Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Miss that really made me chuckle LOL your right and they wont care its just me being silly but i figure it will make me feel better so its worth it :thumbup: cant believe your still going to the gym, you are super good :flower: me, i been eating rubbish and avoiding exercise since i saw the extra line on the test :haha:

Wow Sarah two weeks :wacko: are you symptom spotting all the time? Im sure Bambino is right though, things will be happening :thumbup: although i have bad back today and im praying its not a sign LOL im not waxed :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Bambino thats good to know it can be so different for each person :thumbup: i dunno what to expect but mine hasnt gone yet so we will see :flower: for now im keeping everything crossed till i have my wax and then he can come when he is ready :haha::winkwink:

Nope, no spotting. I spotted all throughout the day that I had my bloody show, and then NOTHING.

I swear to god if my plug came back I'll fucking cry.

Side note, anyone else getting sideways comments about choices you make on your body? I'm going to dye my hair today, and I keep getting "it's bad for the baby!"

My hair dresser stripped my hair with NASTY chemicals while she was pregnant, and I feel safe to assume that I am not the only person she had done that too over the 9 months she was pregnant. I get comments about painting my nails too...

ohhh people go too far with things, try not to worry about them! My cousin dyed her hair whilst prego and everything was fine and i thought it was only bleaching was bad and mainly cos it turns your hair green cos of the hormones??? Maybe thats a old wives tale? LOL as for nail painting i think thats only an issue for if you have an epi so they can see if your nails turn blue? Again may be an old wives tale :shrug:

I hope you get some movement soon hun :hugs: have you tried raspberry leaf tea yet? Walking up and down stairs is supposed to be good too :thumbup: x

I'm all over my stairs lol it's not working. I haven't tried the tea yet.

Even motherrisk (I think their a Canadian thing) says that dying your hair 3-4 times throughout pregnancy is fine.

Miss that really made me chuckle LOL your right and they wont care its just me being silly but i figure it will make me feel better so its worth it :thumbup: cant believe your still going to the gym, you are super good :flower: me, i been eating rubbish and avoiding exercise since i saw the extra line on the test :haha:

Well the doctors were giving me such a hard time about my weight gain I signed up at the beginning of this trimester so that I could do more! Of course they now feel bad for giving me a hard time since we found out that its the hypothyroidism causing the rapid weight gain and NOT my eating/exercise habits! But I'm in Arizona and its quite hot so I am glad to be able to go walk on a treadmill in the air conditioning now! Also OH uses the membership too and I figure that I will be in there ASAP after she's born because I'm not expecting the 50 lbs ive gained to just fall off!!!

I never worked out or dieted before this!

All my friends who went into labor an had epidurals had no issues with nail polish at all. Manicure and pedicure the day before and they didn't take it off. I have heard that before though but I'm still painting my nails. I haven't dyed my hair but only because I've been sensitive to smells and still occasionally have bouts of morning sickness so I imagined the smell may set me off. I do plan on getting my hair done for my first Mother's Day gift from OH :D

I've never heard of hypothyroidism, how did you find out you have it? Im glad your docs feel bad now though :thumbup: they are so quick to comment on weight these days its so rude :growlmad: still, you are good keep going :flower:

Thats good to know about the nail/epi i have been putting off getting my nails done cos of it :thumbup: now i might ask them to do a mani/pedi when i get my waxing done :happydance: proper pamper session :happydance:

They ran blood tests when I gained 4 lbs overnight and told them I wasn't leaving there feeling guilty when I'm doing all I can. The blood work came back and it showed that my thyroid levels were low. I've been put on medication to help stabilize it but was told to not expect any sort of change during the pregnancy as it usually takes 6 weeks to take effect. From the research I've done since then, I've learned that sometimes you can develop it during pregnancy so I'm hoping its something that will work itself out after the baby but if not at least I'll not be trying to lose the weight for a year with no success! I was thinking of getting a full mani pedi myself sometime soon. Heard pedicures can help induce labor but even if that's a load of crap i sure would enjoy a proper foot rub!!!!

Ohh i hope its just a pregnancy thing hun but at least they have caught it now :flower: good for you pushing them to look a bit further, you could have gone for years without finding out :wacko:

I never heard that about pedis i will defo make sure they wax me first then haha :haha: mmmmmm fooot rubbbbbbb :cloud9:

Nope, no spotting. I spotted all throughout the day that I had my bloody show, and then NOTHING.

I swear to god if my plug came back I'll fucking cry.

Side note, anyone else getting sideways comments about choices you make on your body? I'm going to dye my hair today, and I keep getting "it's bad for the baby!"

My hair dresser stripped my hair with NASTY chemicals while she was pregnant, and I feel safe to assume that I am not the only person she had done that too over the 9 months she was pregnant. I get comments about painting my nails too...

I died my hair about a month ago! Hairdresser was pregnant herself & said it was fine! :thumbup: I'm always painting my nails too! People can go overboard- I'd say you'd need to cover yourself in hair dye for it to do any harm!

You are all putting me to shame with your walking! I've been very lazy and have been lounging on the sofa! Lol! I'll start tomorrow! Have bought RLT so must start drinking it too!

I've had no indications that things are close- no Braxton hicks or show or anything! I hope LO stays put for a few weeks as I'm getting the decorators in this weekend to paint the living room and the following week were getting the house recarpeted! Eek! Hope I don't go into labour when the house is upside down! Lol

Hehe sounds like you have taken nesting to an extreme Mazzy :haha: wouldnt that be typical if bubs decided to arrive just as the decorators did! Im sure you will be fine hun but if they stay put till the carpets are down and the pain dries :flower: x

I haven't been walking much either to be honest, just puttering around my house cleaning up etc.

I'm noticing that it's me walking that seems to take away any cramping etc that I have, which is a bit strange. I wake up in the morning feeling like she's about to drop out, and then throughout the day she moves up.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so I'll see what she says.

I don't feel any pressure at all but today I have got some back pain after my workout. Stepping up my game and doing the hills program that has various high inclines on the treadmill. The only real thing I notice is what I would call round ligament pains and stretching at the bottom of my bump and then today some back pain. Who knows if its even helping!

Anyone else looking absolutely dreadful? Lol. My skin is so grey looking and I've massive bags under my eyes! Never had the so called 'pregnancy glow' but I'm looking even worse now than ever! Wonder is my low iron levels having an effect.

My face has actually been pretty great! I haven't had to wear much makeup at all, only mascara the whole pregnancy. Had a few weeks of breakouts but other than that I've been lucky in that dept! Although the puffiness in my face has caused everyone to think I'm younger than I am....... I was asked for my id at a rates r movie a few weeks ago! I do not think I look 16!!!!!!

I'm looking pretty rough now, but thats because my back pain is so bad I'm not sleeping.

My face has actually been pretty great! I haven't had to wear much makeup at all, only mascara the whole pregnancy. Had a few weeks of breakouts but other than that I've been lucky in that dept! Although the puffiness in my face has caused everyone to think I'm younger than I am....... I was asked for my id at a rates r movie a few weeks ago! I do not think I look 16!!!!!!

Lucky u! I'd love to have had the glow! :flower:

Oh yes, i'm pretty rough looking atm, lol! My skin is pretty dull and a bit blotchy in places, i'm knackered cos i'm sleeping so poorly and today I haven't even bothered getting dressed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->