Girls names - Not Olivia... but like Olivia... lol

mushmouth

Mum to an amazing Girl
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm sturggling with names for Mini mush! The only name hubby and I both like is Olivia Leigh B. but i'm being put off by just how popular it is :blush: I have a feeling we'll probably end up using it ANYWAY... but I'd like some suggestions to try and sway hubby!

I like Kamryn and Imogen... he likes neither. :shrug:

Olivia is the only name we both like but I can't shake this "there will be 5 in her class" feeling! My brother was born in 1998 and is called Joshua, and I remember taking him to toys R us when he was about 5 or 6, shouting his name and about 4 other little boys came running... :dohh:

Any suggestions woluld be greatly appreciated! :flow:

Too bad your OH dosen't like Imogen - that is a fave of mine too!

Similar names to Olivia:

Livinia
Sylvia
Elysia
Sabina
Virginia
Zinnia

xx

What about Olive or Livvy

i dont have any good suggestions, but we are going thru this same thing at the moment with our boy name pick - aiden. i in fact said to my OH -- i dont want him to be like "josh" lol!

evelyn?

How about Alyvia/Alivia?

Alexis
Aaliyah
Alexa
Allisyn
Olive
Lexi

Lol it's just so hard isn't it!

I quite like Isabelle/Isabella so will suggest that to hub later, think we discussed it before and can't remember why it didn't stick?!

I like alexis too! Oooh Alivia Is lovely but will she spend her life correcting people that think she's called Olivia

I liked Olivia as well when i was pregnant with Kian but like you thought it might be a bit too popular, some other names which gave me a similar vibe to Olivia were Ciara, Mia, Ruby, Sophia, Poppy, Alexia(n.n Lexy), Isabella (n.n Izzy or Bella) Georgia, Hannah, do you like any of them>??x

Emilia
Sienna
Georgia
Nadia
Alexia
Cynthia
Maya
Larissa
Lila
Isla
Rosa
Aurelia
Lyra
Helena
Charlotte
Phoebe
Sophia
Annalise
Thalia
Briony
Stella
Serena
Tabitha
Lucia
Claudia
Liana
Pippa
Lara
Gabriella
Lola
Iona
Orla
Freya
Jasmine
Savannah
Violet
Natasha
Jenna
Juliette
Farrah
Millie
Daisy
Ella
Lily
Alannah

I do like Alexia... Hmmmm

I Think my list of alternatives so far - Alexis, Alexia, Isabella/e

Thanks for your help so far! X

I had the chat.... Hubby Has said "hmmm yeh" to Alexia Leigh B! That's as close to a full blown yes I've ever gotten! Lol I think the N-N Lexi Leigh may have swung it!

Thank you ladies!!!

Id never have thought of it without you! X

Viola
Lydia
Briony
Sylvia
Tiara
Sophia
Annika
Brianna
Victoria

My best friend's name is Livia - so I like it - I think it's classic, but it can be shortened to something spunkier like Liv, Lia or Livie

Alexia
Alexa (Lexi)
Isabella
Anya (Ainé)

or maybe you could double barrell Olivia to make it more unique...
Olivia-Jade
Olivia-Mae
Olivia-Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh