Alexa
Morgan
Paige
Britton
Ryan
Riley
Brooke
Camryn

Isabella/Isabel/Isobel is the most common name in the nursery where i work, has been for several years (just as you said you were swaying from Olivia cos its common, thought you should know how common that one is too) Cute name tho :) x

You could drop the O and make it Livia. Still sounds almost the same but a bit more unusual. I used to love the name Olivia too but it has become so popular that I've gone off it a bit. It's still a beautiful name though.

Well Hubby did a full U-turn on the Alexia suggestion and has gone back to Olivia! lol. I think if she was called Livia everyone would assume it was Olivia anyway...

Kmumtobe - thanks for pointing that out! I'd have been a lil upset if we ditched the "perfect name" due to popularity and ended up with one just as popular! lol

We're naming our future daughter Livia, which is the Italian version of Olivia. I've also seen Alivia now too.

I still love Olivia :)

I'm very biased to Lexi though as its on our short list! And Lexi Leigh sounds gorgeous!

My daughter is called Olivia, she is 7 now and it was not as popular as it is now. She is the only one in her yr at school and she goes to brownies and she is still the only Olivia.
Have you thought bout Liv? xxx

Livvie/Livie/Livvy ... theyre like alternative, shortened versions of Olivia? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->