Ghost story freaking me out!!! Can someone please reassure me.....

sueh81

Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
ok so maybe i'm just a little over-tired but i read a story yesterday about a girl called carmen winstead who was bullied and killed pushed down a sewer and that she comes back to kill anyone in their sleep who reads her story - well i read it yesterday and did not get an ounce of sleep!! I was freaked out all night by this!

to make it worse strange things have been going on since i read it!!! for starters the water pipe to our new boiler burst in the kitchen so we had to call the emergency plumber and he couldn't understand why the water was dirty brown colour! Then the dvd player AND the tv packed up this morning and my little man screams when I take him in our bedroom!!

OK so maybe all this is one huge coincidence and would've happened anyway but I can't help but think it's all related!! Will someone please tell me to stop being so stupid and slap me round the face with a wet kipper coz i'm too scared to be in the house on my own right now!!!!

Bless ya.

I doubt very much these things are connected, just a coinstience (sp)

Things like this freak me out too, but its just a made up story. X

Thanks hun!! I don't know why i'm so freaked out as I love to watch horror movies but part of me has been thinking oh my god what if this IS real!!! xx

I'm skeptical about anything like this but I know these kinds of things effect some people more than others. However I honestly wouldn't worry and just try your best to relax, these are totally unrelated occurrences. xx

I am seriously sleep deprived I think as I would not let myself go to sleep last night at all so I played on my ds, read a book and then chatted to whoever was on facebook to keep me awake and this afternoon i've been sat there in tears with worry about this flaming story!!

try googling 'carmen winstead'

it will show its an urban myth

Oh hun don't worry its not related.
Nothing in the "afterlife' can hurt you, I'm sure hundreds of people have read the story and if it hapened to be true which is completely unlikely we would know something of it. Its a load of toosh to scare teenagers like a chain letter.
Don't worry yourself about it.

https://philsadvice.com/carmen-winstea

xxxxxxxxx

https://philsadvice.com/carmen-winstea

xxxxxxxxx

thank you sooooooo much!!! you have finally put my mind at rest!! It even got to the point where I asked hubby if he'd have a shower with me! Needless to say he jumped at the chance lol!!!! so something good has come out of it!! :haha:

xxx

Oh hunni big hugs XXX
This story usually surfaces around halloween every year, apparently someone was abit late posting it this year :)

I'd be freaked out too! I watched the Ring at the cinema and every time i closed my eyes that night i saw the girl. Horrible horrible!! I dont watch scary films anymore lol im such a wimp!!

i read this on facebook in the early hours of this mornig, and was so creeped out too i couldnt get back to sleep!

i read this on facebook in the early hours of this mornig, and was so creeped out too i couldnt get back to sleep!

I first saw it on facebook too! frigging horrible freaky story ain't it!! it plays with nearly everypart of your worst fears and naiveness (if that's a word??) my hubby said he's banning me from facebook lol!! x

Funny enough my mother in law posted the story on her facebook satus the other day. I was browsing her fb tonight and read it. It freaked me out soo much too, I wouldnt mind but in 2hours time the whole family (OH, MIL, FIL and 3SIL) are all going to ireland and im minding the house until they get back...its bad enough the hall light goes on and off all the time for no reason (which Ive got use to now) but after reading that I think i'll invite a friend to stay the week lol!! I re-posted it just to be on the safe side ;) lol xx

These little things used to scare me so much but I promise you nothing is going to happen.
Simply just a coincidence. :hugs:

Funny enough my mother in law posted the story on her facebook satus the other day. I was browsing her fb tonight and read it. It freaked me out soo much too, I wouldnt mind but in 2hours time the whole family (OH, MIL, FIL and 3SIL) are all going to ireland and im minding the house until they get back...its bad enough the hall light goes on and off all the time for no reason (which Ive got use to now) but after reading that I think i'll invite a friend to stay the week lol!! I re-posted it just to be on the safe side ;) lol xx

but its a hoax :shrug:

its a horrible chain mail/hoax horror story.

my friend who is really suffering with pnd/anxiety read that story on fb the other day and it really affected her, it really pisses me off.

My friend read this to me the other day and i laughed and said something like 'thats some bored 13 year old, whos probs abit sick minded writing that' Then i had to walk to the shop on my own that night and it was dark, i kept running past all the grids just incase haha x

Hope you're feeling better about it now after the other girls posted a link x

I read this the other day and another one a couple of days before that. Even though I KNOW it is all a load of nonsense I can't help but be a bit worried :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->