Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

hey ladies :hi:

how is everyone?

not been on here in a while been in bed with the flu for a week now so not sure if i ovulated at the normal time for me as i've heard that being ill can affect ovulation (not sure so if anyone knows if its true or not please let me know lol)

Hi Gilmore..
Hope you get better soon. I am not sure if being sick affects your ovulation maybe it just makes it come later or sooner :shrug: Did you use an OPK to check just in case?:winkwink:

Annabelle- hehe what did you get your DH? :kiss:

I checked again today at 10DPO (a total of 4 sticks now)! and I still got a line but it was fainter than the one I got 7DPO (picture of PT at 7DPO below).Why is it fainter *shivers in fear* :sadangel:
I know the line is really faint so get ready to SQUINT girls:loopy:

Gosh, I feel I am close to being put into an asylum.. I am sooo obsessive about TTC that I am starting to scare myself haha:blush:! I hope I am not the only one feeling this way and that there are a lot of half crazed ladies out there analysing every little detail like me.:haha:

Okay Thanks for letting me V.E.N.T yet once again! Take Care all!

https://i54.tinypic.com/2ib2sk7.jpghttps://oi56.tinypic.com/2n57p1.jpg

When is AF due Kimberley ? Hope it doesn't turn up !
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/curleangel/TTC/thbabydusttinkerbell.gif

well that is the confusing thing, i really am unsure of excactly when it will show, af is due 3rd jan according 2 my old calendar, but then the af b4 came 4 days early, so maybe this af is due on dec 30-31st?? its confusing!

ok, so my cycle was shorter last month by 4 days,my cycle was only 24 days, meanin cd1 came 4 days early, meanin o wudda com early compared 2 old calendar, meanin af should also b early? right? oh its so blimmin confusin!! i dun my test ystdy, caved in midday, lol got a definite bfn! no line at all not even if i squint, and believe me, i pulled the test apart, had it up 2 a light, all that, but no line what-so-ever, now i got no tests, bt feelin quite sure af guna com. as feelin like pre af- x

Gilmore - I've heard that illness, stress, and other things can affect ovulation. It might delay it a bit, so hopefully you were using OPKs to make sure.

Cara - I got my DH socks, chocolate, slippers, and a cool zip up hoodie of the Seattle Seahawks. We had a dollar limit, but he surprised me anyway. :blush:
And, I definitely see the line on both tests. I would just keep testing with fmu every day or other day to check the progress. It doesn't always get darker right at first, I've read, as long as it's still there, you should be good.

About 45 mins ago, went to have a bath and noticed on my knickers, some kinda dark brown reddish discharge. I feel like I'm about to get AF but nothing since. Have my FXed that it's implantation, but I've got AF cramps ! Grrr I hate the waiting!!!

About 45 mins ago, went to have a bath and noticed on my knickers, some kinda dark brown reddish discharge. I feel like I'm about to get AF but nothing since. Have my FXed that it's implantation, but I've got AF cramps ! Grrr I hate the waiting!!!

that is a really good sign, i havent had anythin like that, but that is defo a good sign as u can implant btwn 6-10dpo!!! bang on schedule i say,

hope i get sum symptoms soon, my best mate and fellow ttc buddy got a faint pos day b4 xmas, and a definite on xmas day, wiv a digi!! what an xmas pressie!!

How soon after implantation do people get symptoms like being tired, sore boobies, feeling sick etc ? I really hope it's a good sign. Have been getting bad cramps for a few hours now, anyone know if that's a sign ?

APPARENTLY ur symptoms will feel pretty much like the usual af symptons, most women feel crampy , achy boobies etc, its easy 2 mistake preg symptoms 4 an impending af.... my best friend jus got a pos, 4 days b4 her af, on a first response test, she said she had not one single symptom, none at all, she was convinced she wasnt preg, i suppose no matter how much we wana kno, or SS, we ent ever guna kno, 100% sure, until af arrives or we get that pos on test day!!

i had no symptoms yet, had an achy boobie earlier but thinkin i may hav overdon it slightly on the wii, throwin shapes 2 just dance, maybe a support bra wud b a good idea, im not a large chested girl, but maybe the jigglin wiv a non supportive bra was a bad idea, ??? lol

Kimberly.. I hope you won't get AF ! Btw do you girls still exercise? Since I've started my fertility program with the DR. I've stopped all forms of exercise, in fact where I work we have an afternoon where it is compulsory to exercise (trekking etc) and my DR wrote a letter to my workplace to say I should be on light duty and not perform these exercises since I'm undergoing a fertility treatment and trying to get pregnant. hmmm

Also, I've been getting sharp shooting pains at my lower abdomen ,way below my belly button.. Does anyone know what this means? (is this similar to what you are getting Beesbella?)*sighs* It started yesterday and it comes and goes..its just very sudden. Quite uncomfortable especially when I am at work ,talking to ppl and then there goes the sharp pain and I'd wince mid way talking and the men at my workplace would look at me like I'm an alien.

