Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Great thread lovely! :D

Name: Pixieeee (secretly Steph... shhhh)
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 2 years!
Reasons for WTT: C-section and newborn, want to spend the first two years concentrating wholly on him :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose my baby weight, move into a bigger place.
How many children would you like: Thousands. But I guess I'll have to limit myself...

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a girl!!! And another boy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow!
Any names you like? Girl - Brooke, Skye, Charlotte or Emily! Boy - Mallachi Stephen, Ethan George.

It's probably about time I introduced myself properly as I've been lurking for a while. :)

Name: SJ
Relationship status: Married to the lovliest man I've ever known :blush:

How long until TTC: 7 months! Woohoo!
Reasons for WTT: Saving a little nest egg. 1 last huge holiday (which is when we'll start TTC)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Loose like 7lb, save some pennies, enjoy one last summer with DH
How many children would you like: 2 ideally

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We'd both like a girl first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Always thought team yellow, until we discussed it last night. So now finding out. But who knows when the time comes...
Any names you like? Several, more for girls, but we're not sharing with anyone

Name: Suzanne
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: approx. 1 year
Reasons for WTT: Wedding, house, money!!!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Learning to drive, start in September
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a girl but DF is desperate for a blue bump
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out for sure
Any names you like? Briony, Paige, Maddison & Cadence for a girl but only Tyler for a boy so far!

Name: Jen
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: hmmm....about a year??
Reasons for WTT: want our son to be over 1 when we start ttc
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
I just want to enjoy and live every second with my new son, who is currently 5 months old.... as i waited a long time to have another baby, my first son is 10, and he is from previous relationship. I then ttc with an ex between 2005 and 2007, and it was heartbreaking and we found out he was infertile. We split up august 2007. I then met my mr right and along came Lewis, a complete happy surprise as we wernt ttc!!! in november last year!!!!! ...i cant wait to go through it all again and have a little baby brother or sister for lewis and dont want the gap to be too big!! so excited thinking about it!! :happy:
How many children would you like: at least 2 more so that would be 4

Do you have a gender preference? any. i would love a girl next but love another boy too!!!!

Finding out the gender or team yellow? will def find out again .We went to babybond and had a gender scan at 17 weeks it was amazing

Any names you like? Girl - Phoebe Mae or Phoebe Rose....Boy - William or Liam

Name: Emma
Relationship status: With my slightly annoying OH Andrew

How long until TTC: Until the time is right
Reasons for WTT: Only just recently lost our son so we're waiting till the time is right for us to try for the next one
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Spend more time with each other, Seb wasn't planned and there was a lot we had to accept we hadn't done before he was going to arrive. Losing him was not a second chance I would've asked for, but now everything has been turned upside down we are totally different people. Oooo sorry that's a bit of an essay... so yeah, would prefer to be married before the next one comes along!
How many children would you like: as many as I'm allowed, no really probably 2 or 3 more :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either so long as they are healthy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? definitely finding out - I have to say I'm frightened of leaving it till the last minute, because if it's a boy we'll both need to prepare ourselves emotionally, it wouldn't mean we've ever love him any less, but it'd be hard to have another boy next.
Any names you like? First names - none, middle names - Boy: Sebastian (after their big brother) and Girl: Juliette (My step mum and OH's mum are both Julie, so Juliette would be after them as Seb's middle name David is after OH's dad)

Name: Laura
Relationship status: Engaged Getting married 25th July

How long until TTC: Unsure
Reasons for WTT: We are getting married and need to get out own place.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move out and settle into our place. Enjoy spending time as a family.
How many children would you like: I am unsure, it depends how the money situation is, but i would love a big family

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, i would be happy with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? This time team Yellow! If i can
Any names you like? Havent really thought about it yet

Name:Nichole

Relationship status: Semi-unofficially engaged, (hopefully) soon to be official

How long until TTC: Probably about 4 years

Reasons for WTT: Would like to be a bit older before having a baby, as well as live life more and become financially stable.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get married, get through college, start a good career, hopefully purchase a house.

