• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

Can i join too? Im due the 25th - soooo fed up i lost a bit of my mucus plug 2 weeks ago but nothing.... I have bhs and sometimes cramps but nothing regular. Im excited but scared at the same time!!

Anybody else have a lack of appetite? I'm not sure if it's just me today or if it's something labor related...I lost a bit more plug today and had a few BH...but not much else...but nothing sounds good. Just fluids. I've drank so many fluids...that's all I have a desire for. I have read online some people say it's a labor sign, some people say it's just a late third tri thing that comes and goes...

Emm i feel like all i want to eat is chocolate and i mean i would have it pumped into my mouth lol I don't want any meal as such just sweet stuff. X

My appetite is through the roof, I can't stop eating! I have heard lots of people say they lose their appetite at the end so I think it might be me that's totally not normal :haha:

Is anyone doing anything to try to get things going? Ive been on my ball the last few weeks. Tried pineapple sex walking - walking up hills spicy food.... And im still pregnant 😂

My appetite is through the roof, I can't stop eating! I have heard lots of people say they lose their appetite at the end so I think it might be me that's totally not normal :haha:

I'm back to normal this morning....so probably not a sign :haha:

Is anyone doing anything to try to get things going? Ive been on my ball the last few weeks. Tried pineapple sex walking - walking up hills spicy food.... And im still pregnant 😂

I totally read that as "pineapple sex walking"....funny picture....

I've been bouncing on the ball a lot, doing hip circles on the ball, "dancing" on the ball...doing sex as often as we get a chance, EPO orally and vaginally, and dairy foods (work better than spicy for me as I'm lactose intolerant). Nothing. A few BH ever now and then. It's early for me though.

Lol might need to start using some commas!! Ive had BH since about 25 weeks. I get the most of the time my midwife said as long as they dont cause pain not to worry. I thought it was the start of labour for me last night had mild contractions until 2am this morning but nothing now! X

Lol might need to start using some commas!! Ive had BH since about 25 weeks. I get the most of the time my midwife said as long as they dont cause pain not to worry. I thought it was the start of labour for me last night had mild contractions until 2am this morning but nothing now! X

I didn't start getting BH hardly at all until 37 weeks! I had a lot 37 weeks even, and hardly any since...

Due May 27th here. I've been having a lot of BHs/false contractions/prodromal labor this time around so I have no idea what's going on with my body... haha

I like tomorrow's date (5/15/15 - I'm American, clearly) so I'm going to try to do some labor encouraging things tonight like walking, nipple stimulation, and sex if I can manage it. I'm also planning on working until next friday (I'd be 39+2 then) and am kind of sick of work sooooo that's another motivation to get this labor thing started..

Sidenote: My original EDD was May 24 based on my LMP but based on when I think I ovulated plus my first ultrasound/dating scan, I asked to push it back 3 days.. So TECHNICALLY (according to LMP which is what most people go by) I'm 38+4 today but by the date I go by I'm just 38+1. :)

Tried nipple stimulation 30 minutes tonight, pumping, got some colostrum but nothing in the BH department, or cramps, or ANYTHING.

Tried to get DH up for some DTD, but he is too tired :( I feel like nothing will make her budge! I can't even find anything that will bring on any BH!

You think you want BH then you remember that they don't even do anything... Which is just as annoying.

You think you want BH then you remember that they don't even do anything... Which is just as annoying.

I thought they helped dilate and/or efface before labor starts? (Not that you have to do either of those)...and it just feels like something in happening, you know?

From what I understand is that they "tone" your uterus. Mine must have a 6pack by now lol!!
Im uk so they don't check your cervix so don't know if they have made any difference? Hopefully not long for us to meet our babies x

The difference between BHs and real contractions is that real contractions lead to cervix changes. I don't know about the toning of the uterus or if that helps anything, but mine would have a six pack too!!

I want baby to come today so I did lots of walking yesterday and nipple stim with my pump. I had tightenings every 3-5 minutes for a couple hours last night. They started out at 45-60 seconds but died down to 30 seconds so I knew they were just BHs. BOOOO.

I just want to go asap as baby is measuring big at a growth scan at 34+4 weeks i was told that baby was 6lb 4 give or take a pound!!!! I was tested for GD but was normal so all i keep thinking is the longer its in the bigger its getting x

No more babies? 39 weeks today and..... Nothing 😒 x

I nested a ton yesterday and woke up with a cold. Otherwise nothing here!

Still nothing here! Had a few crampy tightnings the other day but now nothing and no other symptoms! Mind you i did have to have my first nap on Saturday since becoming pregnant!

I've got added stress now to, my mum's in loads of pain and thinks she has gall stones but won't go to the doctors incase they admit her to hospital as she is up for half term (she lives 3 hours away) and doesn't want to miss seeing baby when he's here. But now I feel like she will just continue to get worse but she's so stubborn! Xx

Hey ladies

Hope you are all well going to join if that's ok only 2 weeks to go but hoping little man will come early as I am completely fed up now the last few days had a constant back ache. And omg getting out of bed to go to toilet 100 times a night is just not fun when you are like a turtle stuck on its back :growlmad: had the odd crampy feeling but only like twice a day

Meh just feeling sorry for myself to be honest.

Not much here, some random crampy tightenings last night and overnight, have an appointment this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->