Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Hello my lovely ladies. First off HUUUUUUGE apoligies for being AWOL! I actually think this is a great time to TTC as it's such a busy month with Xmas shopping and Parties and the like. Later on tonight I will try and read through the thread and see where everyone is up to.
I started using OPK's (IC one's) on CD9 just in case anything happened early, didn't want to miss it, plus first time using them. We have BD'd EVERY day since CD9! My cycle started on the 7/12. Anyway not getting any +OPK until today, brought one to work with me and I am 99.9% sure it's a +OPK, the line came up alot quicker than all the other ones I've done and is the same colour as the control line. So no rest for the wicked in the BD department at my house :thumbup:
Mind you I am fairly shocked because I thought I'd just missed it as this is CD15/16 and ONLY just about to ovulate!

Good luck Glowstar!! It's okay to be exhausted if it's b/c of bd'ing or holiday stuff. 'Tis the season! :haha:

Cara - Let me know what you think of Dexter. First season is pretty gory, but it mellows in the later seasons. I love him!

After 2 days of smiley faces on my opk's, I think I'm o'ing today. And now the wait begins...

Glowstar!! we missed you!! so happy to see you in a good mood! Yay!!:hugs::happydance:

Slowly slowly most of us are approaching the 2WW phase which coincides with Xmas and NY's which is good coz being with family and friends this festive season will keep our minds from creating Symptoms for us to read to much into.

Since we are on the subject of TV series, I absolutely love modern family, mad men (it's a MUST see), the good wife and Medium (although in the last few seasons I think the scriptwriters and producers were a little uninspired because it did seem to run dry). If I think of anything else I will let you know.

Annabelle, i saw Harry Potter, it was really good! I really enjoy it!:thumbup:

If you're looking for good TV shows I watch, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Life Unexpected and I love watching 16 & Pregnant or Teen Mom but I don't think that would help my with symptom spotting.

I am being really good and not symptom spotting at all, my OH on the other hand, everytime I mention anything he goes "could that be a sign?" and worst of all, when getting intimate, he looks up at me and goes "you taste different (down there), could that be a sign?" sorry if TMI. Anyone know if that is a sign ?

If you're looking for good TV shows I watch, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Life Unexpected and I love watching 16 & Pregnant or Teen Mom but I don't think that would help my with symptom spotting.

I am being really good and not symptom spotting at all, my OH on the other hand, everytime I mention anything he goes "could that be a sign?" and worst of all, when getting intimate, he looks up at me and goes "you taste different (down there), could that be a sign?" sorry if TMI. Anyone know if that is a sign ?

Ooooo LOL Bees......I don't know :blush:

Great TV series is Chuck, it used to be on Sky 1, not sure if it still is I download it and watch it on laptop.

Off to :sex: AGAIN!!!! might need to spice this up as OH looks a bit :coffee::huh::help:

Dress up, maid, school-girl, nurse, sexy santa !

BeesBella- Hahahaha , I read somewhere that saliva hinders the sperm from swimming so when I ovulate and the DH wants to go down. I'd scream at him and say 'No! No! the spermies will get lost":spermy:

But since I am 4DPO , I have been getting strange CM so maybe that was the taste your OH mentioned? :shrug: :sadangel:

Blusatin- What about Narnia? I don't know if it is out on dvd though.

Annabelle- I ended up getting Chuck cause I'm slightly obsessive and emotional during this 2WW, I need humour to help me relax and unwind (happy thoughts..happy thoughts! darmit:growlmad:) since I go berserk over every little thing hehehe

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this but I use this website to calculate my ovulation and my cycle. Since it has pictures and explanations on the day to day basis. It makes me obsess a little bit more
:thumbup:

https://www.pregnology.com/ovulating.php

And for those who don't know their cycle length, I use this website(link below) to find out first.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/cycle_length_calculator.php

Tell me what you girls think!

P/s -If I am not allowed to do this..tell me please so I can remove the post! Thank you

hey ladies, hope we r all doin good, good 2 c glowstar and blusatin hav reurned! guess we hav all been super busy past week or so getting everythin ready 4 xmas! im already excited, but not feelin 2 good bout the 2ww- im officially around a week in, and i got nothin, no twinges or anythin, so frustratin!! so how is every1s xmass's lookin?is every1 ready?? i am completely sorted, had a mad dash thru the supermarket ystdy, it was chaotic!! i hate shoppin so close 2 xmas!! but thank-goodness, its all dn now, me and my son and daughter r about 2 make sum cookies 4 santa and sum mince pies!! yum!

Cara - That pregnology website is AWESOME! I definitely didn't need another thing to obsess over, but it's so interesting. Thanks! :thumbup:
I don't think there's anything wrong with those links, don't know why anyone would care. I use the countdown to pregnancy one for my siggy things.

