• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

I don't even know LOL this is my first, the rest of my family lives in england so I have no coaching.

But I have a crib, and boobs, so I'll make it work.

Aww bless you hun :hugs: could your other half's family help? I found B&B great for advice on what i need :thumbup: as you say you have somewhere for bubs to sleep, food and the rest is just stuff :flower: I think i have gone over the top with things, just cant stop myself its like an addiction :dohh:

What position is your LO in ladies? I'm pretty sure baby girl is head up but possibly transverse. NO pressure on my bladder (lucky me!!) and feeling all of her kicks and hiccups at my belly button line. Nothing low. Doc said she's prob head up at my 31 week appt an at 33 week they didn't feel but I measured at 36 weeks so going back for an ultrasound on the 29th. It seems all my friends have head down babes and are complaining of pressure?

Happy Monday!

What position is your LO in ladies? I'm pretty sure baby girl is head up but possibly transverse. NO pressure on my bladder (lucky me!!) and feeling all of her kicks and hiccups at my belly button line. Nothing low. Doc said she's prob head up at my 31 week appt an at 33 week they didn't feel but I measured at 36 weeks so going back for an ultrasound on the 29th. It seems all my friends have head down babes and are complaining of pressure?

Happy Monday!

Baby was head down at my last mw appt at 28wks. I have another mw appt on Wednesday so we'll see where he is then! I have almost constant pressure on my bladder and most of the kicks/movements are high up, above the belly button x

My babe has been head down for the past almost 10 weeks. She's an early prepper I guess.

My LO is head down too, I can't even count the times I go to the loo each day now lol

At the 29 week ultrasound I had she was head down but flipped back up almost immediately after that. Every other u/s before that she was breech. I am pretty content with the idea of a scheduled c section, it's an emergency one that I'm worried about! The doctor said we can discuss the external version but there are lots of risks that aren't worth taking to me. Guess we shall see how the ultrasound goes on the 29th!

Jenny how you getting on hun? Any more signs of baby coming? :hugs:

Misslatino, i think my bubs is head down, he has been at my last few checks and i am waddling like a duck not to mention i feel what i think are feet in my ribs :wacko: but he was breach at my 31 week growth scan so you never know, he might flip again :shrug: i have a scan tomorrow so hopefully will know more then :thumbup:

Try not to worry about bubs being breach they say they can even flip on the day so there is still time :thumbup: xxx

Im ok thanks Smanderson, just cant seem to sleep. No more baby signs thank goodness. Iv got a growth scan Thursday, so il mention it to them then. How are you hun?

Yay thats great news hun :hugs: so glad things have slowed down :hugs: i been struggling to sleep lately too :nope: sooo frustrating, difficult to get comfy, needing to pee, every time i turn over its agony :wacko: still, only a few more weeks and we will have a new reason for lack of sleep but at least they will be snugly and cute rather than painful :flower: xxx

Yay thats great news hun :hugs: so glad things have slowed down :hugs: i been struggling to sleep lately too :nope: sooo frustrating, difficult to get comfy, needing to pee, every time i turn over its agony :wacko: still, only a few more weeks and we will have a new reason for lack of sleep but at least they will be snugly and cute rather than painful :flower: xxx

I guess it's all pretty much the same for preggos at our stage lol. I managed to get an hours nap, then had a lovely shower, and now I feel loads better. Almost time to get the kids from school.

LOL seems to be :thumbup: cant imagine what we are gonna feel like in another couple of weeks :wacko: im so tired i cant even think of getting off the sofa today :sleep:

Jenny how you getting on hun? Any more signs of baby coming? :hugs:

Misslatino, i think my bubs is head down, he has been at my last few checks and i am waddling like a duck not to mention i feel what i think are feet in my ribs :wacko: but he was breach at my 31 week growth scan so you never know, he might flip again :shrug: i have a scan tomorrow so hopefully will know more then :thumbup:

Try not to worry about bubs being breach they say they can even flip on the day so there is still time :thumbup: xxx

No worries. I think part of me is actually hoping for a planned section? Somehow that's less scary to me than vaginal because it is planned and with natural so much is unknown! I'm crazy, I know lol. Regardless of how she makes her appearance ill be happy. And her in this position is quite comfortable! She's not on my bladder and I don't have toes in my ribs. No pressure! I could handle this for 6 more weeks haha!

Sorry Sarahei! OH has a bad cold right now too. I'm praying I don't get it! Hope you feel better soon!

Went to a breastfeeding class last night and learned a good bit of info!

How's everyone coming on the hospital bag? Everything is packed for baby girl but I'm waiting on my nursing pajamas to arrive before mine is finished!

I gotta say your kinda selling the idea of a breach baby now LOL I really wouldnt mind having a bit of a break from the aches and pains of head down LOL

I STILL havent been to any classes yet :wacko: keep promising i will but somehow i havent gotten round to it, i think all these hospital appointments are sucking up so much time its hard to imagine when we would fit in another one LOL

I need to re pack my bag, might do it next week :thumbup: anyone had any good advice what to pack? i heard if you put a gym water bottle in it makes drinking drinks in labor much easier :thumbup: off and not bag related but some one said get incontinence bed pads for your side of the bed incase your waters break and also good for bleeding post birth :thumbup:

I just hope I dont get more grumpy lol, or il have to lock myself away from people.

My bags are all packed. I have a small suitcase, its pretty full as il probably be in 4 or so days.

Iv packed
4 nighties - stretchy front, and buttons, as il be breast feeding.
Slippers
Dressing gown
Loads of huge knickers
Loads of heavy duty sanitary towels
Breast pads
Nursing bras
Nipple cream
Toiletries
Hair bands
Drinks
Going home clothes

Think thats it.

Tell me about it! Some days i just get sooo grumpy and also i seem to switch from totally fine to mega pissed off in seconds!! :wacko: hope this dont last after the birth even when im super grumpy i feel sorry for my hubby, poor thing he is so good to me wish i could stop myself :dohh:

ooohh hairbands!!!!! cant believe i forgot that :dohh: how annoying would that be LOL thanks Jenny :thumbup:

oh and a slightly embarrassing question, when people say about massive knickers do they just mean the ones that cover your bum or do they mean maternity over the bump ones or granny pants that come to your arm pits? :blush: feel silly having to ask :blush:

My post baby panties are just size XL super breathable cotton undies!

I too have been SUPER grumpy. I tell OH at least three times a week "I'm seriously considering causing you harm... Please go away" lol! And we are supposed to be eloping soon but I am sure all of my mean-ness is making him reconsider! Him being sick has me extra cranky as well because his coughing keeps me up.

As for the classes, we are registered for another tour of a different hospital as I have a choice between two to deliver at and that is Thursday and then we are signed up for a baby care class that I'm thinking we may skip. I'm sure I can manage changing diapers without a class on it! They were free so I went a bit crazy when signing up ha. I enjoy having something other than cleaning then going to the gym on my schedule, though. Staying home while pregnant may be relaxing but it is quite boring! Can't wait til I have her here to occupy my time!

I've got puppy pads but haven't started sleeping on them yet.... MILs water broke at 35 weeks with hubby and 34 with his brother so I should probably get them under there as we just purchased a new memory foam mattress and I don't want to ruin it!

Has anyone else's fundal height been ahead of date? I'm a bit concerned about measuring 3 weeks ahead, though I read that breech babies can cause that if they are sitting up high which I believe she is. Think she's got her back to mine and knees up.

Well it took a week to get my GTT results but the good news is they were normal. My fundal height was also bang on track as well today so I treated myself to some Lindt eggs yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->