Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

AF was due today and I had some spotting about 5 hours ago very pale pink and only when I wiped (sorry if TMI) but not had any since ! I really hope my AF doesn't come. Am gunna test again tomorrow morning with FMU. I tested this morning and think I saw a line but am not sure. Picture is on the pregnancy test forum.

Hi Everyone. Happy New Year..

AF is due today and she made an appearance. I don't understand why. This morning I POAS and I was still pregnant..sighs. I feel gutted.

good luck beesbella, hope af stays away,
and carababyfever, sorry that af came, sounds like uu hav had a chemical, sorry babe, jus try again nxt month, chemical is a sign that sperm, eggs. everythin is workin, but the egg jus dint stick, which happens mor than ppl think, but u r obv capable of gettin preg, keep at it hun, x

AF is due today and she made an appearance. I don't understand why. This morning I POAS and I was still pregnant..sighs. I feel gutted.

So sorry to hear that :nope: AF due tomorrow based on last cycle or 4th based on normal 28 day cycle. Def feel like she is on the way :growlmad: oh well, onwards and upwards ladies. Shall we all keep this thread going, so we can stick together?

So sorry to hear that :nope: AF due tomorrow based on last cycle or 4th based on normal 28 day cycle. Def feel like she is on the way :growlmad: oh well, onwards and upwards ladies. Shall we all keep this thread going, so we can stick together?

i had all the symptoms too glowstar. i thought my af was guna come too, dnt count urself out til she actually arrives!!! stay positive ladies!! i kno its easier said than don but try!!! :dust:to u all!!

i had all the symptoms too glowstar. i thought my af was guna come too, dnt count urself out til she actually arrives!!! stay positive ladies!! i kno its easier said than don but try!!! :dust:to u all!!

Thanks KW!! weird had loads of symptoms last month but hardly any this month? I already have 2 kids and don't really remember any symptoms accept that AF felt like it was arriving and like you, it never did. This month all I have had is dull cramps after OV and sore (.) (.) which started last Wednesday. I am still not 100% sure when I OV but I got a positive on an OPK on the 22nd Dec, cycle started on the 7th. Doesn't give me a very long LP based on my normal 28 day cycle. I am wondering if the severe cramps which lasted 15-20 mins I felt on New Years Eve could have been implantation? but these felt like labour pains not ovary area pains or stabbing/pinching pains. We Bd'd pretty much every day from 15th to 27th December.

i cudnt resist, i dun the digi, i got PREGNANT 1-2!!!! yipee, my oh is totally made up! and me too- i dint even kno when i was guna get my p* wasnt sure as it came 4 days early last month!! i think i am btwn 9-11 dpo!

test, if u get a neg. jus try again a few days later, if u r preg, its not guna go anywhere!! i say test, i thought i was testin too early, as like any poas addict, i ripped the packet of tests open soon as i walked in the door!!! and peed, got a nice clear on the norm clear blue, and like jus over an hour later, got a PREGANANT 1-2 on the digi,

i am so pleased i finally got my bfp!!!!!

baby dust 2 u all, i hope u get ur bfps too!!!

WOW!!! CONGRATS! That's wonderful news. :happydance: Seems like this is a lucky thread.

So, I'm right around 6-7 dpo today and bbs are very sore. I think that's an af symptoms for me if I can remember right. I'm not feelin too positive about this month, but you never know. I'm not testing for another 6-7 days anyway.

:dust::dust:

Where's Blusatin??? Haven't seen her in awhile on here.

I am here!! So sorry for going MIA but my family came to visit for the holidays and it was pretty hectic. I hardly had any time to log on BnB to see how you are all doing and to wish you a Happy New Year!!

Wow!! what have I missed??

omg omg omg omg ladies! O.M.G!!
went 2 tesco, and bought a clearblue -+ type test, got home cudnt wait 2 poas! like any poas addict, and got a clear + in less than a minute!!!!!
jus been 2 chemist got 2 digi wiv conception indicator, guna poas 1st thing in morn, but pretty sure i already hav my :bfp: I WAS THINKIN I WAS OUT THIS MONTH, !!!!! YAY!
but now im scared af will still com, suppose thats normal, defo if u want summit so much!! need 2 do the digi, wana do it now but dnt need 2 pee¬!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi girls!!!!

