Gift from father Christmas - buy it or not?

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
DD was 4 in June. For Christmas I do presents from us and the stocking from father Christmas. She went to a grotto at the weekend and he asked her what she wanted. She told him she wanted a till (she was there with her cousins who both said "tele" and I think she misheard and copied them). Now the thing is, we already have one and it doesn't really get played with. So wwyd? This is the one thing she's asked for (she said she didn't know when I asked her before). She has mentioned it since. I told her we already had one and yet she still wanted it. I'm in dilemma and head and heart are arguing two different points.

I'd ask her what she thinks the till will be like, work out whether she has something in mind or if she's just stuck on the idea. If she's not sure why she wants it I wouldn't get one, although I might jazz up the one I already had- either decorate it a little or fill it with new play money, something like that.

Maybe just fit into conversation what it is she wants from Santa and if she still says that do what pp said or if it changes now that she's not trying to say what her cousins said you can get her what she says.

I'd put it to the back of my mind and stick to what I already had. In all the excitement I'd be very surprised if she even noticed or remembered on Christmas morning and if she does just say that Santa knew she already had one and that maybe she could get another for her birthday if she really wants it.

I would tell her she already has one and chat with her to come up with something else. I wouldn't just rely on her not remembering her request or not noticing that she got something different. If she isn't able to come up with something else, I'd just tell her that since she already has one, Santa might just surprise her with something different on Christmas.

I would just hope they forgot lol. Mine change mind all time but forget on xmas morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->