Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

I been eating like crazy too!! I even got a foot long subway for lunch the other day...kinda regretted that one!! Kept repeating on me :nope:

Sarah i have seen a few ladies on here measuring 41 around 37 weeks i think its a growth spurt week or something :shrug: i dont think they have had their babies yet so i dunno how big they were but try not to worry :hugs: interesting the doc recommended running up and down stairs....might be trying that from Monday!!

Im finally getting over my cold :happydance: and i had my last day at work yesterday :happydance: now i can focus on sleeping, cleaning and watching tv LOL

Appointment went well. Was told that my thyroid levels are low which explains the serious weight fluctuation. Baby girl is good, weighing approximately 5 lbs 9 oz but the fluid is low so weekly ultrasounds from here on out to monitor that! She's head down but not engaged its her booty I've been feeling up high in my ribs! She's long according to ultrasound tech lol. Glad all is well. Going to start checking cervix next week!

Appointment went well. Was told that my thyroid levels are low which explains the serious weight fluctuation. Baby girl is good, weighing approximately 5 lbs 9 oz but the fluid is low so weekly ultrasounds from here on out to monitor that! She's head down but not engaged its her booty I've been feeling up high in my ribs! She's long according to ultrasound tech lol. Glad all is well. Going to start checking cervix next week!

That's good- glad all well! In the uk they don't check cervix- not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! I really think ill go over though- have no signs what so ever that baby is nearly cooked! No contractions/ Braxton hicks or anything like that. Guess some people don't get them though so u never know!

I gained 5 lbs last week, my diet is total crap!

I know- I'm gaining quickly too! Weirdest thing was that I weighed myself last night and I was 11stone 5 lbs - went to bed and weighed myself in the morning and I had went down to 11st 2 lbs over night! :happydance: so weird- must have been water retention! Wish it was always that easy to loose 3lbs :haha:

I'd feel better if we weighed in stones here lol we do it by lbs

13.5 sounds much better than 189 lol

Yea stones do sound better than llbs! hehe

Oh now I'm depressed! After writing that post I weighed myself again and am now 11st 6lbs! So I've gained 4lb in 1 day! Boohoo! Hopefully I'll miraculously loose it in bed again! Was doing so well up to now!

Oh now I'm depressed! After writing that post I weighed myself again and am now 11st 6lbs! So I've gained 4lb in 1 day! Boohoo! Hopefully I'll miraculously loose it in bed again! Was doing so well up to now!

You actually do lose weight while sleeping! And with swelling and water retention there's no way to say how much you REALLY weigh right now.

You actually do lose weight while sleeping! And with swelling and water retention there's no way to say how much you REALLY weigh right now.

I'll go with the lowest number :winkwink:

^^ WSS lol!

I'm not even weighing myself between appointments anymore.

Had to go to hospital today. Was just super freaked because I kept feeling like I was leaking. Got there and they checked me and said no fluid but a lot of moisture. Not leaking so sent me home. Now I feel dumb for going in and am wondering which hospital I should go to for the real deal as I just didn't quite feel comfortable there. Last time I had to go to hospital when I was hit in the stomach with a ball I felt comfortable but that was at a dif one. May go to that one even though its usually much busier. Pointless post but bored and wanted to share lol.

Sorry to hear that it wasn't a nice experience for you.

I went to my hospital at 18 weeks because of spotting and had to wait 3 hours for an ultrasound :(

Aww Miss thats rubbish they made you feel that way :nope: you did the right thing going in...if you hadnt and it was your waters leaking you would have needed to be there! :flower:

Anyone else super bored? Im off work now till baby arrives so this long weekend dont feel very special, just boring :wacko: think we are going to ikea today just to waste some time really lol

Any of you ladies planning to express colostrum? I have ordered some syringes so i can start once they arrive but im not producing very much at all at the minute so i dunno how thats going to go :shrug:

Jenny, i ordered the Moby wrap after seeing your thread on wraps...should be here soon :thumbup: i like that you can use it while you BF so no one will realise im not just carrying him :flower:

I'm still sick so I'm dying of boredom, I'm running out of things to watch! I just picked up a set of pastels and I'm going to teach myself to use them

Awww no! Thats rubbish your still sick hun :nope: maybe you should see your doc if it carries on, they might give you some antibiotics to chase it away :hugs:

I got Netflix now so i can watch loads of rubbish :haha: spend all evening yesterday watching a series called 'Weeds' its really good :thumbup:

That would be cool to teach yourself pastels :thumbup: i get all in to a craft for about a week then i lose interest LOL i did half a cross stitch design then couldnt be bothered :wacko: now i have started doing decopatch name for the babies room and have run out of enthusiasm :wacko: one day i WILL finish a project :haha:

Aww Miss thats rubbish they made you feel that way :nope: you did the right thing going in...if you hadnt and it was your waters leaking you would have needed to be there! :flower:

Anyone else super bored? Im off work now till baby arrives so this long weekend dont feel very special, just boring :wacko: think we are going to ikea today just to waste some time really lol

Any of you ladies planning to express colostrum? I have ordered some syringes so i can start once they arrive but im not producing very much at all at the minute so i dunno how thats going to go :shrug:

Jenny, i ordered the Moby wrap after seeing your thread on wraps...should be here soon :thumbup: i like that you can use it while you BF so no one will realise im not just carrying him :flower:

Totally agree, this long weekend doesn't feel special at all, especially been as dh had to work Sat and is at work again today :( I think time might start to drag now my mat leave has started and its not as if I can just go for a walk or a wander round the shops, because my spd is killing me!

I don't plan to express any colostrum, i'm producing plenty, especially at night but i'm sure I read on B&B or somewhere that its not good to mess with of stimulate your nipples during pregnancy?

I like the Moby wraps too, never had one with dd but they look good :thumbup: i've got an Action Baby Carrier this time around x

Yeah i read if you stimulate them for up to an hour it can start labor :shrug: bt from what i read about expressing you dont touch the nips and also only do it for 5 mins so hopefully not too risky, they also suggest waiting will 36 weeks :thumbup: i'll do a bit more research before i start though to be sure :thumbup:

aww no SPD is the worst :growlmad: time is defo going to drag with no work and hubbys at work :nope: think im going to start cleaning the skirting boards this week, something that always gets forgotten LOL :thumbup: its bad when cleaning is the highlight of the day isnt it LOL :dohh:

Yeah im bored, but the kids are off school, so lots of things for me to do and clean grrr lol.

Nah im not going to express anything till my milk supply is established, unless advised to by docs.

Cool, I like the idea of breastfeeding and being able to do my normal mom chores, instead of being stuck on the sofa lol. Il probably order a sling when im better after the section :)

Your so lucky to have the kids about to keep you busy :flower: its rubbish just being around trying to find stuff to do for the sake of it :wacko: feels like such a waste, like, i will be grateful for a few minutes once baby is here but right now i just want it to be 3 weeks time!!

There seems to be mixed opinions on expressing but mostly they say it helps practice for BFing so i'll give it a go when the syringes arrive and see how it goes i guess :shrug:

Im looking forward to the sling arriving so i can practice putting it on LOL anything to pass the time eh!!! :haha:

I agree girls it's so boring at the mo!! My highlight today is sewing a little fox for the baby. Have a quick hospital appointment tomorrow then that's it for the rest of the week!
My baby has been going crazy last night and today, I hope it's ok? I wonder could it be changing position? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->