gnocchi - ok for babies?

dizzymeg

Reaction score
can you give babies pre made gnocchi from the shops? going to have it for our dinner and suddenly wondered if I can just give baby some of that? if not will make him some pasta and give him the same homemade sauce we will do for gnocchi
olly is 7 months old
ta
x

I gave it to Omar & he liked it with mashroom sauce. I chose a brand with very little salt.

Yes :) babies 6m+ can pretty much have what you eat, as long as you check the salt etc

oh ok- what brand did you decide was low on salt? I didnt give him any yesterday as I was scared he might choke on it! will try next time we have some,just gave him someof the vaggie sauce with his potatoe wedges,so messy!!

Hmm, I can't quite picture what size they are but actually, maybe they would be a choking hazard. Maybe cut them in half if they are choking hazard size.

I use Carfour own brand (not so helpful) & I avoid the ones with cheese in it as it has salt. I cut it into small pieces as I spoon feed Omar.

It's size is similar to a medium size Shell pasta, but I cant eat a whole piece without cutting it to half as it's a bit chewy for me, & I dont think a toddler/baby can manage a whole piece without cutting it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->