Giving birth without assistance....

no i needed to push. i was pushing uncontrollibly at 9.5cm... was hard to stop but i think i got into a different position. to be honest though it was all such a blur cause it was a long labour that i can't remember details. i will read that link. its quite interesting looking on different forums. i hope you don't mind me being in here... i feel a bit of a fraud cause i had to have emergency c section but i like to see different opinions on things. plus i hope to vbac in the future so its nice to see other peoples experiences. xxxx

You're not any kind of fraud! knowledge is power, honey, they are about the most welcoming and amenable folk on the web here, from what I've found so far! You'll find loads of great info here. xx

I would love to have an understanding midwife in the next room just checking in occasionally. What I'd like... REALLY like... is to go out in my garden and squat under a tree. (I think I am turning into a hippy while I am not looking. It's possible that I will be buying granola any day.) I don't think I would ever actually *do* that. But.... I think about it and want to get something as close to that as possible, *with* a care-giver present. :D Good luck!

funny you say that... this morning returning home from the chilminders i was walking past a lovely big old weeping willow tree next to a babbling stream and the sun was shining on it all and i thought ''wow it would be lovely to give birth there''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->