Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

Went to my dr again today for my regular appointment. I had one Wednesday bc my bp spiked. Wednesday I was at 1cm and 0% and OB did a sweep. Today I was at 2cm and 80% and he did another sweep. I was monitored bc of still high bp but it came down today so I am now on bed rest and am waiting until Sunday at 10pm when I go in for induction! Well unless something happens before that =]

Went to dr today and still 2cm but cervix is soft. I hope she comes this weekend. Otherwise still a waiting game!!

Think I'll join you ladies. I'm 38+3 today. Started getting menstrual like cramping a little while ago. Not really regular or severe, but I'm not timing anything because it's not very distinct. I remember some cramping with last pregnancy that was more related to intestinal or bladder issues, although it felt abdominal/uterine at the time. When labor started last time it was definitely menstrual pain but a lot more distinct and definitely regular.

So, I'm going to lie down, listen to a Hypnobabies track, see if this peters out. If not, I'm going walking!

I lost my plug yesterday so hoping for developments today or tomorrow.

Well it's been 2 days for me and nothing besides contractions that fizzle out after an hour so it may mean nothing. I'll get a second sweep on Thursday at my next apt.

Still waiting for my baby to pick a birthday. Had contractions all last night every 10-15 mins. But during the day every 30 mins to an hour. Hopfully real labour. Really would like for things to continue. But maybe it will start up strong again tonight.

Hi ladies just to let you had my little princess on 27th April after being induced at 41+3. They started me on the pessary which hyper stimulated my contractions so took it out again after 5 hours and then left me alone overnight to see what would happen. Contracted irregularly overnight so managed to get some sleep and then 09.30am the next morning they broke my waters. I had some co-coda mol and gas and air and had girly at 17:59 that afternoon with minimal complications. We got discharged yesterday and it is lovely to have her home. Good luck to all you ladies still waiting xxx

Hey ladies!! So excited to post on this thread!! I'm 37 wks Wednesday (tomorrow) and beeyooond happy. I will officially be off pelvic rest!!! WOOT!

My OB checked my cervix last week at my 36wk appt and said I was super close to 2 centimeters dilated and thinning :happydance: She thinks that baby Isobel may arrive early (its my gut feeling I keep saying before the 10th of May haha). But here I am in baby wait mode. 37wks and ready to meet my little munchkin (my OH calls me his Munchkin because I'm short and so that makes her the little munchkin :haha: ) regardless of how long she decides to stay in there I just pray she gets here healthy and happy 😊

Hi ladies just to let you had my little princess on 27th April after being induced at 41+3. They started me on the pessary which hyper stimulated my contractions so took it out again after 5 hours and then left me alone overnight to see what would happen. Contracted irregularly overnight so managed to get some sleep and then 09.30am the next morning they broke my waters. I had some co-coda mol and gas and air and had girly at 17:59 that afternoon with minimal complications. We got discharged yesterday and it is lovely to have her home. Good luck to all you ladies still waiting xxx

Congrats and thanks!!

Had my 39 week appointment today. 2-3 cm but not effaced. Had a sweep so we will see what the next day or so brings. :)

Apt today I'm 3.5 dilated and effaced and baby is right there ready to go membranes bulging. Doc stretched me out some more and then I climbed 27 flights of stairs got some loving from DH and have been bouncing on my ball. Having contractions but not regular yet.

So went to dr. I'm now 3cm but still no real labor. So if she isn't here by next Thursday, they'll schedule a csection. Due to previous c section, I can't be induced😟. So just a darn waiting game! I'm due Saturday.

So went to dr. I'm now 3cm but still no real labor. So if she isn't here by next Thursday, they'll schedule a csection. Due to previous c section, I can't be induced😟. So just a darn waiting game! I'm due Saturday.

Can't you try a Foley catheter? I am trying that tomorrow and I had a c section with my first.

Can't you try a Foley catheter? I am trying that tomorrow and I had a c section with my first.
Dr didn't even mention that. I'm not even sure what that is. She told me no interventions. I had been leaking something but the nurse said it wasn't amniotic fluid so I don't know what it is. This is all depressing me, I'm just preparing for a csection because it's looking like my due date is going to come and go! So pissed!

Joining everyone here! I'm counting down the days! Scheduled c-section for Wednesday May 6th at 7:30am EST!!! Been on bed rest and bored out of my mind! Only a few days left! Good luck everyone!

Mrsbrown a foley is where they insert a catheter into your Cervix and inflate it to stretch cervix open it can put some women into labour naturally without risk of medications that could cause a rupture to a previous c section incision but if you're already so many cm's dilated they may not suggest it as the catheter only inflates so big.

Mrsbrown a foley is where they insert a catheter into your Cervix and inflate it to stretch cervix open it can put some women into labour naturally without risk of medications that could cause a rupture to a previous c section incision but if you're already so many cm's dilated they may not suggest it as the catheter only inflates so big.

Oh ok I am 3cm. Happy due date to me:kiss:

My baby girl Aria Hannah was born this afternoon! 9 pounds 1 ounce which just shocked me! She's so big! We're both doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->