Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Christina
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: 3-6 months?
Reasons for WTT: Just had a miscarriage a month ago, hubby wants to travel, and i'm looking for a new job (not sure if it is a reason...)Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Eat healthier & exercise more and of course get that new job on mine!
How many children would you like: At least 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No preference for me but hubby wants lil girlFinding out the gender or team yellow? find out gender!
Any names you like? Aaron, Kayla, Brandon

Yay, my name is Kayla =)

I'm Kia and I'm 23.
Ive been with my bf for almost 8 years.
I want to try to get pg in 3 months. I want a girl first and I know this year lots of boys were born....lol
I think we waited because of me. I wanted us to be financially stable. But I realized in a way we are and you can't plan everything.
While wtt I want to get in better shape and relax more. Just have fun.
I want two kids.

When pg....
I want a girl and boy.... In that order. I will be definitely finding out and I would name my daughter Gabrielle Alyvia....not sure about the boy.
Good luck to everyone!

Name: Claire
Relationship status: Married (3 months 2 days :happydance:)

How long until TTC: Around 3 months
Reasons for WTT: My husband is too sensible for his own good! He wants to save, save, save first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Understand my cycle, having been on the pill for 13 years I don't have a clue.
How many children would you like: 2 minimum

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would like twins. 1 of each would be perfect.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Undecided
Any names you like? Oliver or Olivia

Name: Nic
Relationship status: Getting married next year! (engaged lol)

How long until TTC: 2013 :(
Reasons for WTT: partner wants a decent age gap in between
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: have a nice (but cheap) wedding LOL
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? - I'd like a little sister for my dd, oh wants a son
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out!
Any names you like? not yet!

Name:Becky
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:1 month
Reasons for WTT:Finishing off my last lot of pills
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:nope
How many children would you like:2-3 depending on gender

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?Boy but if i get another Princess il be just as happy so nope!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow?Found out my 1st so maybe team yellow... who knows!!
Any names you like?Took 8months to pick last time so no idea..!!

:)))

My first post - Hello everyone!

Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Probably january 2013
Reasons for WTT: Waiting to buy a house, travel a little more
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: No specific goals, but focusing on strengthening my career while I can still give that my undivided attention :haha:
How many children would you like: 2 or 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not at all!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out!
Any names you like? got a long list...

Hi, I'm brand new to this forum, and this is as good a place as any to start! Here goes:

Name: Ruth
Relationship status: Married for 5 years, with my husband for almost 10

How long until TTC: 6 months

Reasons for WTT: We want to get our finances in order... we also thought it would be nice to go away on a break and start TTC on our 10th anniversary of the date we met (February 2012 - usefully, it looks fairly well in line with the time I should be ovulating!)

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting our finances well under control and enjoying (what will hopefully be) our last Christmas and New Year together as DINKs!

How many children would you like: Two if we get one of each, maybe three if we get two boys or two girls to begin with. Knowing my luck, I'll end up with three sons!

when (I finally get) pg...

Do you have a gender preference? - I used to really want a boy first, and then a girl, but now that we're getting serious about baby making, I find I don't care half as much! I keep seeing myself with a daughter, for some reason, perhaps because I'm one of two girls...

Finding out the gender or team yellow? - Find out the gender... there's no way I'll be able to wait!

Any names you like? - Tom for a boy, Anna for a girl... but no real idea yet!

Name: Hannah
Relationship status: In a relationship- 21/4/09

How long until TTC: 3weeks toooodaaaaayy :happydance:
Reasons for WTT: Just to give us some time after my mc in may to prepare.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just get to know people on Bnb abit better.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a boy so i have one of each but i really dont mind at all.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow like last time.
Any names you like? Theres a few floating around in my head ;)

x

Name: Hannah
Relationship status: In a relationship- 21/4/09

How long until TTC: 3weeks toooodaaaaayy :happydance:
Reasons for WTT: Just to give us some time after my mc in may to prepare.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Just get to know people on Bnb abit better.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I would like a boy so i have one of each but i really dont mind at all.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow like last time.
Any names you like? Theres a few floating around in my head ;)

x

Welcome! And we start trying only a day apart! woohoo!