Oh my god ! I am going crazy ! I have a thumping headache, feel sick, very tired and restless, but only 4dpo. I was looking at a picture of the last test I took last cycle, a few hours before AF arrived at 12dpo and I think I see a faint thin second line, but then why would I have gotten a normal AF. I am now wondering if I got pregnant last cycle and I am just strange and got an AF. After all the test was from late evening at 12dpo. Can someone else please let me know if they can see the line ?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/476543-am-going-test-every-day-until-14dpo-pics-12.html - First picture on post #117 (FRER)
Dya think I should do a test now ? My OH would kill me if I did, but he's at cinema with his brother, but I am very bad at keeping secrets from OH.

i have purposely bought 1 test, so i cant repeatedly test up til i get af or pos+ , but been panickin, what if i do 1 and get a faint- or a pos and wana double check?? or i do the test wrong!! loooks like i found summit new 2 worry bout, testin new yrs eve, so i can hav a good drink if i am not!!! :D

Urgh ! Felt so sick this morning ! Was actually over the toilet. Not nice. Hoping it's a sign though. Sore boobies, also, I usually have quite small nipples but they are erect all the time at the moment, also hoping that is a symptom. Also, I am wet all the time down there (sorry if TMI). Only 6 days until I test.

Anyway, I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas !

Hi,
I read in a book a sign of pregnancy that and not a sign of PMS is that aerolas..the area around the nipples will get larger and darker. Also, it will have little bumps .
I did a PT this morning and got a really faint line..

I hope it is not a fluke :shrug: so I will check again in a few days and I hope I don't get another chemical pregnancy again. Does anyone know what are the chances of getting a chemical pregnancy twice in a row?

Anabelle29- I'm glad you like the website!!! hehe:blush:

Hi,
I read in a book a sign of pregnancy that and not a sign of PMS is that aerolas..the area around the nipples will get larger and darker. Also, it will have little bumps .
I did a PT this morning and got a really faint line..

I hope it is not a fluke :shrug: so I will check again in a few days and I hope I don't get another chemical pregnancy again. Does anyone know what are the chances of getting a chemical pregnancy twice in a row?

Anabelle29- I'm glad you like the website!!! hehe:blush:

my nipples changed dramatically with my 1st pregnancy, became super sensitive,, my aereola changed, fom light pink little, 2 real big dark brown, look like 2 chocolate digestives on my chest!!

as for chemical pregnancys, it is hard 2 tell how many women have them, its becoming mor apparent as preg tests are gettin so good at predicting a pos early before af- so more and mor women become aware of having a chemical, i am unsure if i hav had chemicals, i had 2 cycles, 1 when my af came a day early, and one wher my af came 5 days early, it messes up my charts and leaves me not knowin when i will ov nxt!! annoying and confusin!!

this 2ww is a nightmare, i still got another week b4 i can test!! grrr!!! and i bought a tesco test, my ttc buddy, and best friends got a pos on a ic- and 2 pos's on first response, and she has jus don a digi, got "pregnant" was her 1st month of trying, she was tryin 5 mnths with her 1st baby!! she is shocked it happned str8 away!!! but i am soo happy 4 her, and hopin 2 join her wiv a summer bump too!!
jus want the 2ww 2 b over!! i NEEEED 2 kno!!!

I admire your discipline Kimberly...How do you do it? When are you due to test?? I've already wasted 2 sticks and I shall do another test tomorrow. I'm glad I got a BFP but since it is very faint , I am not too certain..but if it is a BFP ..I'll start worrying that AF will show up. I swear us women will always find something to worry about.

according 2 my old calendar, af is due on the 3rd of jan, but sf came 4 days early his month!!! so i am guna test 31st, hopin 2 get a bfp- or it will b 6mnths!! tryin!! grrr!!!

its mor a matter of i will poas if i hav any in the house, lol, so i jus got 1 4 the reason, i ccant poas til 31st, or i will hav 2 venture out in the snow and ice 4 another, lool i dnt think the tests r supersensitive anyway, so i dnt wana do it 2 early, if af comes early again, (like it has past 2 mnths) i should kno around the time im due 2 test anyway,

its very good u got a faint= it should jus get darker if it is what it is!!! i hope u get ur bfp!

I admire your discipline Kimberly...How do you do it? When are you due to test?? I've already wasted 2 sticks and I shall do another test tomorrow. I'm glad I got a BFP but since it is very faint , I am not too certain..but if it is a BFP ..I'll start worrying that AF will show up. I swear us women will always find something to worry about.

Faint line??? A line is a line honey, you're knocked up!!! :happydance: Take a pic of the next test you take and show us. I don't know how the odds work for chemical pg's; I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to them. I hope this one sticks! Yay!!!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Mine was fabulous, but exhausting. DH surprised me with a new iPod Touch. It's so flippin awesome! What a sweet man I have.

Me and OH couldn't resist but test, I am now 8dpo (got pain yesterday that could have been implantation pain. We have only just tested so didn't use FMU and I know I'm only 8dpo so really early, we used a FRER and got a BFN. Here is the test if anyone wants to see -
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/8dpot.jpg
Dya think I should test tomorrow with FMU ? This wait is killing me !

jus wait a few mor days, if u r, then it isnt guna go anywher if u dnt test im waitin 4 afnow, gettin all theaf-like symptoms, hot-sweaty-chocolate craving, irritable ect! jus gota wait 4 that dreaded witch showin up!!although i will b suoer happy over the moon and cartwheelin if she dnt!!

I JUS WANT MY BFP!!! .........please? x

When is AF due Kimberley ? Hope it doesn't turn up !
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/curleangel/TTC/thbabydusttinkerbell.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"