Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Hubby took a pic of me last night, I seem to of shrunk!! :/
35 weeks

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/jenchandler/8569_10151526240557140_1039458360_n_zps79195379.jpg

I thought I had shrunk too, but I think the baby just changes position.

LOL Sarah i been like that this week, stinky cold :dohh: its gone to my chest now too :growlmad: still, i dont feel half as rubbish today as yesterday so thats progress :flower:

i feel like no matter how much i clean there is ALWAYS more to do!!! :dohh: still, 2 more days of work and i will be able to shuffle about at home :happydance:

Jenny your bumpy is looking very cute :flower: i agee with Sarah i think it depends on where bubs is and if they have dropped as i have thought this a couple of times too...although i think i also get so used to seeing my bump its like its normal now :haha:

I am officially tired of being pregnant! I know that healthy babies are worth the wait but I just want to hold my baby already!!!! I can't find things to keep me busy and I'm actually getting a bit depressed about it. Sorry for the moan but I'm really fed up today!

You need to learn crafts!!

Pick up drawing or painting, it'll pass the time.

Do not...and I mean it...walk around the grocery store....I just spent $130 lol

Oh I've been quite crafty this pregnancy! Making all sorts of things for her. I'm sure tomorrow I'll feel better. Just an off day. But I will definitely NOT walk around the grocery store as I know the damage that can be done lol.

I just bought 3 lbs of strawberries...

I don't even know what to do with them

I might lol! But I love to bake so I might bake something too

Nice bump Jenny- I had mw appt yesterday. And she took measurements and said I was measuring smaller because the baby was head down and engaged! :)! I was certain it was transverse! Also been going to my antenatal classes past few days! Oh they've made me feel more frightened about the birth! Had a looooong conversation about episiostomy (prob spelt wrong!) today! Urgh! Also mentioned the perennial massage- anyone been doing that? I might try tomorrow...

Apart from that I've just got my nusery furnature woohoo! So hopefully get that built over the long Easter weekend!

5 weeks to go for me!!!! :)

Nice bump Jenny- I had mw appt yesterday. And she took measurements and said I was measuring smaller because the baby was head down and engaged! :)! I was certain it was transverse! Also been going to my antenatal classes past few days! Oh they've made me feel more frightened about the birth! Had a looooong conversation about episiostomy (prob spelt wrong!) today! Urgh! Also mentioned the perennial massage- anyone been doing that? I might try tomorrow...

Apart from that I've just got my nusery furnature woohoo! So hopefully get that built over the long Easter weekend!

How exciting that baby is already engaged! I'm literally counting hours til my ultrasound because I'm so anxious to know what her position it! I'm pretty sure she's still breech but you were positive yours was transverse so I still have hope :D

The class about episiotomy definitely had me feeling anxious too but I just had to remind myself that basically everyone tears so it can't be THAT bad if all these women have dealt with it. All my friends have said that seeing the baby makes you literally forget the pain instantly. I was thinking of trying the perennial massage but I don't wanna start stretching it out if baby is still breech and I may end up with a c section anyways!

Congrats on your furniture! Will be a fun fun weekend for sure.

35 days! We can do this!

How exciting that baby is already engaged! I'm literally counting hours til my ultrasound because I'm so anxious to know what her position it! I'm pretty sure she's still breech but you were positive yours was transverse so I still have hope :D

The class about episiotomy definitely had me feeling anxious too but I just had to remind myself that basically everyone tears so it can't be THAT bad if all these women have dealt with it. All my friends have said that seeing the baby makes you literally forget the pain instantly. I was thinking of trying the perennial massage but I don't wanna start stretching it out if baby is still breech and I may end up with a c section anyways!

35 days! We can do this!

Yea- they do say the massage might not even work anyway- but I thought it might be worth a try!the cutting sounds horrendous!but as u say- most people tear anyway so it can't be that bad :wacko:

Whe r u feeling ur kicks at the minute? Mine are sort of on the right hand side of my belly button and just above! That's why I thought she was transverse- cos they were not really in my ribs! Although my ribs r starting to get sore- feels like they're being pushed up cos there's no room left lol

I know- we r finally almost there!!! :happydance: can't believe how fast the 3rd trimester is going (although not fast enough as I can't wait till 1 may!) :flower:

35 days! We can do this!

Yea- they do say the massage might not even work anyway- but I thought it might be worth a try!the cutting sounds horrendous!but as u say- most people tear anyway so it can't be that bad :wacko:

Whe r u feeling ur kicks at the minute? Mine are sort of on the right hand side of my belly button and just above! That's why I thought she was transverse- cos they were not really in my ribs! Although my ribs r starting to get sore- feels like they're being pushed up cos there's no room left lol

I know- we r finally almost there!!! :happydance: can't believe how fast the 3rd trimester is going (although not fast enough as I can't wait till 1 may!) :flower:

I'm feeling my kicks in the same spot, and my babe is head down! Her bum is in my stomach and her feet off to my right side.

35 days! We can do this!

My kicks are All to the left of my belly button and a little up but I can feel what I'm guessing is her head (big and round and turns) directly under my right boob! It moves from there to middle of my chest below ribs throughout the day. And I think I feel her back down from that and her butt right below my belly button on the right side. I occasionally get what I'm assuming are little punches to my ribs and I feel hiccups where I think her back is and her head twitches with each hiccup. I wish it would hurry up and be Friday so I could know!!!!

And yes some days I feel like WOW this has gone so fast and others it seems to be taking years. So close yet so far away!

So I had my doctors appointment today. My fundal measurement is out of this world LOL I'm worried that I'm going to be the next "OMG did you hear about that poor woman who just pushed out a 15 lbs baby?"

I'm almost 37 weeks, and my measurment is 41 LOL

My doctor said "don't travel this weekend, and start running up and down stairs."

Oh wow! Hopefully baby will make an appearance soon! :)

Oh my! I've totally overindulged in food today! Feel like a balloon ready to pop! Been quite good so far but this past week I've kind of said sod it and ate what I want! Oopsie! Anyone else gorging on food at the minute? My sweet tooth is out of control!

Oh my! I've totally overindulged in food today! Feel like a balloon ready to pop! Been quite good so far but this past week I've kind of said sod it and ate what I want! Oopsie! Anyone else gorging on food at the minute? My sweet tooth is out of control!

I'm fighting all urges to go buy Easter cupcakes as we speak!! I am trying to go for a walk each time a thought of cake or candy pops in my head but man oh man do I want some damn cookies or SOMETHING!

I'm fighting all urges to go buy Easter cupcakes as we speak!! I am trying to go for a walk each time a thought of cake or candy pops in my head but man oh man do I want some damn cookies or SOMETHING!

Lol- well you have more will power than me! I've just eaten a melt in the middle chocolate pudding, a mars bar and a pk of monster munch! :blush: Ill be good tomorrow! :wacko: going to try to start walking every evening too! I'm just quite lazy and lethargic at the minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->