GHD's?

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
Are they worth the money?
And can you buy them from anywhere, not online? x

More than worth the money!

Not sure about the second question though, I got mine online! I think you can get them from some hairdressers, but I'm not sure x

Am sure you can get them from boots xxx

I'm thinking of ordering some for my birthday!

Where did you get yours from? I don't know where can be trusted!

Sooooooooooooo worth it! We have 2 pairs and wouldn't be without them!!

Got them from a local Salon xxx

Definately worth the money!

I got mine of the website, but you can get them in alot of hairdressers aswell.

OH's mom got hers at a beauty supply store. I want it. lol

They are fab!...i got mine from Toni and Guy. My mate got hers from a business seller on ebay who gives you a guarentee aswell...and she got them for £80 where as i got mine for £110!...wouldnt be without mine! Most recognised salons sell them xx

Definately worth it! Bought mine about 2 years ago off the internet xx

I got mine last week and well worth it. The best price I got (with being 100% sure they would be the real thing) was from amazon (but I also get my VAT back from them as well!).

Sooooooooooooo worth it! We have 2 pairs and wouldn't be without them!!

Got them from a local Salon xxx
Why 2 pairs? not that it's a problem lol, just curious:thumbup:

I got mine as a christmas pressie, but think they're from ebay.. try hairdressers etc, not seen them elsewhere. Had mine a few years and they're still as good as when I got then *now just look for my thread titled "Bloody GHD's have broken" in a few days time! Na, they're really good. :)

Deffo worth the money, I have the new limited edition RARE styler and I love it!

I got mine from the GHD website www.ghdhair.com you can also buy them at most hairdressers or www.lookfantastic.com are usually good for discounts.

If you find them somewhere online, you can put the address of the website into the GHD website and it will tell you if their registered with GHD to sell their stylers, if not their normally fake ones x

If you buy them off the GHD website, you often get extras.
Hubby bought me mine for my birthday, and I got a wash bag with GHD shower gel, bubble bath, body scrub and body cream. It smells devine.

GHD's are fab, and I wouldn't ever buy another brand.

You can get them from most salons hun that stock GHD products!!!
They are VERY much worth the money, I would be lost with out mine. I bought them about 4-5years ago now for £120 and not had a single problem with them!! xx

Definately worth it, the only thing that keeps my hair straight!! I bought mine from a salon and they quite often have good deals on, so check with your local hon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->