How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like the first to be a boy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Deff finding out the gender

Any names you like? Sofie Madison for a girl

Name: Marie
Relationship status: with loving partner about to co-habit

How long until TTC: 7months? hope to begin ttc in jan 2010
Reasons for WTT: Housing
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get fitter, settle children into new schools/town
How many children would you like: currently have 2 girls and DP has 1 boy 1 girl also so would like 1 (maybe 2) together

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? William Mary

Name: Kayla
Relationship status: well I was in a serious relationship, but i believe i've now met the love of my lkife
How long until TTC: hmm probably a couple years
Reasons for WTT: uh well i'm waiting until i'm done university and atleast engaged
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: i'd like to get finances in order, have a house, maybe plan a wedding, finish university
How many children would you like: probably 3, two boys and a girl

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? well i'd like to have a boy first then a girl, then another boy but who knows if its going to work out that way
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would like to find out but its not a huge deal if i dont
Any names you like? I love the name Emma Lee, Kiera Leanne
Aaiden William, Zachary Gabriel James, and Jake Gabriel

Name: Lisa
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 8 Months?
Reasons for WTT: 5 MC, my body need a break
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:be as fit & healthy, find out why i kept MC
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow
Any names you like? Yes, we have 3 Girls name and 1 boy name

Name: Debbie
Relationship status: Cohabiting

How long until TTC: 3 month
Reasons for WTT: We have decided to redecorate our house so it is more of a home than a house.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Complete my teaching degree.
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would love my mam to know the gender so she can organise things but i really dont want to know.
Any names you like? We like William and Frances

Name: Jenn
Relationship status: engaged

How long until TTC: year and a half
Reasons for WTT: I want to finish school and be married
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get my degree.
How many children would you like: 3 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out the gender
Any names you like? max, selena. I love Liam, but Tim doesn't.

Name: Hayley
Relationship status: Engaged to partner of 3 and half years

How long until TTC: 3/4 months
Reasons for WTT: Baby son died, need time to 'heal' from the rawness and make sure no dates are the same as our precious little Angel
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Want to be married, but not necesserely before TTC
How many children would you like: 3 (2 more)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? NO!! I'll be blessed with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Hmmm found out last time... probs find out again
Any names you like? Daisy (Alex is growing a lot on his grave and I smiled and think thats his way of helping us with girls names :cloud9:) Not too sure on boys names.
xxx

Name: Becks
Relationship status: Engaged to my gorgeous fella of 8 years

How long until TTC: August/September 2009
Reasons for WTT: the time is never right, I've been waiting to be financially secure for years and it's not happening so why wait any longer !!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish my degree and complete our house, which we've been doing up for the last 5 years !!!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow (guess that means don't want to find out? I'm not accustomed to the abbreviations yet)
Any names you like? Not as of yet.

Team yellow (guess that means don't want to find out? I'm not accustomed to the abbreviations yet)

Yes team yellow is keeping gender a surprise :) If people are having twins one of each they are team purple :rofl: sorry thats random!! xxx

Name: Ally
Relationship status: Living with OH

How long until TTC: Til 2012
Reasons for WTT: Need to finish uni and get a job, we want to move to a bigger house and wait til holly is a bit older so hopefully she will remember her little bro/ sis being born.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish uni and get set up with a nice home in a good area, dog, car, garden etc I WANT IT ALL!!
How many children would you like: 2 or 3 but i would love twins!!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy so we could have one of each!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Ummm decide near the time, find out probs.
Any names you like? Freddie, Ben, Harry

Name: Gemma
Relationship status: Long Term Relationship

How long until TTC: July 2011
Reasons for WTT: Add to the family :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish House Redecoration!
How many children would you like: 2 Altogether - although family history of 1 boy then twin girls :s

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Hopefully Pink team - but I will love either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yes - Easier to plan :p
Any names you like? Jewel, Luna, Lyra, Ruby, Willow, William, Oliver

Name: Vicky

How long until TTC: 6 months(?)
Reasons for WTT: Type 1 diabetic so I have to wait for my consultant to give me the thumbs up! I have to keep my blood sugar down to reduce risks to baby and me
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Sort the house out a bit more
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope - just healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow for definite
Any names you like? Chloe, Heather, Jack, Liam - lots!

Name: Shula

How long until TTC: 1 month..
Reasons for WTT: Going to Switzerland in December and want to be no more than 5 months when we go (that's if it happens straight away..)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Nope!
How many children would you like: 2 - twins run in my family, so if they happen first time, that's it thanks!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out :winkwink:
Any names you like? Don't even go there.. I could re-name an entire school!

Name: Sarah

How long until TTC: who knows...wish it were May of 2010 but probably going to be the year after
Reasons for WTT: My husband mainly...I am finishing my Master's in Counseling this fall and would like to be done with that. But my husband thinks we are not ready financially, marriage wise, etc,etc...
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: MAsters, getting into best shape possible before hand, travel more
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like a boy 1st but a girl too :)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I would love to find out, but hubby doesn't
Any names you like? I agree with poster before me...I work at a school-every new kid I meet I assess their name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->