Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Eek Congrats !!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!
Well I tested and both me and OH think we can see a very very very faint line. But I am not sure how long after I tested that I look at it because the phone rang. And it was my last test, will have to go out and get some more tomorrow, was going to get some FRER's from Boots today but they aren't BOGOF anymore so decided I'll go to Tsco or ASDA tomorrow and get some more. I ordered three different types of cheap ones on the internet, the dip strips, castettes and the midstream but I only ordered them yesterday so doubt they would be here by New Years eve and OH has his heart set on testing (using a digi) then. If I am pregnant and I implanted yesterday, dya think there would be enough HGC in my urine to read on a Digi on new years eve at midnight if I don't drink anything and hold my pee for as long as possible before hand ?

Anyway OH is now taking a pic of the FRER and I will post it on here in a bit, if I can figure out how because I'm using my OH's lappy and he's using Linux OS and I'm only used to using Windows !!! Bloody computer geeks ..... I mean scientists !

i dint hav any spotting, and cant remember any crampin either- so dont worry if u havent had any symptoms ladies!!!

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20101229_190356.jpg
My test from earlier, now I can't see anything ! I really feel pregnant but that could just be wishful thinking tbh !

jus test again in the morn- and remember diff women react diff wiv hcg, so u may naturally produce lower amounts, meanin it takes longer 2 get a bfp- u ent out til witch comes, do another test but use fmu!! i hope u get that bfp!

OMG OMG!!! I am sooooooo pleased for you KW!!! that is awesome and really made me smile!!! Think I might be out this cycle but still feel OK about it, it's early days TTC for me so onwards and upwards :thumbup:

KImberlywats- C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.NS !!!! and in your post before you announced your BFP was about how you didn't feel too pregnant hehehe!!! so happy for you and I'm glad to know that it is normal to still worry about getting AF even with a BFP! Mine is due 2nd jan.

Really hoping that everyone gets a BFP!!

KImberlywats- C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.NS !!!! and in your post before you announced your BFP was about how you didn't feel too pregnant hehehe!!! so happy for you and I'm glad to know that it is normal to still worry about getting AF even with a BFP! Mine is due 2nd jan.

Really hoping that everyone gets a BFP!!

yeah its mad, i hav had months b4 wher i hav been feelin sick, sore painful (.)(.) but this month i hav had nothin!! whats wiv that- i genuinely felt like i was out, and only dun a preg test cos i kept hav twitchin stomach spazms, and i thought that was a good enuff excuse 2 test (dunno if it is actually a symptom of preg) but it never takes me much 2 poas!! and yeah my af is due, at the latest on the 3rd,
cant wait 2 tell all the fam in 2mnths!! yippee!!

I really wanna test again today so just send OH out to get me some tests because the ones I got from Amazon haven't come yet. I told him to get FRER or Clear Blue Digi but I know he will prob come back with Tesco's Own ones because he worries about money too much even though I gave him the money to go get them. Anyway, I have been to the toilet once already today and drank half a cup of tea (not eaten anything yet because I feel kinda sick) so I am going to hold my pee for as long as possible before I test. I'll try not to pee or drink anything until like 6pm and test then (if I can wait that long). Grr I'm so nervous about getting AF day after tomorrow ! I feel so positive about this month and have had so many predictions saying this is my month and I know I will be upset if AF comes. OH well there is always next month if it doesn't happen this month. The worst thing is, I feel pregnant ! So if I'm not, I'll know it's all in my head.

I really wanna test again today so just send OH out to get me some tests because the ones I got from Amazon haven't come yet. I told him to get FRER or Clear Blue Digi but I know he will prob come back with Tesco's Own ones because he worries about money too much even though I gave him the money to go get them. Anyway, I have been to the toilet once already today and drank half a cup of tea (not eaten anything yet because I feel kinda sick) so I am going to hold my pee for as long as possible before I test. I'll try not to pee or drink anything until like 6pm and test then (if I can wait that long). Grr I'm so nervous about getting AF day after tomorrow ! I feel so positive about this month and have had so many predictions saying this is my month and I know I will be upset if AF comes. OH well there is always next month if it doesn't happen this month. The worst thing is, I feel pregnant ! So if I'm not, I'll know it's all in my head.

hey i dun my clearblue digi jus an hour after i peed, at like 4-4;30 or summit, i cudnt wait,but stil got a pos, and if u hav a lloyds pharmacy, the r doin 2 clearblue digis at £11-38 FOR TWO!!!!!. which is great!!!! considerin tesco are doin 1packs at £13!!! shockin!! good luck tho- and my fingers r crossed 4 u, :dust:
im tired 2day, dnt think its a symptom tho, i dint get 2 sleep til gon 2am and then woke at 6;40!! thinkin bout babies non stop!! lol
but other than that i did feel a bit icky this morn, almost like feelin a bit hungover, althought i havent drank anythin, lol

and btw- i got my pos, even tho i was only on cycle day 23?? wth? i guess my cycle was guna b short this month anyway, i musta o'd early AND implanted early too, my af isnt actually due til 3rd december, (if i was guna hav a 28 day cycle,) all my cycles hav been shorter past few months,?? wierd

Well OH got Tescos own as I suspected ! And I got a BFN, got a pack of two so at least I have one for if AF is late. I went out myself to Tesco and got some ClearBlue digis (2 for £13), damn you you are making me want to test now, am gunna wait until tomorrow morning though.....eeekkk....nervous ! Wish me luck !!!

