want to be in our own place (we live with DH's mom)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish my children's book, maybe take some classes at art school, lose 80lbs, go on vacation
How many children would you like: 2, 3 tops

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy, just so I can have one of each, but would be thrilled with a girl too (I wouldn't have to buy anything :rofl: )
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender, I want to be able to get some new things (clothes) it its a boy
Any names you like? Zachary, Kyle, Isabell, Kaylee, Adriana (there's more but I'd have to dig out my list from when I was PG with Kathryn)

Name: Kate
Relationship status: Married for 8 months, together for 8 years before that!

How long until TTC: August 2010- on holiday!
Reasons for WTT: To finish the house & go on one last big holiday.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope, im ready to go achievement-wise, just waitin to go on this holiday!
How many children would you like: Id like as many as i can have! Although the thought of 7 scares me, so maybe 6 is my limit (ask me again after the 1st one!)? Hubby only wants 2 tho! hmmm.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Both me and hubby want a girl. Although to be honest, id love to have either at the moment!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out- then i can go crazy shopping!
Any names you like? For a girl: Darla, For a boy: Ethan.

Name: SpecialK (I'm internet shy - forgive me!)
Relationship status: Getting married in 75 days! (July 4)

How long until TTC: 75 days! Give or take a couple of weeks.
Reasons for WTT: Just need to fit into the wedding dress!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just the wedding dress issue!
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like boy, then girl, then another girl, then another boy. But really don't care.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow right now - although I don't know if I'll be able to hold out!
Any names you like? Boy: Rhys, Ethan, Colwyn, Ronan, Nolan, Jamison. Girl: Hayley, Brooklyn, Blake, Rowan, Kaylen, Kacie, Jamison

Name: Asta
Relationship status: Married for 3 years next month

How long until TTC: At the moment I think we'll be waiting about 18 months at least - but I'm broody now so might not be able to wait that long.
Reasons for WTT: Need a bigger house first! And we just want to enjoy Erin while she's small
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move house
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way!
Any names you like? Maybe...

Name: Sara

How long until TTC: Hopefully only till July or August
Reasons for WTT:Save a bit of $$ and DH still not quite ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: save $$, lose a few lbs, enjoy the summer.
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I flip flop on this one... i think team yellow
Any names you like? Jayden for a boy and Meggan for a girl

Name: Lea
Relationship status: Married (2 years in May)

How long until TTC: maybe August, not sure
Reasons for WTT: Husband and I lost our first pregnancy in February. We are still healing.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: meh *shrugs*
How many children would you like: 2, maybe 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I dunno, prolly yellow. I didn't have any strong urge to find out when I was pregnant earlier this year. Maybe that will be different next time.
Any names you like? yes, but I am not sharing lol

Name: Tiffany

Relationship status: Married, have been in love for 5 yrs

How long until TTC: in 6 months

Reasons for WTT: 4 miscarriages, want to save money and be as ready as we can, time to relax emotionally without the stress of TTC.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
Save up money, start renting somewhere.

How many children would you like: As many as we can have and still provide for I think. :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either as long as the baby is healthy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided, might be Team Yellow, I'd like it to be a surprise, but then again, I'd like to know how to decorate and what color clothes to buy...

Any names you like? We like Amanda for a girl and Sean for a boy maybe, but we have miscarried so many times we have multiple Seans and Amandas by now-so we might change our choice of names? Not sure yet...

Name: Amy

How long until TTC: 5 Months
Reasons for WTT: Money, Need more room, need to lose weight
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose Weight and get healthier, maybe move house
How many children would you like: 2 or 4 (dont like odd numbers)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girls
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out
Any names you like? Jack for a Boy, Lilly for a girl

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Married (will be a year in August)

How long until TTC: about a year
Reasons for WTT: Make sure we're 100% financially and emotionally ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Career, house, save $
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm not sure yet, I'm not sure I can wait, but I would really like it to be a surprise
Any names you like? Peyton for a girl, Hunter for a boy

Name: Carly
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: 3 years
Reasons for WTT: would like around 4/5 year age gap, and are enjoying just Mads at the moment :D and for james to progess more in work!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Yep we want to sell up and move to a bigger house, and are getting married in florida :cloud9: also james is progressing in business so thats reason and accomplish i suppose
How many children would you like: 2 i think, but not sure, maybe more!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope, i have my princess so i really don't mind!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out! i'm so booking a private 16week gender scan asap!!
Any names you like? For a boy joseph aaron riley, and girls - i have a few but nothing i really love - caitlyn, imogen, brooke, regan, faith

Name: Kim
Relationship status: Married for 7 years this July

How long until TTC: August
Reasons for WTT: I'm a teacher and I want to try to time it so I have a baby during the summer and don't need to take maternity leave.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find fun people on a fun forum!
How many children would you like: 2 (Have one already, he's 3)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd really like a girl because we have a boy but I don't think my husband can make girls. There are no girls in his family for as far back as we can tell. :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely find out. I want to know asap, I'm impatient!
Any names you like? Boy: I like Dylan. My son's name is Tyler so they seem to go well together. Girls: We like Evelyn nn Evie.

Name: Katie (Webbykins!)
Relationship status: Long Term Relationship (Two Years)

How long until TTC: God knows. Like 5-6 years apparently.
Reasons for WTT: Him ¬¬
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope
How many children would you like: As many as I can handle and afford to look after.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Might prefer a girl but as long as it's healthy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I think i'd find out.
Any names you like? Adam for a boy and Louise for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->