Soooooo sorry for MIA but my family came to visit for the holidays and I was very busy entertaining, cooking showing them around etc. I have been thinking of you all and hoping that as soon as I had a minute to log in BnB I would have been overwhelmed by all the :bfp:. Heartfelt Congratulations to my TTC buddy Kimberley for her BFP, I am extremely happy for you sweetie!!!

As for the rest of us..hope and courage. Unless the witch arrives we are still in!!

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! May this year bring us all BFP's and healthy babies!!!!:hugs:
:dust:

I'm out =( AF got me this morning. Onto next month. Hope we can keep this thread going to us unlucky ones can stick together next cycle ? Good luck to everyone still waiting to test !

I'm out =( AF got me this morning. Onto next month. Hope we can keep this thread going to us unlucky ones can stick together next cycle ? Good luck to everyone still waiting to test !

Sorry to hear that Bees :cry:… but don't despair we will stick together on this thread until we all become Bump Buddies!!! :hugs:

Hi girls!!!!

Soooooo sorry for MIA but my family came to visit for the holidays and I was very busy entertaining, cooking showing them around etc. I have been thinking of you all and hoping that as soon as I had a minute to log in BnB I would have been overwhelmed by all the :bfp:. Heartfelt Congratulations to my TTC buddy Kimberley for her BFP, I am extremely happy for you sweetie!!!

As for the rest of us..hope and courage. Unless the witch arrives we are still in!!

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! May this year bring us all BFP's and healthy babies!!!!:hugs:
:dust:

thanx blusatin, was wonderin wher u went, my xmas and new year hav been super quiet, all our fam lives far away, (oh's family are in zimbabwe) and mine are scattered all over the uk, lol dnt see too much of them, so our xmas was fairly quiet, but a good xmas all the same,
i am soo happy 2 get my bfp! i have to thank you for all your support and words of encouragement, im sure it is this thread that has don it this time, :) thankyou everyone!!
i hope u get your bfp too blusatin, this month would b gr8!! lol :) and then we can b bump-buddies too!

I am tiny bit bit worried. AF is due tomorrow and as I type I am experiencing severe pre-AF cramps! It feels like full blown witch is on her way. I am sad...:cry:

I am tiny bit bit worried. AF is due tomorrow and as I type I am experiencing severe pre-AF cramps! It feels like full blown witch is on her way. I am sad...:cry:

take your own advice sweetie, u r not out til she shows, i had af symptoms like every other month, and not a single preg symptom, (im sure i hav had mor preg symptoms when i actually havent been preg!!) so hang on in ther hun!

take your own advice sweetie, u r not out til she shows, i had af symptoms like every other month, and not a single preg symptom, (im sure i hav had mor preg symptoms when i actually havent been preg!!) so hang on in ther hun!

Aww thanx sweetie, I''ll do my best!

So happy for your BFP!!!!! This is the best news in 2011 so far…!!:thumbup:

How about Bellaboo and Perfect21 they were going to test on the 31st Dec. Any BFP's???!!?!

hey ladies, 2day is my official period day, if my cycle had been 28days, i wud hav got my af 2day if i wasnt preggo, wierd!! i been waitin 4 this day 2 come and pass cos its worryin thinkin af may still com, so far so good tho,(and as my cycle was 4 days early last time, i think my tru af wuda actually been 4 days ago) :D

Aww thanx sweetie, I''ll do my best!

So happy for your BFP!!!!! This is the best news in 2011 so far…!!:thumbup:

ull get ur bfp this year 2 sweetie, jus remeber, stay positive, and i am NOT leaving ur thread 2 join another, i wana stay wiv u guys, :) i feel like u all helped me get my bfp!

GIRLS!!!!!!! I GOT MY :bfp:!!!!!

I am in utter shock!! I started crying when I saw PREGNANT on CB Digi!! I called DH and cried on the phone and he couldn't make out what I was saying!!

I am in :cloud9: at the mo!!

Kimberley!! we can be BUMP BUDDIES now!!!!!

Wow!!!! I am speechless…I am hoping the beanie sticks!

GIRLS!!!!!!! I GOT MY :bfp:!!!!!

I am in utter shock!! I started crying when I saw PREGNANT on CB Digi!! I called DH and cried on the phone and he couldn't make out what I was saying!!

I am in :cloud9: at the mo!!

Kimberley!! we can be BUMP BUDDIES now!!!!!

Wow!!!! I am speechless…I am hoping the beanie sticks!

congratulations! that's wonderful news!

you're having a :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back