Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Hello everyone! I'm Alyssa, and I'm kind of amazed I'm even in this group again, but my life has been one very interesting plot twist, and I find myself newly married...but with 5 kids between my husband and me! It's been interesting to say the least haha. Here's a bit about me.

Name: Alyssa
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: June 2019
Reasons for WTT: Financial...and our house is too small! We are building a second floor starting in March.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd love to lose a little bit of happy newlywed weight (got a little overzealous with the late night snuggles and snacking HAHA), and I'd love to be in a place financially where we aren't struggling.
How many children would you like: We just want to have one for the two of us!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy please! We have four girls and only one little man.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We will definitely want to know!
Any names you like? Even though I want a boy, I find it hard to come up with boy names I like. Haven't thought about it much!

Mary

Age 29

WTT because I’ve not long been in my new nursing role and I want to get more settled. We haven’t tried earlier because we wanted our daughter to be in school so childcare is more manageable!

My 30th is in Feb so I want to have a good party before we go at it for baby number two!

Probably just want two children in total but who knows?!

When preg..

Don’t mind what sex just a happy healthy baby!
I like Ellen for a girl.

Still stuck with boys names like last time!!

Hi Everyone :hi:

Name: Shannon
Relationship status: Married to hubby since Feb 2017

How long until TTC: Dec 2019 for baby #2
Reasons for WTT: our first is only 5.5 months. Plus I’ve just started a new job so would like to get a little bit of money under our belt.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: though I’ve managed to pretty much lose the baby weight I gained, I’m still overweight so going to continue to try and get down to a healthier weight before #2
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I love love love having my little boy so I’d be stoked with another, but a healthy baby is perfect no matter the gender
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to try and stay team yellow this time
Any names you like?
Sadie for a girl. No ideas about boys names. We struggled so hard the first time.

I’m so so excited to be here again and cannot wait to start trying

Hi everyone!

Name: Sam
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: Officially decided this morning 3-5 years (2021 - 2023)
Reasons for WTT: Building our relationship and marriage <3
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Going through my weight loss surgery in either May or June to lose weight to be able to conceive, finish training my service dog, move in together and build our life together.
How many children would you like: 3-4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love a little girl, but will take either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender reveal party!
Any names you like? Harmony Aurora and William Thomas.

Name: Kim

How long until TTC: July 2019
Reasons for WTT: paying off debt and letting our youngest be a baby a little bit longer.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: pay off debt.
How many children would you like: I have 2 already. We want one more to complete our family.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We’d love either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I want to be team yellow. Hubby likes finding out
Any names you like? Astrid and Aspen for a girl.
I don’t know about boy names.

Name: Lynda

How long until TTC: July/Augu 2019
Reasons for WTT: Currently doing our house up and hubby is then going to have a vesectomy reversal!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose some weight start taking vitamins finish the house off.
How many children would you like: Weve got 2 already so 1 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Happy with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We’ve always found out so maybe team yellow this time
Any names you like? Loads

Name: Jenn
Relationship status: in a relationship

How long until TTC: April/May 2019
Reasons for WTT: BF is working on a career change and wants to land a new job before TTC. Also I just came off Mirena so waiting for my hormones to settle down.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get BF in a new job

How many children would you like: 1-2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Happy with either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We want to find out
Any names you like? a lot!

Hello everyone, I'm new here!
Name: Dora

How long until TTC: no idea, but hopefully in a year or two at the latest
Reasons for WTT: husband is not ready, I'm just finishing my second degree and don't have a job yet, husband wants a better job
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get a good job
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? one of both would be perfect, but I'd be happy with either really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out as soon as possible lol
Any names you like? so many! Frida, Cosette, Charlotte for a girl and Erik, Noah, Nils for a boy, to name a few

Name: Thorpedo
Relationship status: Married 8 years this month

How long until TTC: July 19' It's not coming soon enough
Reasons for WTT: We dont want a winter baby. Last baby we had was and we live in the mountains where we get lots of snow during the winter.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: finish bbg 12 program
How many children would you like: I have 2 right now I want one more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'll be happy with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm leaning towards staying team yellow.
Any names you like? I actually do like the name Aspen for a girl. I dont have any boy names that I like.

Hello all! I was quite active on this site when my son was a baby so I’m quite happy to be back! My DS is 8(!) now and my OHs boy is 5 so we have decided to ttc this year as the age gap (at least for my son) is getting quite big already.. Also we want one

Name: Lauren
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: July/August 19!

