Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Eh, perhaps that's just the way it balanced out. I'd much rather horrid skin than the 50 lbs I gained lol. I am quite exhausted. Just can't get comfortable at all. I don't expect to get sleep but I feel that even though a newborn will be waking me at all hours of the night ill at least get a better quality of sleep because I'll be able to get comfortable. Anyone have any signs of labor? Sarah I hope that your back pain means you're closer! I've been having some pain but its not constant or enough to even really consider a sign. I'm pretty sure ill be going crazy trying to find symptoms as if I were in the two week wait again for the rest of the pregnancy!

Totally agree Misslatino, at least when the babies are here yes we'll be tired but hopefully all our aches and pains will be gone, so it'll just be the lack of sleep to deal with!

Oh yes, i'm pretty rough looking atm, lol! My skin is pretty dull and a bit blotchy in places, i'm knackered cos i'm sleeping so poorly and today I haven't even bothered getting dressed :(

You still get dressed? Damn...thats a step up from me LOL

Oh yes, i'm pretty rough looking atm, lol! My skin is pretty dull and a bit blotchy in places, i'm knackered cos i'm sleeping so poorly and today I haven't even bothered getting dressed :(

You still get dressed? Damn...thats a step up from me LOL

Lol- my thoughts exactly! Unless I'm going out for the day I just sit around in pjs :blush:

So no news on my front other than my back is killing me.

My fundal measurement hasn't changed since last time I was there, which isn't a bad thing as I was 36 weeks and measuring as 41.

That being said I gained another 5 lbs :( 194 now.

My back feels much better today, and the pelvic pressure has eased off somewhat :-D thank the gods.
I think I must of pulled my back trying to turn over in the night.
Only getting about 6 hrs broken sleep a night now, my hips hurt too bad to stay in bed. But il get a few hours nap this afternoon.

Baby is very active low down today. She keeps pulling my bladder about, ouch.

The hip pain at night is something new I'm trying to deal with now too. So uncomfortable! Have an appointment today but not for three hours yet I'm wide awake and my hips are extremely achey. Baby girl had a case of the hiccups last night and couldn't shake them so she got angry and threw a mini temper tantrum in my belly. Lol it was quite a sight! OH just shook his head and says we're in trouble for sure as it seems she's got my temper:haha:

Lol miss - my little one had hiccups last night too- no temper tantrums yet though :)

Sara- my back is killing me too! Tidied up the house a bit and just bending down taking stuff out of the washing machine was a big mistake! Do u have an exercise ball? In my yoga class they said if you sit on your knees leaning head and arms on ball (use a cushion on top of ball to make it even more comfy) and allow your baby to lie in ur belly like its lying in a hammock! It defo takes some of that strain away!

Jenny- my hips ache too! Have u tried propping yourself almost upright with pillows and sleeping on ur back? It's the only thing I can do to get through the night when I can't lie on my sides any more

I'm ok today- just crazy tired! Zzz

Well got good news at the doctor's office. My fluid level is back up so no need for any extra monitoring. Fundal height was 2 weeks behind but the doctor didn't seem concerned. The doctor was a complete and utter BITCH. Just arrogant and rude with everything she said. I asked to be checked and she was rude about that. I'm so sick of the doctors at this practice! Wish this little girl would hurry up so I never have to deal with these people again! It's such a shame because the physicians assistants are SO kind and never make me feel stupid for asking a question but at this point I have to see the doctors and I don't know why they all hate their lives so much that they have to be rude. Well, end rant. At least my baby is healthy.

Sounds like you defo need a new doctor miss! I feel your pain- mine is absolutely dreadful and as soon as I have baby I'm changing! Don't trust mine- she gave me high quantities of cocodimol for tooth ache and when I went home and checked online it says you shouldn't take them In pregnancy! I told my midwife and she told me not to take them! Plus doctor was going to give me an X-ray (for something unrelated) when I was pregnant! I had to tell her that I couldn't have one because I was pregnant! She said oh- didn't realise u were preggers! What an idiot!

How is everyone this week? I'm just plodding along and am very very tired. No signs or signals that things r close apart from random banging sensations on my cervix area. No Braxton hicks or anything! Are u all taking steps to bring labour on now? I haven't yet- but might start walking this week! I'm so lazy though :/

I've had terrible cramps all night, but they often stop during the day :(

Walking doesnt seem to help :(

Sarah I too have what's like bad period cramps that I also feel in my lower back. I'm hoping its a sign of her getting ready. I'm still walking a lot and have started bouncing on the exercise ball even more frequently but I don't think she's dropped yet as I don't feel any pressure inside only at the bottom of my bump. Read something about swinging on a swing to get them to engage so hubby took me to a park and I swung for a bit. Was quite a sight he said lol!

Oh I have a little park near me, maybe I'll try that.

Side note, my fingers feel swollen yet I can get my rings on and off.... strange.

Not much going on here really, feeling really heavy down there and wasn't sure if I lost a bit of plug earlier but I noticed a thick lump of mucus earlier when I went to the toilet (sorry if tmi). Not long now though girls, some of us are officially full term tomorrow, woohoo! :)

Not much going on here really, feeling really heavy down there and wasn't sure if I lost a bit of plug earlier but I noticed a thick lump of mucus earlier when I went to the toilet (sorry if tmi). Not long now though girls, some of us are officially full term tomorrow, woohoo! :)

I've had the occasional glob of mucus as well. No heavy feeling for me. Been searching for ways to make her drop online all day. She's just too comfortable I guess! But yay for being full term tomorrow! So much can happen so quickly that I'm sure I probably shouldn't be concerned about if she's dropped yet but this is the final stretch! What else is there to do but search for signs she's close to being in my arms?!

Go on youtube, I was watching videos earlier.

I keep thinking that she's coming soon, and then nothing. She's still moving, but much slower, and I keep feeling like my period is going to start any day lol.

I keep thinking about checking to see if my cervix has dropped, but I don't want to potentially cause any problems.

I'm sure if you wash your hands first you can't cause more problems than sex would! Today I've noticed I'm having a lot of pains in my side up by my ribs and I'm more exhausted than normal despite the fact that for the first time in weeks I actually slept well last night. Mia has slowed down quite a bit too. Still feeling her but she's more lazy than usual for sure. I've had so much cramping and back pain that I have actually went to check a few times to see if I started my period!

Haha! So two of my friends now swear by castor oil. I would be too afraid to try it! One was 3 days past her due date and the other is 38 weeks and took it today and has been having contractions every 1 to 2 minute lasting a minute for the last 4 hours.

I wouldn't try it, the chances of it causing the little one to have a bowel movement in utero is too high.

She'll come when she's good and ready, and if she takes too long I'll get drugs that I know to be safe for the little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->