• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

Night out would be good if only Dexter would go to someone else to be looked after!! The clingy phase continues. I'm supposed to be going to my friend's 30th in March, but I can't see it happening if Dexter continues to be a grumpy bum.

Hey ladies, just to say that I don't think I'll make it on Wednesday :( I'm RIDICULOUSLY nervous about it and I just feel as if I wont fit in with you all iyswim? Just because you all have babies. Also the age thing is worrying me a bit too, I'm scared you'll all think I'm some stupid wee girl:blush: anyway I hope you all have a faby time and I hope I can get the confidence to come on the next one:flower: xxxx

strawberries, if it makes you feel any better I am feeling the same!! I am worried I will be too old for everyone and am super nervous about what people will think of me :(

I have changed my mind a million times this week on whether I am going or not!

Claire, Kirsty I may have to get an earlier train through to drop a couple of guitar pedals off at OH's mates house :wacko:

If this happens I will meet you at the station in Glasgow! I am hoping it wont though so we can get the train through together!

Also will any of you have room in the bottom of your prams for 2 little cupcake boxes?! Planning on making a few for Claire and AG but wont be taking my bugaboo cos Daisy is too big for it and my Zapp has no shopping basket!!

Nooo you both gotta come!
Strawberries, i was in a similar situation a few years ago, i went to a meet when i was ttc and everyone else had babies, i was also 19 then too. You will fit in fine :D

TGJ, well you gotta come, i wanna see those cake samples :p

Hey ladies, just to say that I don't think I'll make it on Wednesday :( I'm RIDICULOUSLY nervous about it and I just feel as if I wont fit in with you all iyswim? Just because you all have babies. Also the age thing is worrying me a bit too, I'm scared you'll all think I'm some stupid wee girl:blush: anyway I hope you all have a faby time and I hope I can get the confidence to come on the next one:flower: xxxx

dont be daft hunny you gotta come! how old are you? i feel scared aswell coz im only 20 we wont think your some stupid wee girl :nope: :hugs: xxx

Claire, Kirsty I may have to get an earlier train through to drop a couple of guitar pedals off at OH's mates house :wacko:

If this happens I will meet you at the station in Glasgow! I am hoping it wont though so we can get the train through together!

Also will any of you have room in the bottom of your prams for 2 little cupcake boxes?! Planning on making a few for Claire and AG but wont be taking my bugaboo cos Daisy is too big for it and my Zapp has no shopping basket!!

i have room in my pram :) just let us know if u have to get early train, if so claire do you wanna get me in stirling or do you still want me to get you on the train?

strawberries, if it makes you feel any better I am feeling the same!! I am worried I will be too old for everyone and am super nervous about what people will think of me :(

I have changed my mind a million times this week on whether I am going or not!

YOU ARE COMING MRS!!!!!! :happydance:

:hugs:

I swear, I still think of myself as being about 19 in my head :blush: Also, I'm a student, it keeps me young :rofl:

I really hope you feel you can come. If you like, I could meet you somewhere just beforehand so you're not walking into a big group on your own?

LOL oh well, Rob will be the oldest! :D and surrounded by women, he is a brave brave man!

wow this is wierd! With my 1st daughter I was always the youngest mum, now I am the oldest!! :hissy:!

Ok I'll come. I didn't realise you were all so nervous too:haha:

I really hope you feel you can come. If you like, I could meet you somewhere just beforehand so you're not walking into a big group on your own?

That would be fab :) I just get the bus in because I live near town so I can meet you anywhere x

Oh and btw, my real name is Emma and I'm 18.

Ill likely be with Eala (pair of shadows us two :lol:) so ill be happy to meet aswell :)

Whereabouts are you? im along the southside...

im 23,

I have loads of room under my pram too andrea,

Kirsty if andrea gets the earlier train ill prob still just get you on the train?? think sarahs coming from alloa too,

you all gotta come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->