Reasons for WTT: We would prefer to avoid a winter baby as my son is a December bday and me & DSS are feb birthdays so it’s an expensive period! Also spending more time as a blended family before adding another

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe lose a couple of lbs, I’m on the fence between healthy/overweight on the scales so would like to be firmly in the healthy category. Need a bigger car as well, Also to enjoy some more lie ins

How many children would you like: Just one more to complete our blended family would be nice

Do you have a gender preference? We both have boys so would be thrilled with a girl but I’m sure the children would prefer a brother!

Finding out the gender or team yellow?: I want to find out, OH wants to stay team yellow soo... yellow it is

Any names you like? We both only agree on Olivia and Arlo at the moment but I’m sure it’ll all change!

I have filled this out in my previous waits before my 2 boys. Now that we have officially decided to go for our third and final baby, I thought it would be fun to update!

Name: Kaity
Relationship status: Married 11 years, together for 15

How long until TTC: 1 year-ish. It will be June/July/August of 2020.

Reasons for WTT: It's not the right timing right now and I don't have a desire to be pregnant this year.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I need to lose about 40 pounds, I want an extra year gap than I had in my first two (hello NOT trying to potty train a toddler with a newborn), and there are 2 trips over the next year that would be better to take not pregnant.

How many children would you like:
3 and then will absolutely be done (DH will have the snip before baby is born).

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I wanted 2 boys and got them! I would love the chance to parent a girl but honestly I'm not too fussed one way or another (DH really wants a girl though!). I think I'm a great boy mom so one more hyena in the pack would just add to the crazy lol.

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team :yellow: for sure. We found out with DS1, waited with DS2 and I would want to wait again.

Any names you like? Girl: Claire Therese Lynn. Boy: .... ummmmm..... we don't even have list with ANY names on it. There is one, William, that DH kind of likes but I'm not sold. We will see.

Hey y’all!! I’m new here!! My husband and I won’t really be TTC but NTNP.
Name: Kristin
Relationship status: together 11 years, married 8 years in July

How long until TTC: fingers crossed Aug-Nov19
Reasons for WTT: I have a 2 year old I want potty trained, he is ready now to start. Waiting until after my doc appointment, I had eclampsia with my first and high blood pressure with my second. Just want her opinion. Also we only have three bedrooms so have to figure that out as well. I also am waiting to see if I get selected for a Game Warden position.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: potty train my 2 year old, add or expand a room to our house, stay in shape for easier pregnancy.
How many children would you like: I have 2 so this one will be our last ☺️

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either will be fine with me
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Trying for team yellow
Any names you like? Everly Rose for a girl, and not real sure about a boy!

Hi :hi:

Name: Zoe
Relationship status: In a relationship (almost 3years) OH and I want that family life for ourselves, fully pledged the plan to start soon as we have all our ducks in a straighter line :shipw: lol

How long until TTC: Aiming for end of year 2022

Reasons for WTT:

1. Half way through 2nd Yr of my Degree so far. Love to just get passed 3rd & be PG on my final year. I'd be aiming to knuckle down anyway, it makes sense to nurture baby too and hopefully when my studies finish, welcome our first baby.

2. I've just started a new job in a care setting where I have no experience. Settling in here is important and getting money under the belt. Also he is self employed wishing to get something more steady up and running for himself

Anything you want to accomplish while TTC:

Lose extra weight on my stomach. Let get out of hand and implement more healthier lifestyle = easier pregnancy. Fitter & stronger not just for physical but mental health too. That's my 2021 goal.

He wants to put time into work, building something reliable long term

How many children would you like: We've agreed three, OH has one DD from previous relationship aged: 18! I wouldn't mind how many come along :oneofeach::twinboys:
I grew up as an only child. Terrible.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference: No but he has stated preference of girls, I think he's basing this on experience and his girl turned out just a breeze. Obviously I want them all safely delivered & healthy

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow all the way. Surprise at the end of it all will be fantastic we have both said this

Any names you like? He suggested this crazy idea of using the first letter of our names to start with baby names also. but switching the gender to pick a boys name from Z (my name) and a girls name from D (his) . Anyway when he said this I thought there are no names with Z. But thought of the boys name Zack. I quite like it but for my own child I'm not too sure...

:xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12:

:hi::hi::hi::hi: Hey everyone.

Name: Sophie
Relationship status: In Relationship

How long until TTC: Not sure
Reasons for WTT: My o/h doesn't want kids ](*,)](*,)](*,) Just my luck. I still love him
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: :-k:-k
How many children would you like: atleast 2 but ill take just 1 if he would say yes lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not sure i keep flip flopping maybe a girl since o/h has a son already
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'll be team yellow for a few months then ill want to know lol
Any names you like? ..... i can never decide lol :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->