Well OH got Tescos own as I suspected ! And I got a BFN, got a pack of two so at least I have one for if AF is late. I went out myself to Tesco and got some ClearBlue digis (2 for £13), damn you you are making me want to test now, am gunna wait until tomorrow morning though.....eeekkk....nervous ! Wish me luck !!!

i got a BFN on my tesco test, (i had the 2 pack at under £4) that was 2 days b4 i got my BFP!! so u r defo not out yet, i dint even hav the faintest line on the tesco test, so thought i had jus tested waaay 2 early,cd21 (i guess anyone wud assume cycle day 21 as too early!!)

u r not out yet!!
baby dust 2 u- i want us all 2 get the BFPS this month :dust:

Kimberley ! You are like the little devil on my shoulder ! I am so desperate to test....STOP TEMPTING ME !!!!

Well I caved and tested and got 'Not Pregnant'. Had a quick cry and then convinced myself that it might still be a bit early, or that it could be because it's almost 8pm and not with FMU. I hated seeing those words but I just need to keep faith....

Well I caved and tested and got 'Not Pregnant'. Had a quick cry and then convinced myself that it might still be a bit early, or that it could be because it's almost 8pm and not with FMU. I hated seeing those words but I just need to keep faith....

just hang on in ther, remember women produce hcg at diff rates, i got pos at cycle day 23, many women wudnt get a pos til they hav actually missed an af! cd28-33??!! i must produce it at rapid rates, U R NOT OUT!!! and cud jus b too early, i dint mean 2 egg-u-on, lol, sorry u got a result u dint want, but ther is still time 2 get that bfp this month,
and i was tryin 6mnths, i thought it was never guna happen, i started worryin bout my oh's sperm, my eggs, (as i was on microgynon BC for 5yrs) allsorts, i was so worried, but it happend and im sure it will happn 4 u too, :hugs: so dnt feel neg- this month i felt mor neg than ever! i was sure i hadnt got it, but :happydance: i did, and believe me, u will tooo!!

i felt like :cry: every month too- broke my heart, but it will b o worth it when u do get ur bfp,

what r u doin atm? are u doin ovu kits? i got preg 1st month of ov sticks, after discoverin my lh surge and ov wer much earlier than i thought!!!

Thanks, guess I just was convinced I was.
Last cycle I used OPK's and got a surge on cycle day 13 so assumed I ovulated on CD14 so assumed the same this cycle which would mean I ovulated on 19th and I BD in the morning of the 19th and also on 13th 15th 17th and 21st.
OH still wants me to test tomorrow night with the tesco test and if I get a BFN I am never going to test again unless AF is late (no one ever keeps to new years resolutions!). Good thing is my AF is usually on time so I should get AF at about 6pm on 1st Jan.

good idea, i promised my self i wudnt test b4 af aswell, (i was poas at cd21,) lol, ttc makes us women absolutely bonkers right??

How is everyone today? Happy New Year!!!

I still think I am out. I had the most horrendous painful stomach cramps I have ever had last night :wacko: They were actually like labour pains. I have never had AF pains like that in my life. It started just before midnight and lasted for about 15-20 minutes and then completely disappeared. I have had AF symptoms since last week. Started with cramping and then yesterday sore (.)(.). Due on Monday, but AF came a day early last cycle.
Tested with IC yesterday just to make sure BFN, which I kind of knew anyway but strangely makes me feel better, weird I know!
Where is Bluesatin?????

How is everyone today? Happy New Year!!!

I still think I am out. I had the most horrendous painful stomach cramps I have ever had last night :wacko: They were actually like labour pains. I have never had AF pains like that in my life. It started just before midnight and lasted for about 15-20 minutes and then completely disappeared. I have had AF symptoms since last week. Started with cramping and then yesterday sore (.)(.). Due on Monday, but AF came a day early last cycle.
Tested with IC yesterday just to make sure BFN, which I kind of knew anyway but strangely makes me feel better, weird I know!
Where is Bluesatin?????

OMG I had exactly the same pains yesterday, it felt exactly like what I would expect labour feels like and I was tempted to go to hospital ! It was agony ! I couldn't breathe, it was like a surge of sharp pain that lasted about 15 seconds each time and came like every 5 minutes.
I hope AF stays away for you !

remember ladies, you r not out until ur af actually comes, and plenty of women expierience wierd goings ons wiv pains and things, all the best and i really hope ur af's dont come!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->