All of us are nearly at the end of our 2WW are at least the 2nd week (i think?)...really hoping for the best for everyone!!! excited and dreading the results hehehe

xoxo

Hi Ladies! hope you all had a great Xmas. Well I am pretty sure I ovulated late, prob down to coming off the Implanon which means at the moment I have a short LP. I think today I am 7DPO but no symptons to speak of. Kind of feeling AF might be coming yesterday as felt low dull aches. No sore BB's, nothing else to write home about. AF is due on the 3rd. Going to try and not test until the 1st. We BD'd loads this month. Only missing one day between the 12th - 24th.
FX's but not feeling mega positive. Good luck to everyone :hugs:

yeah i still excersize, but nuffin major- jus a few lil workouts here n ther, like wii fit, or a bit of aerobics, i do it 4 fun, not weight loss or anythin, so i dnt mind stoppin, but kids always want me 2 play wii wiv them, or climb the tower at the park wiv them,or hav a game of footie etc,

i am soo hopin af dnt com too, but not feelin too preggo that much, not sure how many dpo i am, maybe 10-11??? unsure?? dunno when 2 test, (originally decided 31st) mayb ill stick 2 that, my af wud b due on 3rd, if my cycle had been a nomal 28days, instead of 24!!! so that i guess is what makes it all so confusin,

i am cycle day 23,

and ladies, dont worry too much about SS , like i said b4, my bestie didnt hav a single symptom, not one, and i herd that sharp cramping pain, could b implantation, or could jus b things "moving around" your uterus adjusting 2 make way 4 bean, or could jus muscle spazm???
i jus hope we all get a good result this month, i really do, im goin out of my mind, puzzlin and wonderin why it is takin so long!!!!!!
and glowstar, i had a fantastic xmas, totally stuffed my face, but loved evry minute of it!

omg omg omg omg ladies! O.M.G!!
went 2 tesco, and bought a clearblue -+ type test, got home cudnt wait 2 poas! like any poas addict, and got a clear + in less than a minute!!!!!
jus been 2 chemist got 2 digi wiv conception indicator, guna poas 1st thing in morn, but pretty sure i already hav my :bfp: I WAS THINKIN I WAS OUT THIS MONTH, !!!!! YAY!
but now im scared af will still com, suppose thats normal, defo if u want summit so much!! need 2 do the digi, wana do it now but dnt need 2 pee¬!!!!

Really hope this is your bfp! How many dpo are you?
I am so desperate to test after my symptoms yesterday and have been really tired sick and moody today. I only have a FRER left, do you thini if that was implantation yesterday that the frer would pick up anything yet or is it way too early?

i cudnt resist, i dun the digi, i got PREGNANT 1-2!!!! yipee, my oh is totally made up! and me too- i dint even kno when i was guna get my p* wasnt sure as it came 4 days early last month!! i think i am btwn 9-11 dpo!

test, if u get a neg. jus try again a few days later, if u r preg, its not guna go anywhere!! i say test, i thought i was testin too early, as like any poas addict, i ripped the packet of tests open soon as i walked in the door!!! and peed, got a nice clear on the norm clear blue, and like jus over an hour later, got a PREGANANT 1-2 on the digi,

i am so pleased i finally got my bfp!!!!!

baby dust 2 u all, i hope u get ur bfps too!!!

Bees - That could be implantation spotting. Sounds like a good sign considering how many dpo you are. Kimberley's right about the symptoms, it's so hard to decipher pg symptoms from af symptoms, so until you get the :bfp: it will be hard to know. Wait a few days from the spotting to test.

Cara - Your shooting pains could be your uterus stretching. I think I remember that from my first pg. Crampy and sharp pains can be the uterus expanding and making room for that lil bean. That's a good sign!

i cudnt resist, i dun the digi, i got PREGNANT 1-2!!!! yipee, my oh is totally made up! and me too- i dint even kno when i was guna get my p* wasnt sure as it came 4 days early last month!! i think i am btwn 9-11 dpo!

test, if u get a neg. jus try again a few days later, if u r preg, its not guna go anywhere!! i say test, i thought i was testin too early, as like any poas addict, i ripped the packet of tests open soon as i walked in the door!!! and peed, got a nice clear on the norm clear blue, and like jus over an hour later, got a PREGANANT 1-2 on the digi,

i am so pleased i finally got my bfp!!!!!

baby dust 2 u all, i hope u get ur bfps too!!!

WOW!!! CONGRATS! That's wonderful news. :happydance: Seems like this is a lucky thread.

So, I'm right around 6-7 dpo today and bbs are very sore. I think that's an af symptoms for me if I can remember right. I'm not feelin too positive about this month, but you never know. I'm not testing for another 6-7 days anyway.

:dust::dust:

Where's Blusatin??? Haven't seen her in awhile on here.

hey i totally thought i wudnt get it this month, but surprise surprise!!! i did, wait as long as pos 2 test- i kno thats hard, and i thought my af was due btwn 30th dec and 3rd jan!! but i thought what the hey and tested anyway- soon as i got my pos on norm i had 2 do my digi!

babydust 2 u......and i dint really get any symptons, other than i was mor hungry than usual, (thought it was jus cos of xmas and all the food around the house) and i was hot n sweaty, but thought that was cos af was about 2 com, as i always get hot n sweaty b4 af!! i wud never hav guessed i was preg. ive had mor symptoms when i HAVENT been preg!!! but yippee- and i hope we all get our bfps this month

i have an frer in my work desk drawer, its calling out to me, but im holding out!!!! i want to poas soooo bad....darn it...
must resist, 8 dpo is tooo early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->