Girls around 30 weeks want to wait out the final stretch together? Update:32 weeks

Mazzy it's crazy but I had a dream you went in to labor and were posting about it last night lol! I've had some signs here and there but nothing that lasts. I'm cleaning like crazy today even though all the walking from yesterday has me feeling like I was hit by a train but I took some Tylenol and now cannot stop! Washing some of baby's things and getting the bassinet an changing station set up in the room. I haven't felt any pressure but I'm still praying the doctor tells me there's some progress tomorrow at my appointment.

Mazzy it's crazy but I had a dream you went in to labor and were posting about it last night lol! I've had some signs here and there but nothing that lasts. I'm cleaning like crazy today even though all the walking from yesterday has me feeling like I was hit by a train but I took some Tylenol and now cannot stop! Washing some of baby's things and getting the bassinet an changing station set up in the room. I haven't felt any pressure but I'm still praying the doctor tells me there's some progress tomorrow at my appointment.

Hahaha! That's funny! :haha: I hope it was a premonition and i'll go early! Lol! Was it an easy labour for me? Hehe

You sound like your really nesting- so you never know! Ur lucky ur doc can tell u how things r progressing - we don't get any examinations like that here! :nope:

Here either, I had one check after my bloody show but that's it.

I have to ask each time to be checked. I don't know if its a good thing or not because its upsetting to hear there's no progress and even if there is I could be dilated and effaced for weeks before she decides to come! Wish we were like turkeys and once our belly buttons popped it meant that baby was done cooking! No cramping or anything today. Just the urge to nest. I don't dare go for a walk because after yesterday I'm certain my feet will fall off if I attempt it.

Well I'm not at 200 yet, only gained 3 lbs last week.

I was told that I have a "substantial" baby in there though LOL thinking of posting a belly pic!

Had considerably rougher sex than normal last night (sorry if tmi) right before bed and my belly went tight immediately after and continued to go tight then loosen for a few hours along with some strongish cramps and back pain. Also was feeling a bit of pressure! Tried waking hubby up for more since it seemed to have worked for something but he's holding out on me :dohh: probably payback from first and second trimester!

Not having the cramps or tightness as regular now but I plan on taking the stairs instead of the elevator at my doctors appointment. 5 flights of stairs has to at least make me lose a bit of fat if it doesnt cause any labor:haha:

All pain is good pain in the end right?! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Oh yes! That would be great! No dilation for me but she said baby's head is engaged. This was a different doctor than last week and she seemed concerned that they weren't doing constant ultrasounds for the fluid and booked me for another scan at the next appointment. Didn't leave pissed off so that's always good.

So any babies appear this weekend? Not for me I'm afraid lol.

Had a really busy weekend crossing things off the 'to do' and 'to get' list- so were almost there! House should be completely sorted by next Friday! So I'm gonna have some clary sage oil in a bath and a hot Indian that night! :)

Got loads of bits & bobs for baby too- like a bath set and sheets for the Moses basket- ooh and I got a pink lining changing bag which I'm chuffed about! I thought they were too expensive but dh said we should get one so I didn't disagree hehe! It's lovely! :)

On the symptom side I've had a horrifically sore back! Especially when I'm walking- feels like I've slipped a disk! :( also some increase in discharge (tmi sorry). Occasional very mild period type type pain but its very occasional and there's no rhythm to it. Baby is also bumping and prodding my ribs with those wee feet of hers lol! :)

Going to a lovely swimming bath/ spa tonight so that should be nice and relaxing :)

How's everyone else feeling?

Hey ladies, i missed loads on here but no babies!! looking forward to news of the first to pop :happydance:

I been crazy cleaning, eating my way through the last day of pregnancy! I just went out for a sandwich and came home with a big mac meal :blush: im off to walk the dog now, see if i can walk off some calories and maybe get things started....he seems pretty happy in there though so im not holding my breath LOL

Ohhhh Mazzy i love pink lining bags!!!!! Which one did you get?? we have the one with bows on and green prams on the pockets :happydance: what sheets did you get for the moses basket? I got some cellular ones but i dunno if we need any more than that :shrug: im v jealous of your evening at the spa!!! I desperately want a massage...might have to book one for tomorrow :happydance:

Sarah any more signs?? seems like weeks since you lost your plug :dohh:

Miss i have heard sex is the one thing that really helps bring on labor! Might have to pounce hubby later! If i dont squash him hahaha!!! xxx

Hey ladies, i missed loads on here but no babies!! looking forward to news of the first to pop :happydance:

I been crazy cleaning, eating my way through the last day of pregnancy! I just went out for a sandwich and came home with a big mac meal :blush: im off to walk the dog now, see if i can walk off some calories and maybe get things started....he seems pretty happy in there though so im not holding my breath LOL

Ohhhh Mazzy i love pink lining bags!!!!! Which one did you get?? we have the one with bows on and green prams on the pockets :happydance: what sheets did you get for the moses basket? I got some cellular ones but i dunno if we need any more than that :shrug: im v jealous of your evening at the spa!!! I desperately want a massage...might have to book one for tomorrow :happydance:

Sarah any more signs?? seems like weeks since you lost your plug :dohh:

Miss i have heard sex is the one thing that really helps bring on labor! Might have to pounce hubby later! If i dont squash him hahaha!!! xxx

It has been weeks, 4 weeks! BAH!

