Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

LOL im glad we are all grumpy :haha: at least i can tell hubby its all prego related :thumbup: might make him feel better when im being a super grump :haha:

My fundal height was measured behind at 31 weeks so i had a growth scan and all was fine, i heard its very basic and not to take it too seriously. Infact i had an appointment yesterday and one midwife and 2 students measured me and each came out with a different measurement :haha: so try not to worry too much hun, i have noticed different ones measure from a different point on my pelvis so i presume thats what it is :shrug:

Congrats Lovely :flower: thats great news on your GTT and fundal height :thumbup: good call on the celebratory choccy eggs :winkwink:

Hi- just realised this thread was still live! :) I'm almost there with my hospital bag- baby all done but i just need to get some nice pjs (for when I have visitors at hospital as I don't want to wearing nightdress), tens machine, arnica tablets, nursing bras and massage oil.

What are u taking baby home in? I'm thinking vest, sleepsuit, jacket, hat and mittens. Also what are u going home in? I don't know what size ill be so hard to think about what to bring! Maybe leggings a long loose dress/ tunic/ T- shirt and a cardi and flip flops.

Ooh- I've also been getting period type pains and back pain! Was wondering if these might be Braxton hicks! I don't seem to have had them!

Anyone using the birthing ball? My back is killing me so I should be but slouching on the sofa is less effort than sitting on ball lol

Hey Mazzy! My nursing night gown came with a matching robe and it was delivered yesterday so my bag is DONE :D

Since I'm in Arizona and its hot hot hot I am bringing baby home in a very lightweight cotton night gown. It's got her name on it and a pretty lace headband and bow to match! So cute!

I used the exercise ball for a while and since baby is head up I'm sure I should probably be on it trying to get her to turn but the couch is much easier, I agree.

As for your pains since my LO isn't engaged at all or even close to it I haven't felt any pains other than minor back pain in the morning occasionally. I was getting horrible period like cramps every time I had to poo (sorry tmi) for a few weeks but that has passed. May be Braxton hicks. I don't think I've had any either.

Hey Mazzy! My nursing night gown came with a matching robe and it was delivered yesterday so my bag is DONE :D

Since I'm in Arizona and its hot hot hot I am bringing baby home in a very lightweight cotton night gown. It's got her name on it and a pretty lace headband and bow to match! So cute!

I used the exercise ball for a while and since baby is head up I'm sure I should probably be on it trying to get her to turn but the couch is much easier, I agree.

As for your pains since my LO isn't engaged at all or even close to it I haven't felt any pains other than minor back pain in the morning occasionally. I was getting horrible period like cramps every time I had to poo (sorry tmi) for a few weeks but that has passed. May be Braxton hicks. I don't think I've had any either.

I don't know whether baby is engaged or not! Have midwife appt on Tuesday & think she's going to check baby's position then. I'm pretty sure she's transverse though as I feel movement on both of my sides! Another reason why I should be bouncing on that ball! Lol! :)

Have u thought about pain relief yet? I want an epidural but if I get one I won't be able to go to the nice swanky birthing rooms at the hospital (with the bathing pools etc) just to the delivery suites! :nope: annoying! But everyone who I've spoken to who has had a baby said I should get epidural! So I think I will. :thumbup:

Mazzy i dunno if this helps but i had a scan today and baby is ALL over my belly LOL he is feet in the top of my belly back on my left i think bum on my right and head in my pelvis! I didnt realise he was THAT big :haha: he is measuring at 5b 2oz :thumbup:

Misslatino - I'm measuring ahead too and people are always commenting how big my bump is, maybe I'm gonna have a big boy!

My hospital bag is almost done, just need to get some drinks and snacks sorted and an outfit to wear to come home - but I'm also a bit stumped what to pack, how big am I still going to be?
Have got a gorgeous Jojo sleepsuit and hat set for baby to wear and obviously a little vest for underneath.
We're getting so close now girls!

I don't know whether baby is engaged or not! Have midwife appt on Tuesday & think she's going to check baby's position then. I'm pretty sure she's transverse though as I feel movement on both of my sides! Another reason why I should be bouncing on that ball! Lol! :)

Have u thought about pain relief yet? I want an epidural but if I get one I won't be able to go to the nice swanky birthing rooms at the hospital (with the bathing pools etc) just to the delivery suites! :nope: annoying! But everyone who I've spoken to who has had a baby said I should get epidural! So I think I will. :thumbup:

My advice hun would be to go in with an open mind. Everyones pain threshold is different and whilst everyone you spoke to might've had epi's you might not need one. You could always start off in one of the birthing suites with the pool, gas and air etc and then move if you're needing an epi?

