Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

:rofl:

'' hi who are you? im arcanegirl, orite, im purpledahlie, hi there im blob, oh im taperjeangirl '' - that is what we will sound like....... :rofl: passers by will think were from a mental institution!

I'll get confused with all the names whether it's usernames or real names. I'll probably have forgotten who everyone is within 5mins :dohh: :rofl:

Yah sorry, you are always Monkeh in my head, just coz I love saying it :haha:

I've had Eala as a username for so long now, I actually answer to it :rofl:

Well I think I've already said but I'm Lauren. Would be strange saying, 'Hello, I'm lfernie' lol. I really wish I'd thought more about my username :dohh:

I'll get confused with all the names whether it's usernames or real names. I'll probably have forgotten who everyone is within 5mins :dohh: :rofl:

Same here! I am rubbish with names, I get confused with my kids names sometimes! :blush:

Ohhhh well!

I'm Andrea :D

I keep thinking you are all gonna be posh......... are you all posh?! :D

god no :rofl:

I might sound like it though, i have an english twang to the accent since im english :lol:

im kirsty incase u couldnt guess haha! im not posh i was born in dundee and lived there for 9years hehe x

Well I'm Lynne, and I'm not posh :haha:

I'll let you all try and work out where I'm from though ;) Always good for a giggle :rofl:

i dont have an accent that belongs anywhere.. i sound weird, almost not scottish.. but not anywhere else either :rofl:.... maaan.. im tired,

by

the

way

im taking my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh gawd, not a camera!! Argh! :lol:

I always take mine then forget to take piccies :rofl:

I'm hiding when the cameras come out though!

The daft thing is that I had my camera at the last meet, but managed to totally forget to take any pictures :rofl:

Hopefully someone will remember this time :)

The daft thing is that I had my camera at the last meet, but managed to totally forget to take any pictures :rofl:

Me too.

Someone is bound to remember this time though, as there are so many of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->