Girls clothes 6mths to 24mths and some shoes

I'll have 11 and 24 if the others I asked for aren't avalible if thats okay hun xx

No probs, although 11 was also enquired about by the same person that asked about 7! I have sent her a pm but she is offline at the mo, as soon as I hear back from her I will let you know :hugs:

hey chick, can i please have 7,8,9,10,13,18,24,27,30,32
:)

Hi chick, no's 7 & 10 has gone (not yet paid for but there are 2 wanting it so will defo go), also 24 may have gone (someone is having these if the original tights they wanted go to someone else....gawd this is complicated :wacko:), and the slippers (32) may have gone (I'm waiting on a reply to a pm).

Should know more tonight as I have sent pm's to see if people defo want the stuff, so I'll update you tonight on what's still available if that's ok? Numbers 8, 9, 13, 18 & 30 are defo yours :thumbup:

Stuff arrived, really quick as always and in gorgeous condition. Does Katie even wear these clothes....lol.... Thanks again babe xx

Stuff arrived, really quick as always and in gorgeous condition. Does Katie even wear these clothes....lol.... Thanks again babe xx

:rofl: I think it's cos I double bib her at mealtimes :haha:

hey hun received my bits yesterday, very quick delivery, theyre great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->