I planned to have gas and air during labour with my daughter but had written in my birth plan that I was open to other options, but tbh an epidural would've been my last resort. I completely just zoned out, concentrated on my breathing with the g&a and time flew, then dd was here! I plan to do the same this time if possible and hopefully this labour won't last 24hrs xx

Oh my lord I am so sick. I feel awful for Zoe, I've been coughing non stop for the past two days. Yesterday she was moving like mad probably from being shaken so much, today she is very quiet, which I imagine is from her moving so much yesterday.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, thank god.

Aarrgg got a Uti :-( got anti biotics so hopefully be ok soon.

Looking forward to my scan tomo.

Mazz at my hospital they won't give you the epidural til your five centimeters so I'm able to use the tub before then. They also offer walking epidurals at some places. Don't know if its an option for you! I'm good with pain but not even gonna try to go without the epidural because so many have told me that you get to rest if you have it and the last thing I want is to be more exhausted than necessary when I could be bonding with my little girl. Can't imagine resting during labor with all the excitement but it would be nice!

I packed yoga pants and a t shirt for my outfit to come home in. We live less than a mile from the hospital and I plan on being comfy comfy comfy for at least a week after delivery!

How often do your babies get hiccups? Mia is one little hiccuping queen lately and I feel the hiccups on my right side when laying down. Do you feel them where baby's head is or back? I'm thinking this is her back. Who knows! Wish I could fast forward to next Friday's scan so I could have a better idea of her position!!!

Jenny and Sarahei hope you ladies get to feeling better soon!!! I've started experience bouts of morning sickness again. Oh joy!

Thanks hun. The meds have started working now, im not in pain any more, thank god, and the Braxton hicks have calmed down a lot because of it too :)

Morning sickness ay, I feel for you hun.

I had my bloody show yesterday, which was exciting, and really really really fuckin' gross. Not going to think about my body making that crap.

Went to the doctors, cause I had an appointment anyways and I was checked (side note, first internal for my entire pregnancy!) my cervix is high, and posterior (what does that even mean?). I have an appointment next week, but my doctor left me with "I'll see you next Thursday, if I don't see you sooner."

As my waters are intact, there isn't much they can do!

Side note, my doctor says your body releases a hormone that stops labour because it knows that you either don't have the energy to go through labour, or that you might make the babe sick. Don't know if that's just a load of shit or not, but it made me feel better as I don't have a voice at all.

I had my bloody show yesterday, which was exciting, and really really really fuckin' gross. Not going to think about my body making that crap.

Went to the doctors, cause I had an appointment anyways and I was checked (side note, first internal for my entire pregnancy!) my cervix is high, and posterior (what does that even mean?). I have an appointment next week, but my doctor left me with "I'll see you next Thursday, if I don't see you sooner."

As my waters are intact, there isn't much they can do!

Side note, my doctor says your body releases a hormone that stops labour because it knows that you either don't have the energy to go through labour, or that you might make the babe sick. Don't know if that's just a load of shit or not, but it made me feel better as I don't have a voice at all.

Super exciting but sooooo shitty that you are still sick! Hopefully you can rest it off this weekend and meet baby next week feeling better? Good luck!

Sarah thats so exciting!!! I dread to think what the bloody show is actually like :wacko:

Misslatino i been feeling sick this week too! Not been sick though PHEW!

Well, the weeks seem to be disappearing so fast now, its my last week at work next week :o dunno how that happened so fast :D but im looking forward to having a bit of time to rest before bubby arrives :thumbup:

Well I can tell you that it didn't hurt, I just went pee and wiped and there it was.

The sight of it however...ugh!

Okay Zoe, seriously get your ass outttttttttttttttttttttttttt

She's not all that active, and I'm getting over my cold. I'm finding that if I walk during the day I feel like she's practically falling out.

OUTTTT CHILD

Okay Zoe, seriously get your ass outttttttttttttttttttttttttt

She's not all that active, and I'm getting over my cold. I'm finding that if I walk during the day I feel like she's practically falling out.

OUTTTT CHILD

Hopefully she listens! Good luck!

Awww Sarah i hope she comes soon hun :hugs: Im glad the plug thing dont hurt :thumbup: very time i pee now i expect it to be there LOL probs wont show till 41 weeks now :haha:

Im struggling with a cold now too :cry: feeling very sorry for myself this week :dohh: excited to be 36 weeks though :happydance: also my midwife said they dont let ladies go past 41 weeks and 3 days so i know for sure i have a max of 5 weeks and 2 days :happydance:

What are you all doing with your last days/weeks of freedom? x

I spent all of last week laying down with this shit cold.

Tomorrow it's grocery shopping, and finishing cleaning up my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->