I had something on the weekend that MIGHT have been a second show? I've been having terrible period cramps on and off for the past few days, as well as additional discharge and I feel kind of...swollen? Down there, if you know what I mean.

My due date is Saturday, at this point I would just like her to show up on time. I feel like I'm wasting my maternity leave eating, that being said I'm hungry all the time!

I'm hoping that someone goes soon. My appetite has kicked up again but for the absolute worst things! I can't get enough donuts, cookie dough and Doritos and OH just keeps bringing it home! I am much more irritable lately and Im worrying about anything and everything. Trying to keep reminding myself that it's almost over!

I bought like 4 boxes of cookies and a huge bag of doritoes yesterday LOL

Wow thats is a long time!! i have heard you can lose your plug in bits so it sounds like it was :thumbup: keeping everything crossed for you that labor kicks in soon :flower: i just finished reading an NCT thing saying that signs of labor can be increased discharge they said it would be clear? its to do with the cervix softening....sounds like similar to ovulation discharge :thumbup:

I know what you mean, im cleaning and eating my way to labor LOL hurry up little ones! we are waiting for you!!!! :dohh:

Miss try not to worry about it hun, not long now and our little ones will be here and we will be on the treadmill eating salad LOL for now at least we have an excuse for eating the bad stuff :thumbup: ohh i went through the angry phase tooo i was feeling really irritable about any little thing and would end up going on a rant at poor hubby, luckily it passed pretty quick and i got back to my usual activity of eating LOL :thumbup:

Also i meant last dayS of pregnancy and not day :haha: whoops prego brain has spread to my fingers :blush:

I've just turned into a worry wart! Worried that she won't be healthy. Worried that the house won't be cleaned. Worried that the health insurance won't get fixed on hubby's check. Worried ill turn into a Dorito from the massive amount I've eaten lol. Just worrying. Mostly in the middle of the night. To be honest I thought she'd end up making her arrival today as today is my horrid ex fiancé's birthday and I just had a feeling that it would be today that I went into labor from the time I found out my due date. But no signs. Saw what may have been a bit of my plug after peeing but wasn't very much at all.

Sarahrei I ate two huge bags of Doritos by myself over the weekend lol. And haven't been to the gym since Friday because my feet have been hurting. I'm definitely going to walk the dog at some point today just so I feel a bit better about the cookie dough I just had for breakfast.

Miss its natural to be anxious at the minute, so much about to change and worries about the LO its a wonder we dont crack up :dohh: but its also a great distraction in a weird way, the more we think about all the other things the less we think about the time passing :thumbup:

I think im the only prego left WITH a plug :growlmad: why wont my plug fall out :dohh:

Miss its natural to be anxious at the minute, so much about to change and worries about the LO its a wonder we dont crack up :dohh: but its also a great distraction in a weird way, the more we think about all the other things the less we think about the time passing :thumbup:

I think im the only prego left WITH a plug :growlmad: why wont my plug fall out :dohh:

If I didn't examine the toilet bowl after every trip to the bathroom I wouldn't notice what I think is bits of mine lol. Haven't felt anything at all and nothing has been in my undies.

Smanderson - I think my plug is still intact too, I think it was just extra discharge the other day and i've had tonnes more since (sorry, probably tmi) Anyone else having to wear a pad because of being so damp down there?

Not much happening here either, spd is literally slowly killing me, feels like my pelvis is about to split in half :( Sleep is pretty much non existant atm, I feel tired, get into bed and then i'm wide awake overthinking things. Plus its becoming impossible to get even remotely comfortable! Anyways, rant over. Glad you're all well x

Bambino I have to wear panty liners because I'm ridiculously wet. Think it's just sweat (gross) but it definitely soaks panties without the liners.

Miss i must admit im a loo roll examiner :haha: just like when TTC and hoping NOT to see signs of my period im now hoping to see my plug :rofl:

Bambino im so there with the lack of sleep too :dohh: its impossible to get comfy for more than a few minutes, my LO is so heavy now i have to turn over every few minutes or im in agony :wacko: my poor hubby has a lot to put up with at the minute sleeping next to a whale that keeps turning all night long :dohh:

I have the same panty liner issue, is it sweat or pee or discharge :wacko: none of the options are appealing to be honest!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->