Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Thank you!!!

I am over the moon!! Fx'd you get your BFP this cycle!:hugs:

Thanks but im convinced Im out, I had such HORRIBLE, CRAMPS for two solid days 11 dpo and 12 dpo, af is due today....

feel like utter mush!

not here yet, but she will be....bfn this morning....my temp dropped too, not below coverline but a big dip!

I'm looking forwards to a new cycle, i really want my af to start, i've been convinced fro two days it's here....it's messing with me! LOL

you know what's funny? I had the most a-symptomatic 2WW!! My BBs have gotten fuller only 2 days before AF was due, which was not normal for me as I normally get fuller and very sore breasts about 10 days before AF. This time i didn't which was kind of a give away for me.

Additionally, this morning I went to the loo expecting to see AF had arrived (although I did not have any of the usual pre-AF fuller feeling in my tummy) and was surprised to see I had quite a bit of CM.

I am hoping and praying that this beanie sticks! I will keep you posted with any symptoms….:kiss:

Thanks but im convinced Im out, I had such HORRIBLE, CRAMPS for two solid days 11 dpo and 12 dpo, af is due today....

feel like utter mush!

not here yet, but she will be....bfn this morning....my temp dropped too, not below coverline but a big dip!

I'm looking forwards to a new cycle, i really want my af to start, i've been convinced fro two days it's here....it's messing with me! LOL

Let's wait and see…I had severe cramps last night and thought I was out…but, I am not. So, wait and see…you never know!

Baby Dust sweetie:dust:

thanks, we can just never tell eh?

you're prob right though, ive been trying 8 months, and i feel the least pregnant ive ever felt, but you just never know!
Good news is, I do feel positive, either way!

yay for sticky beans!

Congrats Bluesatin !!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months !

WOW Blusatin!!! amazing news so very pleased for you!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!

Based last cycle (27 days) AF due today but normal cycle 28 days AF due tomorrow. No real AF symptoms today, unlike previous days. Sore nipples that's about it. But pretty sure I will be out this month. Tested today (not FMU) and BFN. Hope we can all stick together again for the next cycle.

Sorry Bees you got yours....that damn witch!!!

Edited to add!!!!!

just got my Jenny reading......

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January from a cycle that began in December. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of September 2011 - specific reference to the 12th/13th.

Which would mean I am pregnant now!!! LOL LOL LOL!!

CONGRATS Blusatin and KimberlyWats!!! Amaaaaazing news! :hugs:
How long were you ladies trying for?? Happy and Healthy 9 months to the 2 of you :baby:

WOW Blusatin!!! amazing news so very pleased for you!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!

Based last cycle (27 days) AF due today but normal cycle 28 days AF due tomorrow. No real AF symptoms today, unlike previous days. Sore nipples that's about it. But pretty sure I will be out this month. Tested today (not FMU) and BFN. Hope we can all stick together again for the next cycle.

Sorry Bees you got yours....that damn witch!!!

Edited to add!!!!!

just got my Jenny reading......

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January from a cycle that began in December. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of September 2011 - specific reference to the 12th/13th.

Which would mean I am pregnant now!!! LOL LOL LOL!!

where u get your jenny reading from??? i know this isnt the correct section to ask, i had an aimee reading, but id like another one??

thanks!

How long were you ladies trying for?? Happy and Healthy 9 months to the 2 of you :baby:

Thank u!!:hugs:

We were trying on/off for 2 years, but we have been seriously DTD and TTC since June. I can tell you what worked for us this time round. PRESEED! It was the first time we used it and…here it is a BFP!!
:happydance:

My Jenny reading was spot on. She predicted I would get a BFP beginning of January from a conception in December. She also said it would be a boy. Let's wait and see about that.

My Jenny reading was spot on. She predicted I would get a BFP beginning of January from a conception in December. She also said it would be a boy. Let's wait and see about that.

where can i get a Jenny reading????

lol

:flower:

Congratulations Blusatin!!!!!!

I tested this morning BFN :( Af is due tomorrow. BFN,after BFN every month is sooo hard ahh sorry girls I hope tomorrow I will wake up in better spirits!

Congratulations Blusatin!!!!!!

I tested this morning BFN :( Af is due tomorrow. BFN,after BFN every month is sooo hard ahh sorry girls I hope tomorrow I will wake up in better spirits!

aww sweetie, it's not over until AF gets here. I know it may sound like a cliche by now, but it's true. Chin up, it will happen.

Btw have you tried Preseed? I highly recommend it!!:thumbup:

Thank u!!:hugs:

We were trying on/off for 2 years, but we have been seriously DTD and TTC since June. I can tell you what worked for us this time round. PRESEED! It was the first time we used it and…here it is a BFP!!
:happydance:

i used pre-seed last cycle and got a :bfn: :( this cycle i used it again and soy so i hope the pre-seed worked on me like it did on you! and congrats!

where can i get a Jenny reading????

lol

:flower:

Here it is!

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/

lol, i googled it, i paid for a reading, i hope it gets here soon, im so fed up right now!

considering an early lunch at work, so i know things are bad! worse still, im thinking maybe chicken parmegan!

I used preseed last cycle and got BFN, I only used it once this cycle but I think for the next I will go back to trying to use it everytime. Maybe I will pick up some OPK's too since I didn't use them this cycle. Thanks, Blusatin..seems when you start to get a game plan ready for next month you start to feel better! lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->