Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Brittany
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 11 months
Reasons for WTT: Get into our own place
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: lose about 35 lbs
How many children would you like: 4 (i have 2 right now)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out the gender i don't like not knowing things
Any names you like?
ETA:
Girls:
Addison Renee
Ava Nay
Boys:
Nathaniel James
Derek Michael

Name: Nadine
Relationship status: In a relationship

How long until TTC: 1-2 years
Reasons for WTT: Not been with BF long and not living together
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Run my own business successfully
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out
Any names you like? Nahla

Name: Josefin
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC:6-12 months
Reasons for WTT: I want my baby boy to be a little older and we are getting married tihis spring
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like: 4-5 (have 1 right now)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow, i think. Found out the last time so it would be fun not to know tihis time:)
Any names you like?

Name: Kelly

How long until TTC: 5-7 months
Reasons for WTT: College
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: College and move to a new houe
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender
Any names you like?

Name: Amy

How long until TTC: 2 and a half years
Reasons for WTT: Need to get job sorted
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get fitter and healthier, buy a house, get a good job
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? Too many

Hello! I'm new to this site and wasn't sure if I should introduce myself in the general intoduction area or the section I'm most simply interested in so I hope you all don't mind myfirst post being here!

Name: Ashley
Relationship status: Engaged for almost 2 years (no set wedding date for now though)

How long until TTC: 3 years minimum.
Reasons for WTT: Myself: Finish school, keep putting money away, find good job after school. I also have severe phobia of labor. Like a clinical phobia tothe point where I almost hyperventilate thinking about childbirth and have awoken in a state of panic when I have dreams of pregnancy but I'm determined to get through this someday. Him: Find job, get license.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose more weight, get a nice apartment.
How many children would you like: As of right now i'm thinking just one. Maybe 2 maximum.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I truly wouldn't mind either but I guess i'd say girl just because I have a few girls names picked out already I love. I can't find many boys names at all that speak to me.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out.
Any names you like?For Girls: Iris, Athena, For Boys: Pierce, Zeth

Name: mrsbroodypants - but i missed the 's' off by mistake in my username...whoops!

How long until TTC: 11 months
Reasons for WTT: being a bridesmaid next year & would like to move house
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: move house!!
How many children would you like: 3/4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow
Any names you like? a couple

Name:Hannah

How long until TTC: one year and 3months :happydance:
Reasons for WTT: just had our baby girl in August!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: i really want to loose some of these extra pregnancy lbs
How many children would you like: i would LOVE 4 but i know we will only have 2.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? either will do for me!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow this time as this will be my last pregnancy i want a "it's a " moment at birth!
Any names you like? none that im 100% on, i wont know until im pregnant.

Name: Angelica
Relationship status: Married for a little over a year, been with OH 2 yrs

How long until TTC: I dont know, anywhere from a month to a year
Reasons for WTT: M/C 2 weeks ago and werent trying
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get financially more stable, get a new car, learn to drive ( I KNOW)
How many children would you like: 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? a boy =)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I wanna find out, OH doesnt
Any names you like? Liliana, Mikaela, Lucas, Jasper

Name:Hayley
Relationship status:Been with my boyfriend for 4 and half years

How long until TTC:Waiting til December
Reasons for WTT:I don't particularly want to be pregnant over christmas, due to personal experience and want to wait til my body regulates after having my coil out
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:I was learning to drive but I passed last month, I just want regular cycles and for my body to be ready. Plus I want to lose the stone I gained!
How many children would you like:I already have 2 but maybe 1 or 2 more would be nice

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really but I have 2 girls so I know where I am with them haha
Finding out the gender or team yellow?I like to find out, but couldn't see with DD1 and found out I was having a girl with DD2
Any names you like?I'm running out of ideas hehe

Name: LisaAge: 24Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: FebReasons for WTT: 2 big holidays coming up & trying to pay off LoanAnything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Pay off Loan!
How many children would you like: 2 Bambinos
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? either or
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Will find out... i think...
Any names you like? Too many to list!

Name is Lori
We are WTT till January 2011
We already have 2 boys 12 and 9
The reason we waited so long is cause our youngest has Down Syndrome and thought it would be better on him if we waited.
My husband and I have been married for 13 years!

