glasgow centre for reproductive medicine, cardonald glasgow.

So it's been decided that my EC will be Tuesday! I've got a couple of smaller follicles that came up making up to 11 but they'll probably be too small by Tuesday.

Great news wallie,and all the best for Tuesday.. Xxx
Hows you jac.?

That's great Wallie :),

I'm fine thanks Mandy , wishing it was this time next week :), I thought I'd be tempted to test but think I'm too frightened. Was at accupuncture last night and feel that has calmed me down a bit. How have you been? X

I'm ok have,desperate to get started.. I've been reading good things about accupuncture... Am I too late to try it do you think? X

I don't think so I think starting around stimms would still give benefit, I've heard lots of good things about it so started a while ago, to be honest I'm not sure if it makes a difference because i dont have irregular cycles and you cant see what its doing but there was a leaflet at the place I go with stats showing it did , it Defo relaxes me but that could be mind over matter :)

I did acupuncture for my last three failed cycles. This time I'm not.

It definitely helped my cycles and I didn't have side effects from any of the drugs. It cost me a fortune, £35 a go and it got costly over the 2.5 years I'd gone at least once a month and at least 4 times during a cycle.

I've actually felt more relaxed not doing acupuncture as it always brought the fore why I was going. It just made me think about it more and well, I've not gone back since my last failed cycle.

It's up to you if you want to give it a go but I suppose you'll never really know if it helps or not.

Good luck girls. Hope tuesday goes well Wallie. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jacqui. All the best Mandy as you get started xx:thumbup:

Hi bluebell and thank you x
Jac and wallie, thanks for your input on the accupuncture, I think I may just give it a miss, as I'm a bit low on cash just now lol.... But never say never I may well do in the future.
jac, another question, hope you don't mind.. Are you taking progesterone now? It was mentioned to me at the beginning, and I ' ll definitely be taking it in view of my loss history, just I received my drugs a few days ago and progesterone wasn't included...
Hope you re all having a nice weekend, despite the weather....

I have previously taken progesterone and the hospital give to u to take home after transfer. Well they did that as I got the drugs from them.

I'm not going to be on them at GCRM, I take another ovetrille shot after EC, I think then on two other jags after ET.

No probs it is pricey, I have been going once a week for the last 6 months and at £35 a time it adds up but I wanted to make sure I was trying to help myself, if this cycle fails I may not continue.

I'm not on progesterone all I got was a pregnyl shot to take after et :)

Thanks for your well wishes bluebell hope you are good.

I'm still very bloated, I feel I look 6 months gone and I also can't stop eating but I think this could because I'm anxious and trying to pass time

Have a good one ladies x

Afternoon,

Bit of an update, I called the GCRM as feel like this bloating is getting worse and have been quite uncomfortable with it (along with my clothes not fitting me) so they told me to wear flight socks (very attractive) and take 75mg aspirin and have decided to take me in tomorrow for some blood tests and they will also complete pregnancy test to save me going back on Wednesday, fair to say im sh*tting it now :)..... keeping everything crossed

Wallie- How are you feeling about tomorrow? Hope all goes well.

XX

Jac, hope everything is ok tomorrow and that you get some wonderful news...
Wallie, good luck tomorrow.I'll be thinking of you both....
I went today for bloods and scan, I'll be starting the tablets on Friday and have to go in for the prostap on the 13th, my birthday...hoping thats a good omen...

Oh Jacqui, that doesn't sound too pleasant but I sincerely hope you get a good result! How many days will that make you dpo?

I'm feeling remarkably calm and okay about tomorrow. No doubt I'll fall to pieces when I get there. Must admit I'm normally okay but I really really want this so much. So I'm actually praying this works!

Oh Mandy that's great news that you get to start really soon. I got my prostap on the 13th June! So you'll not be long behind me.

Thanks guys, me 2... Wallie hoping all goes well for you today, im sure it will :)

Ill be 11 days past transfer, im really anxious which im sure is normal i just would like good news for a change.

Mandy thats great you have your date for prostap etc :)

Thanks Bluebell me 2

Hi ladies! Any update for us jaqui x

I got 7 eggs, mature. I'll hear tomorrow how they are doing. Very pleased just now though. Clinic are excellent and very professional.

I'm a bit crampy, so I've put myself to bed.

:hugs:

Afternoon, well i got a call about 15:00 and they have confirmed my BFP :)

Im very shocked but delighted, its not sunk in yet at all

Wallie- Thats a great number, you must be chuffed? Just take it easy and let your OH spoil you for a while :), let us know howw they get on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->