Girls with Endo............. :-) :-) :-) :-)

petitpas , congratulations !!!! You must be over the moon ! seeing things like this make me more positive!!

Phew! Now hoping it'll stick :)
fxfxfxfx

And :dust: to the rest of you

Oh congrats petitpas so happy for youn:happydance::happydance:

Well I did ov late so fingers crossed this is my month. I am not symptom spotting this month and I don't think I will have the time to, We have just rescued a 7 month old puppy from a bad situation so she will keep us both very busy!

How are we all today?

Hey all,
Been away for a few days but back now and in the 1WW. How is everyone?..........

SLB - how is the puppy getting on? Is she keeping you busy?!
x

Floofymad did you have a good few days away? We have just had a weekend away also, took the pup to the caravan for the weekend. We had a lovely time. The pup is doing great and is starting to trust that we won't hurt her. She seems to have gone through a lot bless her :(

Floofymad did you have a good few days away? We have just had a weekend away also, took the pup to the caravan for the weekend. We had a lovely time. The pup is doing great and is starting to trust that we won't hurt her. She seems to have gone through a lot bless her :(

Aw that's lovely. I'd like a dog, but my OH doesn't like them :cry:
We had a good time thanks.. Spent some time with family in Norfolk and then saw a couple of shows in London.
How's this month going?.. x

It has been a breeze, not had any pain at all :) not been ss this 2ww and am very proud of myself lol, not even tested. Have had nothing different this month. How about you?

No nothing at all really. Familiar endo pains kicked in a few days ago, so I presume I'm out. Due AF Sat-Mon some time, depending on whether she's playing ball this month?!.... GL!

Hey everyone ! just thought id pop in and see how you all are? Hopefully endo is behaving for you all , she was giving me a hell of a lot of pain last night ! :(
:dust: to all ! :)

Hey Gem x x Endo has been a nightmare for me! Hoping gyno can do something next Mon when I see him.
Hope you're feeling better x

Sorry to hear you aare both not feeling great :( AF got me so on to another month :(

slb80 - Sorry to hear about AF - Fingers crossed and lots of posotive mental attitude being sent ur way!

Floofymad- hopefully the gyn will be able to help u out. Ive got a few months before I see my gyn again!

Do u guys know where your endo is ? mines is mainly on the ovaries also on the womb!

My gyno said the endo was on the outside of my uterus in a few places, the ligaments and the bladder I think.
Part of me thinks there may be more that he hasn't found tho, with me still getting loads of pains.

SLB - sorry she got you. F x for next month x x

:growlmad: i hate having endo , what annoys me more is the " Oh i get sore periods to" friends that I have! :dohh:

I wish I only had sore AF! my insides hurt constantly!!! :growlmad:

Did any of you guys see the embarrassing bodies where they spoke about endo a few months back? That really made me angry!!

------------------------------------------------ - Drawing a line under my rant and now for some PMA! :thumbup:

I need some :coffee: to wake me up at work this morning! skiving on here as per usual ! :)

Has anyone tried any alternative therapys for endo - my friend is a herbalist and is always trying to talk me into making me something up . Also ive heard Reiki can help? Just looking for some alternatives for popping pills!

:dust: to all and bye for now! x

Hi Gem,
A friend of mine does Reiki. I had one a few weeks back but it didn't really help. She said I'd need a few though. Going to schedule another soon.
ATM I'm trying Dong Quai, Evening Primrose Oil, Magnesium and Pregnacare. The first 2 are supposed to help with endo. I'm also drinking raspberry leaf tea and am ordering some dandelion root tablets soon. There's loads of other herbs that are supposed to help but they're unsuitable when ttc. What did your friend suggest?....
I've also heard reflexology is supposed to be good.
Didn't see that embarrassing bodies episode. Wish I had!
Also I fully agree about the comment thing. Loads of people assume that you just get bad periods, and don't realise that we're in pain pretty much 80% of the time!

I have got a great book that gives diet tips to help with endo, did follow it for a while and got results but have slipped back into my usual ways. evening primrose and starflower oils are ment to be good.

My gynie told me my endo is on my bladder and bowels giving me ibs type symptoms too,

Hi all
Quick update and question!
Saw my gyno yesterday. Not much else they can do. Either conceive or go on prostan or lupron injections to induce false menopause. Will have to grin and bear the pain then!
Already taking EPO, Magnesium, Folic Acid, Pregnacare conception, Dong Quai and Maca.
Popped into a health store today and they looked up endo - flaxseed oil and propolis were suggested.
Bought them, but nervous about adding even more things to my daily supplements!
Do you guys think there's too many things to take? x
Hope everyone's ok.
Hoping to O in next couple of days. Endo pains have started back up.

Sorry there is nothing more they can do for you :( lets hope this is your month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->