Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Name: Ginny
Relationship status: Engaged

How long until TTC: 5 months - start trying in March 2012

Reasons for WTT: I have a 8 month old son and would like about a 2 year gap between babies. Also, I'm returning to work in January 2012, so I want to make sure I work long enough to get paid maternity leave

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Settling on new land we have put a deposit on! Trying to figure out when we are going to get married!

How many children would you like: Other half wants 2 in total, I wouldn't mind 3 :)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope, would love a brother for Max or a little girl

Finding out the gender or team yellow? We didn't find out for Max and it was a wonderful suprise, so might keep it a suprise again

Any names you like? Boys: Billy (William), Girls: Elise, Katie - we had a very hard time deciding Max's name!!

Name: jade

How long until TTC: want to start trying in march 2012

Reasons for WTT: I am in a contract job at the moment to cover maternity leave. i so want a baby now so does partner, if im kept on we will start trying. also need to save

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: saving and boyfriend getting his credit score back up and not fall behind on payments, so we can remortgage into a house

How many children would you like: 2 but only 1 for now!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? dont mind, but would like a girl as a first

Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out!
Any names you like? lola for a girl or alfie for a boy, but not too sure on alfie as its so popular

Name: natalie
Relationship status: living with OH

How long until TTC: 6 months (march/april 2012)

Reasons for WTT: still at uni currently, but will be ttc with pcos and want to start as soon as possible to make sure we have as much chance as possible of getting pregnant!

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get healthy! also, to keep going with savings and graduate :)

How many children would you like: 2 or 3, but at this point if i managed to just get pregnant id be happy

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no...but i think id like a boy first

Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow

Any names you like? chloe for a girl, cameron or alfie for a boy. alfie seems to be really popular!

Name: Kirsty
Relationship status: Engaged (been together almost 5 years)

How long until TTC: 2 months (when LO turns 1)

Reasons for WTT: Have 10 month old daughter and waiting until she turns 1

Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: spend time with DD before 2nd comes along

How many children would you like: 3 or 4 altogether but OH only wants 1 more (already has 3 from previous relationship)

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? would love a boy to complete the set but not bothered either way

Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out

Any names you like? OH wants Ryan if a boy, not sure about girls

Hello! Venturing into babydom and saw this! Here goes!

Name: CupCakeFairy
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC: its complicated - officially next July!
Reasons for WTT: Time, Money, Careers...
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save, save, save! Get my health on track, get my business up and running and prepare ourselves!
How many children would you like:Two - but not twins! lol

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? team yellow
Any names you like? yup!

:)

Name: Kim
Relationship status: Happily married (just celebrated 1 year)

How long until TTC:6 months
Reasons for WTT: Husband laid off, want one more trip together
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Would like to lose remaining 8 pounds and save $
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out
Any names you like? not sure yet

Name: Tamieka

How long until TTC: November 2012
Reasons for WTT: We are planning on getting married in November and would like to have our own house and car licence.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get my licence and have our own house.
How many children would you like: 3 or 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'm torn, part of me would like a boy first so my kids can have a protective older brother but the other part is i want a little girl so i can spoil her with disney princess and all the things i like. :p
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm too impatient, find out.
Any names you like? Elijah and Charlotte.

Name: Angie
Relationship status: Together 3 years, living together 1 year. 2 feline babies. :) Getting ready for him to propose in 3-4 months but it's a surprise when. :D
How long until TTC: See my ticker. At least a year and three months. Long time, but worth it.
Reasons for WTT: Age, we will both have finished studying, we will have moved into a proper apartment and saved baby money, have collected more furniture and baby things. Also he isn't ready as he's only 21. Still has more growing up to do.
How many children would you like: If we could afford it, lots, like 5+. But due to money and space constraints we'll have 2, maybe 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Not sure, I can't decide!
Any names you like? Dozens. We already have a long list! Too many to name. Whoops, accidental pun...anywho. See my recent post in Top 10 Baby Names [I think I listed about 20 haha].

Name: Janet

How long until TTC: About 3/4 years
Reasons for WTT: We already have a 1 year old son and we haven't even got our own house together so waiting until all that is sorted out first
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not really sure...
How many children would you like: About 3 but i may change my mind after #2 haha

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not at all
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out the gender
Any names you like? Callum is my little boys name but i think Oscar for another little boy and maybe Lily-May for a girl. Have to consult with OH first though of course lol!