Awwww so we do!! How exciting :) How long have you been waiting? I've been here a few weeks tbf but I've been lurking mainly.

X

Awwww so we do!! How exciting :) How long have you been waiting? I've been here a few weeks tbf but I've been lurking mainly.

X

Well technically I have been wanting to start ttc for 3 years, haha. But we officially set a ttc date 2 or 3 months ago =) So luckily I haven't been waiting too long once we both made an agreeable start date. :happydance:

Name: Amy-Lea
Relationship status: in a relationship & have a 3 year old daughter.

How long until TTC: Late 2013/Early 2014.
Reasons for WTT:
-I want my daughter to be in full time school.
-Losing weight
-Money

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
-To of finished my degree. Then ntnp whilst doing my PGSE.
-To get from a size 16 to a 12.
-OH graduates in 2012 in his Cert Ed so he will be a few scales higher on his pay.

How many children would you like:
1 more, If I have a boy my family will be complete. if it's a girl, I guess I'd have one more go ;)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy as it would complete my family with already having a girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out.
Any names you like? no haha

:wave: Hi,

Wow I'm so glad I found these forums and so inspired after reading various posts on here!

So heres a bit about me:

Name: Emma
Relationship status: Married to my wonderful hubbie, 13 years in March

How long until TTC: Hopefully April/May 2012 (hubbies got to have a VR, again hopefully in April)

Reasons for WTT: Main reason is hubbies VR, he has a few health complications that we want to address first and we both want to lose weight etc first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get fit, lose weight, spend more quality with our two boys age 12 & almost 11.

How many children would you like: Well we got 2 so far, I would love 4 or so but trying to persuade hubbie to have one more has taken 10 years so I'd be happy to have 1 more.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? With 2 blue ones a pink one would be fantastic- however any as long as they are healthy!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Mmmm Undecided at this point
Any names you like? For a girl : Rebekah or Grace and for a boy: Adam John

I look forward to spending a lot more time on this forum and getting to know you all and reading your fantastic and inspirational posts.

Emma x

NAME: Tesa
Relationship status: Been together 5 years

How long until TTC: 7 months
Reasons for WTT: money, health reasons, want current baby to sleep through first!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: maybe lose some weight
How many children would you like: 3 or 4. We already have two: a boy (11) and girl (1).

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
nope. Maybe secretly another girl but as long as healthy Im happy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? We have so many scans its impossible not to find out!
Any names you like? Louis, Holly

Name: Sarah
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: Just under 2 years
Reasons for WTT: I've not long given birth and we don't want a very close age gap
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Move house, lose weight, be a good mummy to Thomas and maybe do another college course or OU degree
How many children would you like: I think 2 would probably be enough

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No. Health is my biggest concern. During my first pregnancy my waters broke at 14 weeks, rehealed at 24 but I continued to have low fluid throughout (Oligohydramnios)
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I found out with Thomas, I think a surprise would be nice next time
Any names you like? Haven't even thought about it.

It took us 2 years to conceive our son so perhaps we should start trying now but sod's law I'd fall pregnant straight away and we really don't want a very close age gap. We only ever imagined ourselves with one child but I absolutely loved being pregnant and we love being parents! Next time will be scary but I can relax more because I'll have extra care from the very beginning.

Relationship status: Married (July 2010)

How long until TTC: January 2012 (3.5 months)
Reasons for WTT: Attempt at timing for work reasons, a vacation planned at Christmas, a little more time to enjoy wine :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really, we have a house and careers...although as a teacher I would like to get a more permanent contract before going on leave!
How many children would you like: ?

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi! to all of you. I am getting excited for 2012, and also a bit nervous...so I thought a forum like this might help to share the experience!

