Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

guys am a camera aholic, no chance of me forgetting! :rofl: and no chance of hiding from me either! :D:D

im taking mine but dont want you lot taking my pic!!! Mind you, it might shock me back into diet mode again!!

dont be silly! and also dont worry, ill give you some warning to put your lippy on :rofl:

heheh yup im bringing mine aswell! thats if i can find the charger lol been looking for over a week now argh!

You do know what these photos will be like? Everyone holding babies in front of themselves :haha:

Urgh i feel so minging claire i'm going to steal that camera of yours :lol: I will hide it in Tabs nappy :lol: I will also know nobodys names as i never remember anyones names Tabitha is lucky i remember hers :dohh:

So on the posh front i had best not rock up in my tweed jacket then?? No joke it is my fav one :blush:

So on the posh front i had best not rock up in my tweed jacket then?? No joke it is my fav one :blush:

Only if you intend to wear it with the green wellies.

Don't forget the pearl necklace ;)

Ok girls, minds out of the gutter, thank you very much!!! :haha:

:rofl:

Me and Eala had an idea last night for another meet....A night out meet! Lots of drinks and dancing :D

Many, many fine cocktail pitchers!! I vote that we have to go to Revolution at least for a while! Cocktails and shots, what could possibly go wrong? :D

:rofl: .... i could name a few things! haha! but im up for it, we can discuss it on wed! :yipee:

So my pearl necklace is out my white jeans shirt and my dubes Damn :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->