Name: Amber
Relationship status:married

How long until TTC:Since August
Reasons for WTT: Methotrexate
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:
How many children would you like:2 already have 1 just want one more to be complete

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? just a healthy baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender
Any names you like?

Name: Allyson
Relationship status: living together

How long until TTC: ?? ask my OH!!
Reasons for WTT: AS ABOVE!!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: NO
How many children would you like:2 - Already have 1 beautiful little girl just 1 mroe to feel complete

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Boy (OH now has 3 girls, only 1 mine) so boy would be perfect
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yellow this time, (although im sure suspense will kill me!!!)
Any names you like? Joshua, David erm prob lots more!!!

Name: Hollie
Relationship status: Living together

How long until TTC: Just under two years
Reasons for WTT: My boyfriend wants to have money behind us first and get married before we have a baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Set up a nice home for the baby, we've just got our first home together and it needs a lot of work
How many children would you like: Anything between 2 and 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? As long as the baby is happy and healthy, thats all i really want, but if i did have the choice it'd be a girl haha
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out! I couldn't wait that long!
Any names you like? Ava, Scarlett, Maya, Mason and Ethan

Name: Emily
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: Starting in December
Reasons for WTT: We want to wait until my husband gets the last part of his trade licensing exam done. Then pay increase for him, added to my income, and we'll be set!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to wean myself off the alcohol...but oh, I do so love a glass of wine after work!
How many children would you like: 3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl, but only SLIGHTLY
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out for sure!
Any names you like? Traditional ones, mostly...discussions will have to happen post-conception! :)

Name: Kassie
Relationship status: With a wonderful guy for almost 5 years.

How long until TTC: 3 months.
Reasons for WTT: Moving house, was waiting for partner to be ready.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Lose a bit of weight, get rid of some stress/anxiety.
How many children would you like: 2-3

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Leaning towards boy first, but really don't mind at all :) Would be ecstatic with either.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, want to be able to decorate!
Any names you like? Boy: Dante Wynne Girl: Lilah Jasmin.

Name: Jennifer

How long until TTC: March 2012
Reasons for WTT: wait till DS is 3 years old
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: loss some weight
How many children would you like:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team pink
Any names you like? Girl Names: Gabriella Iris Boy Names: Blake

Name: Lindsey

How long until TTC: March 2012
Reasons for WTT: Traveling to Africa in Feb and can't take malaria tablets when pregnant.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Travel, save money
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out the gender
Any names you like? Not sure yet.

Name: Jessica
Relationship status: married

How long until TTC: at least 6-7 months
Reasons for WTT: just had a baby!! :)
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: losing the baby weight, ***going on a vacation***
How many children would you like: 3-4 would be lovely

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? not necessarily, would like at least 1 boy and 1 girl, will keep trying until we have 1 of each or until we get 4 of the same!!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? find out the gender
Any names you like? DH likes Allen Houston for a boy, haven't really thought of others

Name: Salena
Relationship status: living together

How long until TTC: We're thinking two years
Reasons for WTT: He's not ready. We want to be settled. We're not getting married until fall2013.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: I'd like to do a little pt to maybe build up my muscles for an easier pregnancy.
How many children would you like: 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I think I'd like boys, but I'm not opposed to girls.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out, I think
Any names you like? Cecil Mathias, Miles Ezekial / Erza Marie, Amelia Lisette

Name:Mary
Relationship status:Married

How long until TTC:3-6 months
Reasons for WTT:health
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:lose some weight
How many children would you like:4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? no just health baby
Finding out the gender or team yellow? yellow
Any names you like? girl Naomi, hannah boy Joshua and Ezekiel

Name: Whitney

How long until TTC: 1.5 years
Reasons for WTT: We want to enjoy Sophia for a while. Want to be more financially stable so we know we can care for 2 children & give them both everything they need/want.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Sophia to be potty trained & an awesome family vacation, just the three of us.
How many children would you like: 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Either or!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out, maybe this time we won't tell anyone until he/she is born :)
Any names you like? Harlynn will be our girls name, Evan will be our boys name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->