We like a girl! BUT another boy would be awesome too!
3 is all we need! LOL
Names we like Girl - Charlee Marie
Boy - Fisher Drake ( my hubby is a duck hunter LOL)

Name: Alexis. " Allie."
Relationship status: In a relationship ( Known each other 7+ dated,+3. Took a small break. and now were back together. So We've been dating 4 months since June)

How long until TTC: a year +
Reasons for WTT: Schooling and Personal reasoning.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting my certification in two of my majors.
How many children would you like: One. [Partner has 2, previous relationship]
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Either way.
Any names you like? Jayliah Charlotte & Grayson[ Greyson] Lee

Thought I'd try out the forum. Sometimes online people can support you in ways your IRL people can't.... doesn't mean I love them any less!
Name: Tess
Relationship status: Together a year, friends for 5

How long until TTC: Will start with 2012 New Year's resolutions to detox and get ready and just let nature decide the rest
Reasons for WTT: We want more time together with just us and our pup :) Take a good trip first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Have a year behind me in this new job!
How many children would you like: I'd like 3, he'd like 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want healthy gender doesn't matter
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I like surprises
Any names you like? none that I'd care to share.

Relationship status: With OH for 1 year (next week!) - soon to be engaged

How long until TTC: Aiming for January Ovulation (New Year's Day)
Reasons for WTT: TTC for 3 months, came off BC on June 19th - am a camp director and cannot give birth mid-summer so need to wait now until fall (not happy about it)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Well, since I'm waiting and I have a couple of months, I should try and drop some weight, it may help when we're back to TTC
How many children would you like: I want two babies...OH already has a 6 year old and an 8 year old. I used to want 4 or 5 kids...but would be happy with 2 since we have the two older girls

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I really want a boy I think because we have the two girls already...but would be perfectly happy with any healthy baby!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm finding out as soon as I can! I will want to buy stuff and decorate the nursery and know the baby's name!
Any names you like? For a boy - Grayson William and for a Girl - Avery Joli

Can't wait to be a mommy! I'm terribly unhappy that AF showed up and that we're WTT now...but trying to make the best of it...and maybe dropping some weight and quitting smoking will help come January!

Name: Sara
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC: ha! we were trying NOT to! complete accident..! but we're excited
Reasons for WTT: insurance, job status
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: obtain a good job *which I did*!
How many children would you like: 3... twin boys & a girl *in that order*

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? boy!!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out
Any names you like? Jacob Daniel, Autumn Regina

Name: Caroline
Relationship status: Together for 7 years, Married for 1 year in November

How long until TTC: We will be starting hopefully April 2011.
Reasons for WTT: We are saving up a deposit for our first house and should be ready to move April time. Could borrow the money now but feel that this is something we want and need to do on our own.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my BMI down and raise my fitness (it's not called labour cos it's easy :))
How many children would you like: WE would like 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Preference would be one of each with a boy first
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow all the way
Any names you like? We keep changing our mind

Just stumbled across this board, and decided to jump in!

Name: Jay
Relationship status: Married for a little over two months -- been together for a little over seven years

How long until TTC:
We're planning to start trying in February, so about three and a half months to go!
Reasons for WTT: We had a ton of reasons for waiting until next summer, but decided today that we just can't wait that long. We'll be trying in February, and February only. If we catch the egg, fantastic! If not, we regroup and think about waiting again until the summer..
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just to not go crazy with the waiting!
How many children would you like: Four

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We'd love at least one of each -- two girls, two boys would be awesome
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team Yellow here!
Any names you like? Quite a few but I like to keep them between the two of us :winkwink:

Thought it bout time I visited here =)

Name: Dannie

How long until TTC: Thought I'd update this: Turns out OH was just worried. :blush: We're now back to TTC, OH assures me he's ready. :happydance:
Reasons for WTT: OH got cold feet lol
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Maybe loose some weight, get a bit fitter, convince OH that children are not scary monstars =P
How many children would you like: 2-3, but I'd be fine if we had a whoopsie after the 3rd. OH doesn't really want more than 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd like a girl, then a boy, then either (perfect world lol)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow for the first at least!
Any names you like? Kadence Abagail Debra for a girl,
Charles Albert Vernon for a boy.
I have heaps of other combinations, but those are the ones I like the most atm.

Name: Laura Age: 29

How long until TTC: End of year (ish)
Reasons for WTT: Normalising cycle after years of pill and might have to move house soon
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Finish PhD
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No

Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided!
Any names you like? Something to go with Marie for a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"