Name: Bee

Relationship status: married to the man of my dreams

How long until TTC: unknown; months to years

Reasons for WTT: Health reasons. I have leaky gut syndrome which causes multiple severe food allergies, malnutrition, headaches, nausea, fatigue, and other health problems. I'm under the care of a physician who knows what she's doing (after seeing many who were horrible) and on the road to recovery. I'm discussing TTC with her at the end of Oct. It will all depend on how I'm doing by then.

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'm getting healthy. Doing occasional yoga for all the great benefits (would like to be doing it regularly!). I'm learning all about healthy pregnancy, natural birth, attachment parenting, breastfeeding, developmental stages, and how to (hopefully!) prevent food allergies.

How many children would you like: This is a tough one. We want to be able to support all the children we have; monetarily, with love, with space, with time. We would like at least 2. Are considering 3. Might want 4. We do have concerns about the population of the planet, but also believe that if we can raise sympathetic, caring, environmental stewards that can help change the world for the better, then it's worth it.

when pg...
Do you have a gender preference? I just want babies that grow into healthy toddlers and then eventually onto healthy adults. My husband would like a girl first and then a boy. I'm game for that :)

Finding out the gender or team yellow? No way! Ultrasounds are not proven to be 100% safe. We have no need to know the sex of our babies before they're born and will not use ultrasounds unless there is a complication that requires it for helping the baby. Team Yellow all the way (and green, blue, red, orange :) lots of colors work for girls, most colors work for boys (I'd stay away from pink until he's old enough to decide if he likes the color or not!)

Any names you like? We have a few picked out, and a few we like but definitely won't use because we have friends who have kids by those names. We did decide that when we get two barn cats, we're naming them Nuts and Bolts. Ha! Humor runs rampant in this house.

Hello, need some advice, me and my partner want a baby together, i already have a 3 year old little girl called cailynn. not with my partner andy though. i had an implant in for 3 years it ran out end of july, havent had it removed yet though. i had a period on the 13th of august. so should be ovulating soon. problem is im not sure if its the right time?! i want another but i dont at the same time?! ive told my partner this but he gets really annoyed. my mum keeps goin on at me to get another implant in but havent done it yet. i dont think my partner is really ready 2 have a baby yet, even though he thinks he is! our realationship isnt that great atm either. and i dont think he will stay with me if i have another baby. dont know what to do. ive only just got a job in the last 4years and im really enjoying having my social life back. i think i should go on another form of contraception...not the implant dont really want to wait 3 years again. plus i really want my daughter to have a brother osister close to her age group.

le me know what u think i could do....thank you :)

Leanne
x

Name:Leanne
Relationship status:engaged

How long until TTC:1 month
Reasons for WTT:wasnt ready
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: getting married.
How many children would you like:i have a daughter born 10/06/08 not same dad though.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? couldnt wait that long..lol
Any names you like? seanna-may, troy..

As hard as it is to wait when you have baby fever, I think you should wait. If nothing else, to give your relationship time to grow with your current partner. If you really think that you wouldn't stay together if you had a baby right now, then now is definitely not the time to try.

My husband & I are WTT due to my health issues and have baby fever. We know it is best for my health and the health of our future baby to wait. So as emotionally difficult as that is at times, we're waiting.

I wish you the best of luck!
Bee

Name: Jill
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: April 2012 (little over six months)
Reasons for WTT: Just had a baby 2 1/2 months ago, want them close in age but not THAT close.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Saving up money for the pregnancy/baby beforehand, getting my abs back!
How many children would you like: at least 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want another girl, DH wants a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!!!
Any names you like? William Lee (Liam) for a boy, and probably Elizabeth (Libby) Rose for a girl.

Name: Jo
Relationship status: Newly wed

How long until TTC: Unknown - Several years
Reasons for WTT: Me and DH are still at Uni, we need a bigger place and can't afford a baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a good class degree, get a decent job, rent a bigger place and save up some pennies
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure
Any names you like? Yep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member